• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Etheria! February 9, 2024, at 20:00 CET, 16:00 BRT | New World, many updates!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
In the fact that Realesta has no bugs doesn't mean that this server will be same. You have to work hard and long for success, but as you can see, some Otland users doesn't even understand the fact that this is the first edition and the server grows the fastest with the players. We have passed 1000 online players so now I have no doubt Realera succeed and I did not expect it to be so good. Special Thanks to everyone who joined and having fun!

In the fact that Realesta has no bugs doesn't mean that this server will be same. You have to work hard and long for success, but as you can see, some Otland users doesn't even understand the fact that this is the first edition and the server grows the fastest with the players. We have passed 1000 online players so now I have no doubt Realera succeed and I did not expect it to be so good. Special Thanks to everyone who joined and having fun!

keep great work tomasz on next edition add exp scrolls skill scrolls cap scroll and gm wands pls

Are you for real? You make a server which has so many bugs and ask for 5€ for golden accounts, djinns etc.
Even a well developed 8.0 server like kasteria/askara didn’t ask for that much.
You are just lucky there is no good server online atm and that’s why those addicted idiots are still playing + your main „influencer“ Punio is playing. This OT and especially 8.0 community is braindead for sure - idk why ppl even complain about anything on kasteria but continue playing this fully bugged OT.

Fix GP/Plats/CC stacks when change and when drag to mainback its very weirdoo when i drag gps and need to stack it manual on 8.0<<
Default Channel can be closed lol fix it too.
Sometimes u got whiteskull but dont got PZ lock swords<<

Are you for real? You make a server which has so many bugs and ask for 5€ for golden accounts, djinns etc.
Even a well developed 8.0 server like kasteria/askara didn’t ask for that much.
You are just lucky there is no good server online atm and that’s why those addicted idiots are still playing + your main „influencer“ Punio is playing. This OT and especially 8.0 community is braindead for sure - idk why ppl even complain about anything on kasteria but continue playing this fully bugged OT.
The worst thing people been crying of increased prices for 4 instead of 3.5 euro on Kasteria (which has been turned back to 3.5) and playing test server for 5 eur :D
Post automatically merged:

u still can make a better product, dont be lazy or Ruth will overtake you ^^
I still GOT better product :p

The worst thing people been crying of increased prices for 4 instead of 3.5 euro on Kasteria (which has been turned back to 3.5) and playing test server for 5 eur :D

Sitting here being jealous, enjoy those 300 registered accounts, server for a week. Realera already has been alive for longer than kasteria, askara even with being a piece of bugged pay2win shit XD

=)

is 1 free mount quest finally implemented?

Fix Skull sometimes u cant even see ur Skull or ur friend when on party and this depot on ankrahmun i looking 10 min to found me vampire shields and loot XD

Fix Skull sometimes u cant even see ur Skull or ur friend when on party and this depot on ankrahmun i looking 10 min to found me vampire shields and loot XD
Everything is progress, need some time.

Fix Drinking Mana and using spells/rune after drinking mf cuz exhaust was so annoyin

Fix Drinking Mana and using spells/rune after drinking mf cuz exhaust was so annoyin
When u exp on team hunt u cant even mf and morthur cuz exhaust is like 2sec

1 week after start and very simple bugs are still not fixed... monsters still bugged

For the last two days I have been trying to get a new recovery key via "Ctrl + r". It is not possible to make a new one when you lose the old one. You should change that. In addition, today I discovered a bug that when you send a lot, and you make a mistake, let's say one letter in the nickname, the lot still flies. This way I lost all my belongings because I wanted to transfer the depot from Ankh to Venore. Still no one replied.