• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][8.0] DevlandOT | UNIQUE KARMIA | RPG&FUN | NO SMS SHOP 🧊WINTER SEASON IS COMING SOON 🧊

Server Website/AAC
https://devlandot.eu/
Server Address
devlandot.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
Not recommending ot.
Played last edition ago and they promised they will work on bugs, etc.
2 months later it seems they only updated website and made a otclient, nothing more.
(Stacking items [they told it is fixed XD], WSAD mode is weird, it just open itself if you want to type anything meanwhile you attack monsters, CRTL + arrow keys are bugged too [sometimes wave spells cast in another dirrection that your character is looking in that moment], character randomly side step because of bugged auto enabling WSAD mode, map walking is lagging like hell, right click on the floor is trying to walk into this spot you've clicked, daily task rewards bug themselves when you dont have cap]. NPC from custom lands are missing (you cant travel back to main land so you need to suicide on monsters to return). Autoloot works only on the last corpse you ve killed and has a timer(5,6 sec and later you anyway need to pick it by yourself)
Also server randomly freezes from time to time (for 10+seconds) for players. In this time monsters behave as they used so i don;t recommend leaving city, 80 percent online players just afk on trainers and 2 GODs just stand 24/7 to make more ppl online ( they dont respond to questions etc )

Nothing more?
We have reworked the entire map and added many new things.

"you cant travel back to main land so you need to suicide on monsters to return" - tell me where?

Not recommending ot.
Played last edition ago and they promised they will work on bugs, etc.
2 months later it seems they only updated website and made a otclient, nothing more.
(Stacking items [they told it is fixed XD], WSAD mode is weird, it just open itself if you want to type anything meanwhile you attack monsters, CRTL + arrow keys are bugged too [sometimes wave spells cast in another dirrection that your character is looking in that moment], character randomly side step because of bugged auto enabling WSAD mode, map walking is lagging like hell, right click on the floor is trying to walk into this spot you've clicked, daily task rewards bug themselves when you dont have cap]. NPC from custom lands are missing (you cant travel back to main land so you need to suicide on monsters to return). Autoloot works only on the last corpse you ve killed and has a timer(5,6 sec and later you anyway need to pick it by yourself)
Also server randomly freezes from time to time (for 10+seconds) for players. In this time monsters behave as they used so i don;t recommend leaving city, 80 percent online players just afk on trainers and 2 GODs just stand 24/7 to make more ppl online ( they dont respond to questions etc )

1) This judgment is so unfair. We did more then you think, nearly everything is in our changelog
2) Yes, we have issue with stacking even if I was sure we have had fixed it...
3) If WSAD mode is weird, don't use it, simple as that.
4) And I always answer questions and help when I'm around.

the post above just sums it up
I was really looking forward to have some fun there, it did look like a great project at first, but ended up as a server with a really bugged gameplay and administration that is completely inactive and unresponsive.
I have a feeling like loads of these bugs is due to the otclient, which without additional work, is just a bad decision to make.
At least there is no shop so nobody actually paid anything to find out, that it's all waste of their free time.

Complete bullshit about me being inactive and unresponsive.

Im sorry but I have to agree.
With this client it is almost unplayable, too bad when the map and server is awesome.

Thanks Jepp, and sorry for everything :D

But I do agree that after feedback I saw here, OTclient delivered by @Ezzz needs adjustments & improvements. Probably because of this we gonna revert RSA requirements and open server for other clients.

TBA
Post automatically merged:

another thing which I've seen on other ots before(which means it's a copy paste thing, without even testing things):
when you hunt in a party and few people attack same monster, task count gets doubled, tripled etc, depending on how many people in a party attack the same monster..

Our systems are not copy+paste, most of the are made to order by @Nekiro
Post automatically merged:

Uploaded Classic Tibia client for those which are not into our OTclient!

Last edited:
I have good contact with owner of this server and throwing toxicity at him like that isn't convenient especially when he does that 100% voluntarily, he has a passion for this server. I can confirm that there is no copy paste in this server, most of the systems you see are made by me on request. (talking about server)

Last edited:
Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. This is the bug that was present on many OTs I played in the past, so I assumed it is the same script being used by all these hosters.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. This is the bug that was present on many OTs I played in the past, so I assumed it is the same script being used by all these hosters.

About what exactly are you talking? Grizzly tasks? Daily tasks? Something else?

grizzly tasks, the kills get at least doubled, maybe even tripled or quadrupled, depends on how many people in a party attack the same monster

Last edited:
grizzly tasks, the kills get at least doubled, maybe even tripled or quadrupled, depends of how many people in a party attack the same monster

This doesn't mean system is a copy + paste. Maybe @Nekiro forgot about something idk

I have to admit that I had no time to test grizzly in party but next time it would be better to simply say that something require improvements and we will take care of it as soon as possible, like we always do in our free time.

We are aware that we are not perfect but not matter what we are doing our best to deliver decent server for people who are bored of RL maps & servers with SMS shop.

We do this for Tibia community overall.

Last edited:
Over the past few days, we've made some changes that you can check in our changelog.

If you want to start your adventure on DevlandOT, read our guide for newcomers and download one of the available clients to play on our server!

I agree with the client. It is very laggy and absolutly not smooth.
But on the other side i really enjoy the Server. Custom Map, Cool Quests and its slowbased.
Also its completly free to play and there is no shop.

I recommend the server.

I agree with the client. It is very laggy and absolutly not smooth.
But on the other side i really enjoy the Server. Custom Map, Cool Quests and its slowbased.
Also its completly free to play and there is no shop.

I recommend the server.

Thank you for the feedback, I / we really appreciate it.

If it comes to our OTclient, I'm getting confused because some players with which I talked about client, seems they enjoyed our otclient more then classic client while there is few people which said that its unplayable. I'm curious where is the problem that some players are fine and some not.

Anyways thats why we have uploaded Classic Tibia client, for those who doesn't like our otclient to give us time to do improvements.

P.S. Yesterday @Ezzz sent me improved client which we are currently testing before release.

Last edited:
I can help you with source editing to make the client work smoother, you can test it in few hours on my server.
Contrary to popular belief, it actually requires some work.
Hit me or Nathu up on our discord.

Thank your for your offer but we are fine. @Ezzz & @Nekiro is helping us if needed.

I find it really enjoyable with the classic client. In my opinion it wasn't playable with the otclient with how items stack, path finding and constant stops if you mapclick and have monsters next to you and few other things about character movement, but I managed to sort that out turning off all the "support" functions for walking.
On the other hand, I don't think I have ever seen any better custom map than this one. It's pure gem when it comes to customs, with how detailed and big it is. Every day I find tens of different holes with all sorts of monsters to suit the whole range of levels. Brilliant.
Definitely number one choice for people who are bored of countless real map servers.

Looks like you put a lot of work into this and it looks pretty cool, Just wish it was a little more populated to play there

Looks like you put a lot of work into this and it looks pretty cool, Just wish it was a little more populated to play there

Believe me, we would love to see more people enjoying our karmia servrer. Trying to promote us via multiple forums (br,pl etc)

Personally, I think the timing with Kasteria launching did not help you atall. Maybe a week or two from now would have been a perfect time.

Hindsight though I guess 🙄

I see it's second edition. I played on last and it was fine. Tried this and i have troubles with both clients. Some things doesnt stack but its not unplayable.

P.S. Yesterday @Ezzz sent me improved client which we are currently testing before release.

I think i will give it a try after uploading this new fixed client.
Good luck

I see it's second edition. I played on last and it was fine. Tried this and i have troubles with both clients. Some things doesnt stack but its not unplayable.

I think i will give it a try after uploading this new fixed client.
Good luck

Thanks for feedback, if it comes to your issue I offered you remote help.

Issue seems to be on your side because everyone I asked have no issues with both our clients in terms of connection to server.

I don't think that even new client will help because there will be improvements in functionality, nothing else.

Personally, I think the timing with Kasteria launching did not help you atall. Maybe a week or two from now would have been a perfect time.

Hindsight though I guess 🙄

Yeah, but Kasteria / Askara / Eloth Team, whatever you call them has own player base.

We already delayed start for 1 week because we had start 1 day after their launch. Didn't help eigther.

Anyways, lets hope some people will join us once they get bored of Kasteria :p

We are not going anywhere and there should be no overpowered "high levels" anytime soon

Lot of complaining here, it's actually a great server and map. People with client issues, it was clunky feeling to me too. Changed auto-repeat delay to 200ms and it fixed walking delay/glitchy feeling. Changed OpenGL gpx settings and it runs like any other client I have ever seen. I have over 1000 fps and have no glitchy feeling when playing.
If you are on the wall about this server you don't even need to test it to see most features, look at website and it's pretty in-depth.

Normal repeatable tasks
Rotating daily tasks
In-game auto looter (I only use for gold)
You automatically get boost points for being online and killing monsters.. which you can turn in for cosmetic addons, exp boost or lootdrop bonus just for being active.

The website is great..
Shows you every town and where all npcs are located
every monster AND item in-game with exact percentage loot drops

The only bug I can agree with is stacking items sometimes doesn't work but it ends up working a little later.. also 'quest' tab doesn't work on website and that's it so far.

This is defiantly an under rated server guys lol lot of thought has went into it. I have only played for a few hours and had to come brag about it on the forums. I have been in ot servers since around 2005 and this is a top 10 server for me. Nice work