• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][8.0] DevlandOT | UNIQUE KARMIA | RPG&FUN | NO SMS SHOP 🧊WINTER SEASON IS COMING SOON 🧊

Server Website/AAC
https://devlandot.eu/
Server Address
devlandot.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

s1mple

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
devlandot.png

Launch date:
12.06, Friday AT 18:00 CET

DevlandOT informations:

DevlandOT is a non-profit project, 100% free to play which is a mid-rate RPG server created in cooperation with players for the Tibia Client 8.0. This is a server for RPG players, but also for PVP players who seek for a PK fun.

Our vision and goal is to recreate the old good days of this game and provide a stable and long-term server built on our beloved & unique Karmia's map.

Custom map: World Preview
Both clients (OTclient&Classic): DevlandOT Client
Hosting: France, Europe via @Don Daniello
Discord: Join us on Discord

Latest changes: Changelog

Unique features: Money/Exp Tasks | Daily tasks | Autoloot | Boost points

Check also: Beginner's Guide | DevlandOT Wiki | Server information

Experience stages:
81+2

Skills stages:
Skill ratex4
Magic ratex2

Others:
Loot ratex2
Regenerationx2
Soul ticksx2

Gameplay:
100% free to play8.0 mechanics & exhaust
Stackable runes & mfsShared hunting
Custom RPG questsMonsters from newer Tibia
Advanced TasksDaily Tasks
Cast system (5% more exp)Guild war system

Last edited:
looks really cool
I always get annoyed, when at some point I find the server I like and have to wait for it to start :)

looks really cool
I always get annoyed, when at some point I find the server I like and have to wait for it to start :)

Just few days left before we start. I hope you and everyone else will love what we have prepared.

just a shame to start the server 1 day after the launch of kasteria - a super popular 8.0 server

Would be interested to play this one day but will probably miss this edition :(

Hopefully it stays online for few months and I might have time to give it go...

just a shame to start the server 1 day after the launch of kasteria - a super popular 8.0 server

Would be interested to play this one day but will probably miss this edition :(

Hopefully it stays online for few months and I might have time to give it go...

Our luck with launch dates... 🙃

Plan is to keep this edition as long as possible so hope to see you in few weeks ;)

Shifting DevlandOT launch date

Unfortunately, due to current circumstances and suggestion from our community, we came to the conclusion that it would be wisest to postpone the release date of our server to the next Friday, 12th June.

We would love to start the second edition this Friday, but competition didn't left us any other choice.

On the other hand this opportunity gives us few additional days to refine DevlandOT.

We believe that this is a good decision and that people who expected DevlandOT start this Friday will come to us in a week.

DevlandOT Client will be released tomorrow.

New features:
  • RSA key
  • All retro outfits

Screenshot_2020-06-10_at_19.01.29.png

Added 4 new monsters:

• Dragon Hatchling
  • Dragon Lord Hatchling
  • Cyclops Drone
  • Cyclops Smith

Screenshot_2020-06-11_at_14.19.18.png

this client is just so crap guys...
stacking items, the way character moves with map click, autoloot system, it's just all so bugged and annoying..

I can help you with source editing to make the client work smoother, you can test it in few hours on my server.
Contrary to popular belief, it actually requires some work.
Hit me or Nathu up on our discord.

another thing which I've seen on other ots before(which means it's a copy paste thing, without even testing things):
when you hunt in a party and few people attack same monster, task count gets doubled, tripled etc, depending on how many people in a party attack the same monster..

Not recommending ot.
Played last edition ago and they promised they will work on bugs, etc.
2 months later it seems they only updated website and made a otclient, nothing more.
(Stacking items [they told it is fixed XD], WSAD mode is weird, it just open itself if you want to type anything meanwhile you attack monsters, CRTL + arrow keys are bugged too [sometimes wave spells cast in another dirrection that your character is looking in that moment], character randomly side step because of bugged auto enabling WSAD mode, map walking is lagging like hell, right click on the floor is trying to walk into this spot you've clicked, daily task rewards bug themselves when you dont have cap]. NPC from custom lands are missing (you cant travel back to main land so you need to suicide on monsters to return). Autoloot works only on the last corpse you ve killed and has a timer(5,6 sec and later you anyway need to pick it by yourself)
Also server randomly freezes from time to time (for 10+seconds) for players. In this time monsters behave as they used so i don;t recommend leaving city, 80 percent online players just afk on trainers and 2 GODs just stand 24/7 to make more ppl online ( they dont respond to questions etc )

the post above just sums it up
I was really looking forward to have some fun there, it did look like a great project at first, but ended up as a server with a really bugged gameplay and administration that is completely inactive and unresponsive.
I have a feeling like loads of these bugs is due to the otclient, which without additional work, is just a bad decision to make.
At least there is no shop so nobody actually paid anything to find out, that it's all waste of their free time.