• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Etheria! February 9, 2024, at 20:00 CET, 16:00 BRT | New World, many updates!

Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
It has some bugs and strange mechanics.

1. client is abit bugged (sometimes it has problem with marking targets and sometimes someone stays in battle list while there is no such person on screen) also I think that it would be nice to auto stack stackable items
  2. some people got promotion for free since lvl 8 (no, it's not cause of promotion scroll and it's not visual bug)<- it's kind gamebreaking in first day of the server, sadly administration is refusing to comment this while it was reported by atleast few people, some people got something for free while others had to gather 20k
  3. tasks are useless, you can get like 200 gp for 100 rotworms which is completely joke
  4. you can't buy promotion from some NPCs (like ankrahmun one)

I will continue to play tho, and I hope that administration will take care of it, cause if you will stay blind then it won't last long.

What do you mean? I improving server everyday and I'm planning alot of changes in the future.

after watchin this server for an hour or two here are some bugs or funny stuff:
leaving rookgard everyone gets free starting set, but not in all cities 😂
you can buy promotion from sms shop for few EUR on lvl 8
you cannot buy promotion from king at lvl 20 😂
there are training monks, but they are dying
parcel system is bugged, people are losing their parcels
grizzly adams is not working (18:43 Grizzly Adams [NPC]: Hey, some bug happen and I got freeze, please try again later..)
at the start of the server, you could buy 10 bp sds for 6.5k and 10 bp mfs for 1.1k ( i wonder what else?)
people are lvl 10-20 and there is ancient scarab raid and pirates raid in desert
you can get PZ locked in training monks and you can't leave 😂

I improving server everyday

improving server
😂😂😂

Your loot seem so far off.

I exped in tomb, from lvl 17 ~ 38. Looted 0.. two handed swords from cryp and killed over 300-400, had a double iron helmet in one cryp.. which is strange
Killed over 200 vamps, only cash not even a spike sword. this can't be right

Also what is really annoying, you have the change gold enabled. but auto stacks isn't working. Why you shouldnt? it's just so annoying
Post automatically merged:

Also if u cast a rune, it won't stay in the BP.

Last edited:
a lot of bugs, cant believe this greedy corrupted GM actually made those rates for a pure test server. gtfo

I just cannot believe that people in 2020 may actually waste their time testing somebody's server and even pay to do so..
Are these people addicted to tibia, so they just have to play any, even the most bugged server? Please enlighten me

I've literally played better servers out there that only had like 5 people online due to worse marketing, yet were prepared with much more attention to detail and did not have so obvious and kind of critical bugs. And they were totally free to play until the guy made it just right for people to enjoy. Unbelievable

Cya everyone on Eloth.net it will be 8.60 yea but he made anti bot client and everything is seem perfect a lot of teams going there
the website is already opened. so u can read everything about the ots before the opening.

RealeraOGL_2020-08-01_22-46-40.png

Nice pay2win, why aren't addon items removed from NPC's?

Why do monsters not drop bags? We report it yesterday and still not fixed.

even this being a bugged, super pay2win server it will still have more real players than eloth 8.6 XDDD

even this being a bugged, super pay2win server it will still have more real players than eloth 8.6 XDDD
So it's not insult to realesta stuff, it's insult/fact how stupid people are, eloth or realesta - same shit for few weeks max. Moneygrab servers

As i said "new" edition every month with same stuff Woooooooooo, 5k earned and we can eat large pizza all day 1596362303573.png

this has to be the buggiest server in existence today

its mind boggling how 1k people are playing here.

seems like all @ruth cares about is filling his pockets rather than keeping the server SOMEWHAT playable trololol.

For those 1000 people important is only streamer opinion ":OO look at this, look this client is so f*** smooth, amazing task system wowowo :O"