• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0] Midhem Online | Perma - Longterm/Lowrate | Achievements, Dailies, Prey, Task, Bonuses, Crafting, Mixed PvP

Server Website/AAC
https://midhem.com
Server Address
midhem.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Sajgon

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
otservlists-banner.png

Perma Longterm & Lowrate - Launched 2022-02-18
wizard-both.png

250x250-S7-2.png

store.png

Players have won

Earn benefits by playing Midhem Online, so far we are given
1000's of points in our Discord Giveaways, 100's of season tokens, 250€ worth of gaming products, $500+ worth of Discord-Nitro's, and more than $500 worth of Bitcoins.

s4-outfits.png

Website
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com)
ragnarok-both.png

FEATURES
Advanced Task system (Automatic rewards on 100/300/600/1000/1500/2000 kills)
Hunting Prey Window
A melee skill instead of the regular axe, club & sword
All runes are stackable up to 100 charges
Bank system
Travel for free until promoted
No protection zone on boats
Hotkeys with 40% reduced SD damage on players
Trainers
Simple bot tools
Party XP share
Vocation Party Bonuses
Exclusive cosmetics
Crafting, Farming and Mining
Many different mechanics and in-dept
Website and in-game Wiki
wilding-female.png
Experience rate​
Skills rate​
Magic rate​
Loot rate​
Spawn rate​
Regeneration​
x1*​
x4​
x2​
x2​
x2​
x2​

demon-male.png
Mixed-PvP
World is Open-PvP,
Liberty Bay is No-PvP,
and war mode is PvP-Enforced

WORLD MAP
Full 8.0 RL map with a lot of modifications and custom content.

Edron has been refactored.
MAP-EDRON-2.png
pirate-male.pngpirate-female.png
Few server screenshots. You start at level 8 with spells unlocked!

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Create account
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/register.php)

V8 Client and built-in Launcher
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/downloads.php)

Midhem Wiki
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/wiki.php)

Official Discord
Join the Midhem Online Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/VcQbd6H)

Attachments

• otservlists-banner.png
    otservlists-banner.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 4,522 · VirusTotal
  • season-6-card.png
    season-6-card.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 200 · VirusTotal
  • season-7-card.png
    season-7-card.png
    255.3 KB · Views: 317 · VirusTotal
  • season-8-card.png
    season-8-card.png
    260.5 KB · Views: 178 · VirusTotal
  • hc-tournament.png
    hc-tournament.png
    40.4 KB · Views: 67 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Will this server be "classic" forever. Or will you introduce new features/mechanics?

Nice graphics👍

Upon reaching 490 troll kills, you recieve the message ''almost completed with the task, make sure you have space and cap for your reward''. Looked it up and saw it was the knight armor, made sure I had 200cap, and plenty of space in my bp. Still didnt get it, the 550 gold for 100kills were deposited to my bank as intended tho.

Regards, Thor Phyroflame.

Im checking this and..
As it is 7.7, it could be possible to obtain wand of vortex (for sorcerer) or snakebite rod (for druid).
I started as druid and don't have that option in NPC for example: Xodet, in Thais.
That's sad. :(

@disconbobulator
The shop is not enabled yet. I will return to you when I know for sure what premium includes. I want to keep it as low pay2win as possible but still make it worth it. Any ideas?

@XeekXeek
Good question.
I want to keep the raw and sandbox feeling from this time. BUT, there are some flaws with this version and I will implement some interesting features for sure. Mining, market(and lower Rashid and djinn prices) and spell party buffs are some ideas. For example I implemented creature of the day already.

@Fresh there are no wands atm but I have sprites ready and it's entirely possible they will be added lateron ;)

@Goethi
I am aware of this bugg, sorry. After serversave you can get item from task again. I will look it database and parcel all players to hometown that didn't receive the item. Thanks for patience!
edit: I have given you the item and few other players. After back from work I will parcel the rest.

This server is very nice and beautiful with all the new sprites, walking around in Edron even feels new even tho you know all the rl map places =D
The task system is 100% lit with autocomplete and very nice rewards. The new spawns is nice, havent been exploring Tindra much but the town itself looks nice.
People should rly try this server out! =)

Server is really nice, started yesterday. Community is helpefull and nice for now
Just wondering if there is any new custom high level quests, or epic quests on this server? On the new custom maps?
Good Luck

Some screenshots from today's solo questing:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Most sprites are well done and make it feel like u play not tibia, but some different game. Had some fun here mostly exploring - e.g. custom ice land Tindra.
tindra.png
Server is promising, but definitely needs a lot of polishing - bugs to be dealt with, dmg formulas to be adjusted, some more custom quests not just tasks ;]

Indeed its a good server, but some things needs wasnot like old tibia :

- Healing spells are not correct, UH, vita, exuras does not have 7.7 exhaustion.
Uh should be 2 sec exhaust, and vita aswell. I can spam exura and exura vita once a second
- Formula on healing is bad: for example level 8 with mlvl 100 will heal exura only 5hp..
and level 100 with 1 magic level with exura heal 100
Fix it please

Last edited:
Indeed its a good server, but some things needs wasnot like old tibia :

- Healing spells are not correct, UH, vita, exuras does not have 7.7 exhaustion.
Uh should be 2 sec exhaust, and vita aswell. I can spam exura and exura vita once a second
Your otland username is "Realloots" and you don't know that healing spells had 1 sec exhaustion in tibia 7.7?

Just download any old 7.7 cam and you will see it was the same back then, 1 sec exhaust for healing runes and spells

Well i meant that after you for example use SD, it should be 2 sec exhaust and here is 1 sec ;) Please fix ;D

@coma Why do you talk if you dont even play? I have played more oldschool tibia than you.
I said server is good, just needs a few tweaks and have potenttially

Server is really nice, started yesterday. Community is helpefull and nice for now
Just wondering if there is any new custom high level quests, or epic quests on this server? On the new custom maps?
Good Luck

Yes, there is a custom PoI quest, Goroma and Vengoth! When server runs more smooth I will implement new features such as quests ;)

BTW, right now! 14:19 GM Sajgon has activated 1 hour Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).

otservlists-banner-2.gif

1 - Graphics are good, but could you add sprites so we can have old tibia sprites? We put on folder and should work.
2- How i go to Custom city?
3- If i make gfb should be 4x, why is 2x? Same with other runes like fire bomb, poison bomb, destroy field

ADM, please add the gold exchange function, another point i noticed, the runes are 2x, so gfb has to be done 4 runes, explosion 6, ... correct?
has a way of evaluating the healing of UH is very weak, and the knight's damage too.
and reassess loot increase, it's 2x, it's too low.

Back