• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0] Midhem Online | Perma - Longterm/Lowrate | Achievements, Dailies, Prey, Task, Bonuses, Crafting, Mixed PvP

Server Website/AAC
https://midhem.com
Server Address
midhem.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
first-hc-player.png

I want to thank you all for playing Midhem Online and being patient with the game, we are taking care of the known issues soon.

Therefore, I want to do a part tournament starting NOW to win $100 worth of bitcoins, 1 season token and 400 points.

Goal 1st: become the first HARDCORE-player to reach level 100 to win bitcoins worth $100 (you need a btc address to accept the prize).
Goal 2nd: 1 season token.
Goal 3rd: 400 midhem points

• As a hardcore player you have +60% experience rate but loose all experience when you die.
  • As the highest hardcore player is only level 20 it will be a rather fair contest.

Enter Midhem Online (https://midhem.com)
Discord Join the Midhem Online Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/EH9HxajseV)

So it's soon to be 3 seasons (and I've been one of the top players each season)...
Great OT which just the right amount of custom stuff and the mix of 7.* & 8.* clients!
Tons of stuff to do and great rewards, are you competitive and like to play for shorter periods of time without grinding for months & years?
Then this is perfect, learning new stuff daily even though I've played 3 seasons!
Helpful community so don't hesitate to ask for help & guidance! (There's a Wiki on the website as well which is really helpful!)
Just hit around 200 players so getting more and more popular!
Join in on the fun and see you in-game! <3

New World: Journey launches 2022-02-18 20:00

Very happy and excited to announce that in 7 days from this post we are launcing a fresh lowrate world Journey!
If you are in our Discord with more than 350+ members you've already been notified.

We prepared long time for a successful server and I think the time has come - stability changes, balances and community management.

Achievements will be more important and have a greater implact on your gameplay. Level is becoming less important when we move Midhem forward.

Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/)

Please watch this video if you want to get a feel about Midhem Online.

Last edited:
Please remove these OP non-pvp hunting spots like Goroma where people can exp with a group of mages / knight and just UE everything without dealing damages to the teammates. This destroyed last edition.
I can understand some non-pvp turtle islands for low levels, but not Ferumbras tower or Hydra/Ent island xD

New World: Journey launches 2022-02-19 15:00

Very happy and excited to announce that in 7 days from this post we are launcing a fresh lowrate world Journey!
If you are in our Discord with more than 350+ members you've already been notified.

We prepared long time for a successful server and I think the time has come - stability changes, balances and community management.

Achievements will be more important and have a greater implact on your gameplay. Level is becoming less important when we move Midhem forward.

Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/)

Please watch this video if you want to get a feel about Midhem Online.
Nice! Great to see you used my video! Will for sure join the server. Have time to play now

Please remove these OP non-pvp hunting spots like Goroma where people can exp with a group of mages / knight and just UE everything without dealing damages to the teammates. This destroyed last edition.
I can understand some non-pvp turtle islands for low levels, but not Ferumbras tower or Hydra/Ent island xD
Thank you for your feedback, we had it already in mind but happy more mentioned it - Goroma will be PvP now (again, we went too far).

Having Mixed-PvP on Midhem Online benefits many and we provide something for every kind of players.

Liberty Bay town and surrounds will be No-PvP to provide some areas for players that cannot progress elsewhere. We must be able to provide something for all players. Even though spawns and spawntimes are reduced here by 3x (More like free areas on Tibia).
No-PvP Hunting Areas: Rotworms / Pirater / Turtles / Apes / Wyrms / Behemoths / Inquisition.

Having Inquisition makes sense for me to benefit Team Hunting as monsters here are "spammed" and has 3x more HP.

There will still be lots of battle and remember if your guild is in Warmode you can kill any other guild which is in Warmode justified.

bigfight1.pngbigfight2.png
pvp.pngpvp2.png

Really nice Custom server! Much to do and everything looks so good!! Really recommend this server to everyone!!
Nice staff members and always helpful!! :)

Been playing for a few days and I am super impressed! All sprites are custom and there's lots of QoL that comes with some drawbacks that makes it very interesting! :) Tasks are fun and rewarding, runemaking is not a big hassle and the community seems very much alive. Would recommend! :)

3 Days since New World Launch at we are reaching in-game player highscores.

--------------------------------------

Boom! 6000+ Account Registered.

The Game Midhem Online has been online since 2019-11-01. It has been a long journey and many experimental features and patches. It has been lots of fun for me and I am amazed on how many returning players there are - means you had fun while at it. Together we can build something great! Thank you all, my heart is burning for you
❤️‍🔥

New Discord Giveaway [250 Points + 1 Season Token] x2!
  • You must be level 15 or higher to win the reward
  • You may not give away your reward
  • Ends tomorrow (24~ hours from this post)

Very welcome to play,
Sajgon

Must say, @Sajgon you have come real far. Nice to see you never gave up. Also real good to see its long term now, with no resets. Beautiful.
Would definitely recommend the server, or at least to even give it a try. Its fun =)

Must say, @Sajgon you have come real far. Nice to see you never gave up. Also real good to see its long term now, with no resets. Beautiful.
Would definitely recommend the server, or at least to even give it a try. Its fun =)
What's the ping like, from Canada? I was tempted to give this a shot, but given that it's hosted in France, I'm assuming the ping isn't great.

Stupied paladins are SO OP! 350+ dmg in PVP with crossbow.. Wtf is this XD
Sounds unreal. If you think Paladins are overpowered you should play them ^_^ they are best solo roaming and PvP ofcourse, not the best vocation for party or most XP/h as intended.

rod
Druid​

• Party team support, ranged rod combat
  • Vocation bonus: 10% damage reduction PvP/PvM
  • Party bonus: 20% healing rate runes and spells, +30% experience

sudden death rune
Sorcerer​

• High damage per second, ranged wand combat
  • Vocation bonus: 10% rune damage
  • Party bonus: +10% crit chance, +10% experience

Dragon Shield
Knight​

• Tank, melee combat
  • Vocation bonus: 20% damage bonus with two handed weapons
  • Party bonus: 10% damage reduction PvM, +20% experience

bow
Paladin​

• High single target damage, good in PvP, ranged with ammunition
  • Vocation bonus: 10% base speed bonus
  • Party bonus: 10% PvP damage, +10% experience

Right now there's a +25% catchup bonus XP until level 60.

Very welcome
    Midhem Online (https://midhem.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back