• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][8.0] DevlandOT | UNIQUE KARMIA | RPG&FUN | NO SMS SHOP 🧊WINTER SEASON IS COMING SOON 🧊

Server Website/AAC
https://devlandot.eu/
Server Address
devlandot.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
You know that the administration is sh*t when they are getting involved in-game and killing monsters xD
It's not my clip, but still - just as a warning, corrupted GMs that will interfere with the game instead of fixing things in the game engine or map.

Otherwise the server is really fun to play ;d

tbh what he could do there we fully blocked entire island from players as theres no kick command xDD basically private spawns

Well, it's still part of the game, nothing against the rules etc.
You shouldn't be able to dig scarabs in the city as far as I remember.

@s1mple
can you explain why project like this die after few days? I cannot understand this. I'm huge fan of karmia/devland map but when I can see that projects like this die after few days I'm not motivated.

IMO its the matter of few factors. Firstly, a lot of people are hyped for early stage fun in pvp and general hanging out, often leader by popular streamers or known players which rarely stay for a longer period of time on one serv. (Especially non-profit players)
Another fact is that at this time you have SO many servers starting that small community is divided and it is impossible to gather high amount of players at one server.
Other factory is the mentality of players when a server which has less than 100 players is being called a dead ots. Sad and toxic players really impact the general look of the game.

Im sure this OT will have smaller but established playerbase of guys who will take their time and have fun. Personally I prefer less crowded otses because their communities are always better and more friendly to my playstyle.

I see some negativity, but guys I playing this OT since release. It's so fun. The scripts, the quests, the tale. Map is beautifull if u sick of the real map servers. I recommand this server. Hopefully more people will join, I dont care if there 1 or 100 online. Hopefully more people will join. Community so far is nice, and give great RPG vibes.