• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0] Midhem Online | Perma - Longterm/Lowrate | Achievements, Dailies, Prey, Task, Bonuses, Crafting, Mixed PvP

Server Website/AAC
https://midhem.com
Server Address
midhem.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
The Client is constantly crashing even with redists. Is this only for me ?

Hello, can you test again? Latest version was not public on the website yet.
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/downloads.php)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Less than 24 hours to go!

Tomorrow 16:00 CEST the server will open,
⭐ please tell your friends and remember you can refer them by a link found on "My account".

1588348428122.png

1588348568736.png
➡ New premium outfits available!
1588348576836.png

Today we updated the main post on landing page for Midhem Online (https://midhem.com) - with more accurate descriptions and links!

Kind regards,
Sajgon

Welcome! You are in time for Midhem Online - NORSE GODS (Summer season) starts TODAY(2020-05-02) 16:00 CEST.

We hope you will have a wonderful experience for something we worked really hard for. The game is pretty staight forward and the website or client should provide you will all useful information. Anything missing; please tell me and I will add it as soon as possible.

My in-game nick is GM Sajgon and I will ofcourse be available the following hours, depening how much I get spammed ofcourse.

Rates
Skill rate: 12x
Magic rate: 5x
Spawn rate: 2x

Experience stage
Minium levelMaximun levelMultiplier
12910x
30497x
50695x
70894x
90993x
1001242x
125+1.5x

Links
Webiste: https://midhem.com
Discord: Join the Midhem Online Discord Server! (https://discordapp.com/invite/VcQbd6H)

Todays creature of the day: Minotaur Guard, randomly selected each day and announced on Discord.
Locations: Mintwallin, PoH, Tindra, Darashia North East & more..
Minotaur Guard.gif

THERE WAS AN ERROR CREATING NEW ACCOUNT BUT IT WAS FIXED SO PLEASE CREATE IT HERE: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/register.php)

@Sajgon
Looks like there was a crash, both server and website.

Off to bed, will see y'all tomorrow.

Regards,
Cody

Yesterday (launchday) was a very intense day for me haha. First of all the account maker didn't work for past 2 days before start and was fixed 10 minutes before start - because of a misstake from my side and very bad of me to not test this when starting the advertisement.

And then something that can't happend happend.. server crashed and many players lost progress - we immediately turned on players being saved on advancing and also GDB(debugger) and could trace the issue but took today until it could be solved(we think).

Now I can take a breath and fix minor stuff and smoothen the server from what players report to me , thanks for that and players here seems to preferably report issues than taking advantage of things and thats makes me very apprechiative and motivated to keep this summer edition keep going -- its just the beginning and we will do more advertisement and work on to raise the server. I am very proud still we reached 80+ players under the circumstances and without AFK trainers ingame. (to be clear server will be online as long people like to play)

Added two boosts for all the patience the players has
16:14 GM Sajgon has activated two hours of Global Loot Boost (Base 4x loot rate from all monsters).
16:14 GM Sajgon has activated two hours of Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).

Thank you guys = )

cya ingame
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com)

Last edited:
I have been playing this OT since the first season!! Love the Sprite!!! we need more BK spawns!!!!!! love all the custom parts to the client!! Keep up the good work Sajgon!!!!!

<<<<<<<Chase Dark>>>>>>>>

Hello, I saw it just now, and i'm love with this. Gonna take a look with my sister. Very nice graphics, and custom stuff seens awesome. You got me! Keep it up :)

Hello everyone, I hope you're bored, because I can help you with that! 😁 Recently we made some interesting updates on Midhem Online.

Warmode
We introduced the new warmode system since few days already guildleaders can use the commands !warmode start/end to enable/disable warmode. When a guild have warmode status they can kill or get killed by another guild with warmode status without any unjusts or skulls. Many players asked for that because of our strict fragsystem in the longrun. Perhaps, we will introduce +10% experience bonus for those guilds with warmode status - we will see.
1589549571962.png

Bot
Yes, you read right - today we implemented cavebot, auto targeting, healing, runemaker, slot equipper and many more features, this is thanks to the amazing oppourunity OTClient V8 is giving us. This is where CipSoft failed in my opinion back in the days, they only catched few % of the botters and it had no implant anyway, so we make it fair for everyone from now on - we recommend ofcourse to not use it for your own sake and you should PG manually to gain the most experience, and perhaps here will reduce experience gained from cavebot by litle, its a balance thing we just have to test further.
With this implementation, we hope we can grow back the playercount we lost last couple of days/week.
1589549792295.png

15:41 GM Sajgon has activated two hours of Global Loot Boost (Base 4x loot rate from all monsters).
15:41 GM Sajgon has activated two hours of Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).

Happy weekend, see you ingame.
Sajgon

[QUOTE = "Sajgon, post: 2604056, membro: 221620"]
Olá Midhemians, e novas pessoas! Temos um anúncio importante. Tivemos que tomar uma decisão de redefinir os jogadores do Midhem, não foi uma escolha fácil, mas por mais de 2 meses não havia mais de 5 a 8 jogadores únicos ao mesmo tempo online. Anunciei isso no Discord na semana passada e a próxima temporada será na 3ª do Midhem. E Não Uma decisão de economia, eu sempre back up Midhem mas uma baixa Atividade Não pesa para o ritmo consumido, ENTÃO E hora de Um Novo Começo e eu Falei com a maioria dos Jogadores AINDA Ativos e enguias estao Otimistas Sobre Um Novo Começo.

Para mim, também é um bom momento, porque estou trabalhando em casa por menos de um mês e posso estar "jour" na maior parte do dia, trabalhando apenas 80% por causa da Corona. Tomar tempo para o Midhem não deve ser um problema, se necessário.

Você terá a vantagem de já jogar para saber quem trata o Midhem, um jogo divertido e criativo que segue um caminho diferente das 7.7 e seguintes - um FYI Liberty Bay não está disponível nas últimas semanas da nova temporada. Também compensa aqueles que dedicaram muito tempo ao jogo e foram leais - todos os 20 primeiros níveis mais altos serão compensados com 1 ponto por nível, mas arredondados para 10º valor; por exemplo, se você tiver nível 93, você terá 100 pontos, nível 101 = 110 pontos etc.

Todos os pontos comprados serão devolvidos à sua conta já existente para serem reutilizados na Loja, mantidos ou o mais possível no F2P e No Pay2Win. Por isso, toma uma ação de remoção + 10% de experiência bônus para jogadores premium. Para compensar, adiciona um recurso interessante que provavelmente será muito apreciado. Você pode ver membros do grupo e da guilda no minimapa. Esta função está disponível apenas para contas premium. Em breve, adicione mais equipamentos disponíveis apenas para PACCs.

unknown.png

Datas importantes
Domingo: o servidor atual selecionado offline e tudo será redefinido
Domingo: A contagem regressiva utilizada
Segunda - feira : Nova criação de personagem começa
Sábado : a nova temporada disponível em 1 semana (2 de maio às 16:00 CEST)

O anfitrião está localizado na UE ocidental, mas os americanos não tiveram problemas em jogar nesta temporada.
[/ CITAR]
Reiniciar o servidor não trará novos jogadores, mas fará com que aqueles que estavam jogando parem de jogar. Invista em publicidade e comece a cobrar por complementos e montagens,venda itens que podem ser obtidos no jogo... é assim que os outros servidores estão fazendo hoje e funcionou. Ninguém gosta de começar do zero, mesmo que ganhe pontos premium.

Last edited:
@Rakadi no reset now. the server will be online all summer minimum.

Server + client + website update
Now when casting spells it checks if you have enough mana to be able to cast it (For most places, not all yet).
When cavebot is enabled you have 1x base loot (instead of 2x).
When cavebot is enabled skillrate is reduced to 6x (instead of 12x).
New task reward for 1000+ kill for few tasks(will add this to website soon)
  • Behemoth task +1000 kills double loot of assassinstar
  • Demon task +1000 kills opens the possibility to loot "Demon boots".
  • Ents task +1000 kills opens the possibility to loot "Dragon scale helmet ".
New arrows sprites
Ferumbras now drops Ferumbras hat
Stacking issues bug fixed
Prepared alot for next update too and few performance upgrades.
New: Powergamers, link: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/powergamers.php)

Updated and added lots of information to serverinfo page -> Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/serverinfo.php)
For example a Party XP share level range calculator.

Penso que outra razão pela qual os jogadores desistem de jogar é por causa do abuso de poder. Isso poderia deixar o servidor sem pvp, pelo menos até ter um número razoável de jogadores. Porque existem pessoas que entram no jogo exclusivamente para matar e depois saem sem caçar monstros ... treinando ... explorando ... fazendo doações para ot ... coisas assim, o que ajudaria ot. Mas eles acabam atrapalhando o desenvolvimento do jogo.

Server + client update 2020-06-08
Party XP share is now ALWAYS active and you can't disable it
Burst arrows does now Fire damage instead of Physical damage
Doubled the lootchance of club ring of cyclops (now 0.2% 1x base lootrate)
Many monsters now drops item "spear"

Improved bot - replaced haste word input with new auto "utani hur" and "utani gran hur" buttons to save some space and ease for the players.
New sprite for ruby neclace
When you buy a house for more than 100.000 gold you will receive a decorative amulet
Fixed a bug with Tindra PoI levers

Reworked exercise weapons
New missile effect for exercise wand
Mana spent animation for exercise wand on hit
No more attack/defence on exercise weapons
All of the 3 weapons now deal between 1-3 damage always

Prepared alot with Tutorial island and Liberty bay, both should come this month.

Another large server + client update 2020-06-15

• You will no longer drop your weapon if its located in your left or right arm slot. I think this is very important as if you loose your weapon you will be unable to recover your inventory loss and also unable to hunt if you do not succeed get it back. Also less benefits for playerkillers.
  • Added 2 more postman mailboxes to Demona and PoH temple
  • Fixed a bug during login - the message of redskull length was not showing days duration
  • Unjustified kills window now tells you the redskull length on recievement. Remember when you make another unjustified kill as a redkull the redskull time is refreshed for 3 days
  • New spells for druids and sorcerers
    • exori dist vis/flam/mort - distance target attack spells outputting less damage compared to the normal strike spells which remains.
  • New outfit 'Plunderer' for premium accounts.
  • Client New NPC talk color
  • Working floor fading
  • Zoom in+out with CTRL and "-" or "+"
  • New sprites for GREEN, RED, YELLOW, PURPLE, BLUE and WHITE sound effect. This was the last step for 100% custom animation sprites
  • Fixed a visual bug for Wizard outfit

From Kondra The client has been largely improved in many ways with almost 10.000 lines of changed thanks to our clientdevelopers.

what's new
  • [COMMING SOON] Support for android phones
  • New render engine, with separate thread for rendering, makes otcv8 almost two times faster
  • New light render system
  • New updater, easier to use, allows to update some files without client restart
  • New crash reporter
  • Support for text with multiple colors (highlighted keywords from npc)
  • Support for gziped files
  • Better DirectX support, including DirectX 11 support
  • Action bar accepts only pickupable items form now

Enjoy it all - and more to come. For example we are working on:
  • Tutorial island for non-tibia players, only to be done once per account and will be quick to do.
  • Liberty Bay, map done - need few more new monster sprites.
  • Battle Royale - code and map done but need to figure out how to balance all the players in the zone, a player had the idea to make a seperate character on the account only for battle royale, i am not sure. I wanted to make all players level and skills remains in BR mode but they start naked and have to loot stuff along the way - we'll see.

20:35 GM Sajgon has activated two hours of Global Loot Boost (Base 4x loot rate from all monsters).
    20:35 GM Sajgon has activated two hours of Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).

BONUS: This weekend only, free 3 days premium for FACC's!

SERVER + CLIENT UPDATE 2020-07-04
Items and creatures

New: Green glow ring (When equipped a green light will expand from your finger) - Ferumbras tower quest
New: Sapphire Amulet (Earth protection +5%) - Ferumbras tower quest
Arrow/Burst Arrow/Poison Arrow new missile sprites
New tarantula looktype sprite and bodies
NPCs now has a red stroke around them when they are busy speaking to a player

New tasks
  • Fire Entities (fire elemental, fire devil)
  • Stone Golem
  • Serpents (serpent spawns)
    bonebeast has been moved from Tombs task to Skeletons task
    View website tasks page on wiki for more info about the rewards

New summons
  • Your summons no longer takes part of the experience from the kill.
    Pirate Buccaneer, 595 mana
    Pirate Corsair, 775 mana
    Pirate Cutthroat, 495 mana
    Pirate Marauder, 490 mana

Minimap Added icon to add town map flags for NPCs.
    This is the first stage done for all cities but later we might consider adding spawn infos aswell, ideás are apprechiated.

Rune and Spells
  • Exori dist vis/mort/flam needs a target to shoot, it will not shoot infront of you if you don't have a selected target anymore
  • Light Magic Missile and Heavy Magic Missile rune usage cooldown was lowered from 2s to 1s
  • New explosion missile sprite

Bot
  • Added bot HP check in targeting before attacking a creature, to reduce it to spam spells when you are close to dying.

Website
  • Added house commands to houses page
  • Added redskull after name in charactersprofile
  • Added new distance spells exori dist vis/mort/flam to wiki
  • Improved Tasks page

Other
  • Disabled CTRL+R command. Please report bugs on #bugs-and-support or om website Helpdesk
  • Fixed few bugs with Bright Sword quest and added few explaining signs because the quest in general is very confusing and requires a wiki tutorial

GM Sajgon has activated two hours of Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).
GM Sajgon has activated two hours of Global Loot Boost (Base 4x loot rate from all monsters).

Enjoy, happy weekend!

Kind regards,
Sajgon

Closed since the server is restarting with more than 7 days till start.

Player creation is now open!

Greetings! 'Havest' season is about to start, it will come online this saturday 2020-08-29 16:00 CEST, european time (5 days from this post).

I am sure it will bring you the most joy compared to any other season. Even though it will be one of the hardest game you'll play.. you will most likely die serveral times but the only thing that can stop you is your mind. Are you a true fighter? Prove to yourself and your enemies that you stand your ground.

We've leaped from version 7.6 to 8.0 because we added new content Liberty Bay. We already had "Svargrond" and Hotkeys. Not being too fixated on the version as we play around alot with mechanics but for some regular players its important to know what to expect in term of gameplay, content and pvp. We have about 99% custom graphics but map from 8.0.

lb.png

Full changelog of season 3: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/season3.php)

Lets begin champ, register now
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/register.php)

Discord
Join the Midhem Online Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/VcQbd6H)

All accounts from past season will be compensated before the opening.

Last edited:
otservlists-banner-8.png

Server will be online in only 3 days (2020-08-29 16:00 CEST), tell your friends, by using the refer link on your account-page you can earn trophies and stuff in the future. Ahead of time, you should visit the Midhem Wiki to learn more about the mechanics - the version is 8.0 but we are branching out and reduciung the flaws but also boosting the greatness of this nostalgic era. Welcome to Liberty Bay and more!

Links
Webiste: https://midhem.com
Discord: Join the Midhem Online Discord Server! (https://discordapp.com/invite/VcQbd6H)

Back