• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Etheria! February 9, 2024, at 20:00 CET, 16:00 BRT | New World, many updates!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
I LOVE YOU GUYS, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, HELL YEA LETS GO ANOTHER EDITION FOR 2 WEEKS THEN LETS PLEASE NIEBIESKI TO OPEN KASTERIA FOR US !!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

etheria-banner.png

[Launch date]:
[09.02.2024, Friday 20:00 CET]

[Website]:
www.Realera.org
World: Etheria

[Fansites]:
Facebook Realesta74.net (https://www.facebook.com/realesta74/)
Discord Join the Realesta74 Discord Server! (https://discord.com/invite/2QVUsSW)

[World configuration]:
-Datacenter USA
-RPG Medium-rate 8.0 Realmap server
-World type: PVP-Enforced
-Custom Client
-Advanced proxy system!
-Built-in cam system.
-Server save at 10:00 AM.

[Experience stage]:
Game Features

Skill rate: 3x
Loot rate: 2.5x
Spawn rate: 3x

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 3
-Frags to Ban: 6
-Decrease frag: 16h(Golden account), 24h without
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 3 days
-Final ban time: 7 days

**Create character on new world Etheria 24h before start and recieve +2 days Golden Account!
**More information about the server is in Game Features which might change anythime.

I heard its single player edition this time and only punio dogs join
PS: Beware of the keylogger in the client

keylogger? and what do u mean by single player edition
single player being punio with unlimited runes money points and characters

and you can't even snake and hunt him because ban

but if you think about it this is the only way he can deliver pvp content to sustain his streaming career, tibia is shit dead game and he moved out of his mom room thanks to playing it on twitch for lazy bums that dont even play the game just watch him, they couldn't care less if he creates burst arrows on GM character on second screen they just want him to be constantly fighting and with death penalty in this retarded game we all love he just wouldn't be able - it's based. life is more important than some basement dwelling neckbeards who think it's unfair

Last edited:
server advertised saturday highscore showing 1917 players what?

single player being punio with unlimited runes money points and characters

and you can't even snake and hunt him because ban

but if you think about it this is the only way he can deliver pvp content to sustain his streaming career, tibia is shit dead game and he moved out of his mom room thanks to playing it on twitch for lazy bums that dont even play the game just watch him, they couldn't care less if he creates burst arrows on GM character on second screen they just want him to be constantly fighting and with death penalty in this retarded game we all love he just wouldn't be able - it's based. life is more important than some basement dwelling neckbeards who think it's unfair

if he has unlimited money and runes why then he buys characters from his colleagues every edition?

if he has unlimited money and runes why then he buys characters from his colleagues every edition?
giving his chars levels overnight is too obvious as many people would notice he didn't exp anywhere or was offline too long to get this lvl, he adds only magic level every edition at some point

if you didn't notice he dies very often, usually he starts well but gets behind as people keep exp and he is just killing people

if he can just add 5k points to his account and buy the most expensive char on bazaar, which makes it basically free, why not?

giving his chars levels overnight is too obvious as many people would notice he didn't exp anywhere or was offline too long to get this lvl, he adds only magic level every edition at some point

if you didn't notice he dies very often, usually he starts well but gets behind as people keep exp and he is just killing people

if he can just add 5k points to his account and buy the most expensive char on bazaar, which makes it basically free, why not?
Do you have any proof or is this typical otland-bullsh***ing?

I don’t understand why there’s so many ppl crying about owners, streamers, teams or whatever on every thread in this forum.

Do you have any proof or is this typical otland-bullsh***ing?

I don’t understand why there’s so many ppl crying about owners, streamers, teams or whatever on every thread in this forum.
i'm literally saying this is based and it's what i would do as well read my earlier post, oldschool tibia pvp is impossible to stream consistently and have life in the same time
if you'd play you'd know
there were videos of him clearly logging in on GM char banning opposition or creating items but i won't search them just to prove i'm right