• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0] Midhem Online | Perma - Longterm/Lowrate | Achievements, Dailies, Prey, Task, Bonuses, Crafting, Mixed PvP

Server Website/AAC
https://midhem.com
Server Address
midhem.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thanks for feedback guys, both here and on discord. About alot of runemakers on the server it can be the cause of the costly runes from NPC, its 2x base loot rate so ofcourse many players struggle with cash and the need of runemakers like the old Tibia times we somehow mimic.

1607881594435.png

And about Ek / Paladin damage please take into consideration we are only 2 days in, and we do have trainers with simple bot meaning if you consistently dedicate some time to Midhem each day you will eventually have great skills/magic level and do much more hit chance and damage. Paladins have assassin stars too on higher level, as it is more of an endgame vocation for solohunting. An idea we had in mind is to make bows more useful is to make burst arrows better for paladins, similar to diamond arrow on Tibia but with Fire Damage.

18:49 New record: 133 players are logged in.
Yes haters, I am aware of the many rune makers and players skilling but its very many active players right now.

Please consider joining us, its a WIP but for now its stable and fun
https://midhem.com

Today it was 1 week ago Ragnarök Season started, I want to welcome all new players, and thank you for the oldies... we released the Midhem Points from Harvest Season IV (250€ worth of points splitted to the top 20 players). You can claim them under "My Account". You should also have an unique outfit "Harvest outfit".

I also want to introduce some changes, and some new stuff

WIN CONDITION
We are adding new stuff for the win condition because so many decided to join.
Top 20 players; Win Unique Outfits for next seasons (stays the same)
New condition; Top 1st & 2nd player wins Discord Nitro 1 year code (worth $99.99 each)
Annouced the other day on Discord: Possibility to win 25 points a per day as an active player for the whole season! (150€ worth of points per season).
Top 1st level; Win 250€ Razer Gaming Gear - Razer - Buy products from Razer at MaxGaming.com (Razer - Buy products from Razer at MaxGaming.com (https://www.maxgaming.com/en/razer)), we pay also pay the shipping costs.

You can also read about it on the website; Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/tournaments.php)

---------------------------
Alot of hard PG been going on and this weekend we have double 2x skill/magic level because of the recent crash, but we are now 100% up and running and much activity has been going on.
Sometimes this player steam on Twitch =>
if you want to check videos out
Today we started double skill/mlvl rate and added the possibility to buy exercise weapons in Edron west tower. Good luck!

Also there is a new spawn in Cormaya, Bog raiders south east in a cave.
1608315631169.png

Kind regards, Sajgon

Server + Client Balance Update 2020-12-29

Please update your clients.

• Exhaust: 1 second cooldowns doesn't block 2 second cooldown spells, but you need to wait for 1 second cooldown to finish. This will make it much more smooth gameplay.
  • Added an UI cooldown progress bar below characters health/mana - if multiple players believe this is annoying we will add an option to disable it.
    1609246123632.png
  • Added +20% auto attack damage to 'paladins'.
  • Added new spell 'exevo pox hur' hur to 'druids'.
  • Added new spell 'exori pox' to 'druids'.
  • Added new spell 'exori dist pox' to 'druids'.

Additional changes
  • Fixed a bug where you could move unlimited amount of items from ground to global depot. You can still parcel yourself unlimited amount of stuff though.
  • You can no longer use any runes on battle on players.
  • Added premium outfits to Fashion bonus and raising maximum percentage to 12% Max HP/Mana.
  • Next season Barbarian outfit will not be for premium accounts but for purchase with points.
  • Added +1 shielding to dwarven armor/legs
  • Edited(nerf) loot of grim reapers littlebit

We're only about 25% in this powerful season,
    Please consider to play at https://midhem.com

Happy new year everyone 💥

Looks great. I like the sprites (cheers to the artist/artists)
Sad to see it having less than 100 players :(

Hi guys , there has been some large and gamechanging updates recently, please check out our discord for news and updates.

This season is nearing its end with today exactly 1 more week until its end and we will distribute rewards to the top players, 250€ of gaming gear and 2 discord nitros to the top players.

Next season will start 20th of Februrary,
its only about 2~ weeks until then and we already booked otservlist countdown.

We're some form of democracy, as I am solo Admin for this game I need your help. I like to ask you to answer this poll on how next seasons config should look like - experience rate, length, rewards, party share and bonuses.

Link: Midhem - next season settings (https://www.strawpoll.me/42547871/r)

New Midhem Video

Last edited:
Hi ! We would like to invite you to our next, the greatest season(6) - Odin's Path. With real money prizes worth $500 I will pay from my own pocket. On top of that 20 highest leveled players will gain a season token to be used on all future seasons and every day most gained experience player will have 25 donation points added to their account.

This season will be shorter than previous season, only 1 month but during that time it will be very intense, and hopefully much PvP and also teamhunting. Game is really easy to get into, and character progession is rather fast with trainers, and many features such as Prey system, crafting and an advanced task system.

No time to waste - create a character already -> Midhem Online (https://midhem.com)

gdMPdkT.png

Kind regards,
Sajgon

Join the Midhem Online Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/vJRXT8TnHX)

Attachments

• season-6-card.png
    season-6-card.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 27 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
First season was good, then you implemented a bot, went downhill after that. No interaction whatsoever. Good developer, bad ideas.
True... this server is like evo XD with bots, runemakers ( is not better to do runes for free? If everyone have makers ?? XD , and die 1 week after start because of this prices. But Sajgon dont care about players, for him is ok to have 20 players online. So his choice :)

Hi guys, I promise you I will do whatever is best for the server. I consider everything you say. Problem is many are stuck in the past how Tibia was 15-20 years ago and will only stick with that, we're not a copy paste server. I like to be creative else I wouldn't be able to motivate myself. We cannot or want to compete with Kasteria, Realesta, Realera etc that is a replica of the ~8.0 version, we are branching out with new cool features!

What are your arguments for disabling the bot? (serious question)

Bot features
  • Potion/rune/spell healer
  • Mana training (for trainers)
  • Auto mana shield
  • Auto equipper
  • Auto haste
  • Auto eat
CAVEBOTTING IS HEAVILY PROHIBITED.

Those are tools to simplify your gameplay, not improve it because you are better of playing manually. You have 25% reduced healing while the BOT is activated. It's a choice to use it or not.

As I am a solo gamemaster I cannot be active some hours of the days always, people could abuse that. And I am not interesting running around banning my own players like other servers for simple actions. I do and will take harder action if I will notice any cavebots.

By removing the bot these problems will appear:
  • More 3rd party botters, I must spend much time to catch and handle (timeconsuming for me).
  • It will be unequal for players that got a 3rd party bot working (that made me quit so many servers because somebody got aimbot while I don't or cavebotted and is much higher level).
  • You cannot stay in trainers more than 15 minutes (truth will be less players online).
  • You cannot conjure runes automically (truth will be less players online).
  • People that do enjoy the bot will maybe not play.

background.png
    We're less than 24 hours away until launch!

Kind regards
    Sajgon

You have 635 available store points.

You have 1060 history store points.

Hmm? Explain the difference.

Regards,
Cody

Good question. Okay , so this is how it works..

Available store points is what you can use ingame purchasing premium time, items and outfits (this has been resetted now for Season 6).
After 1 week all history points from previous seasons state will be added to your available store points (in your case 1060 store points).
After 2 weeks all daily points from previous seasons will be added to your available store points (Most XP player gain 25 store points per day and announced on Discord).

pog
All season tokens(60x distributed from previous 3 seasons (top 20 level players each season)) will be available directly on startup.item_6205.png This new season token invented for this season will be possible to purchase exclusive outfits to give you crit chance (part of the Fashion Bonus system). More items will be available eventually.

You can buy a season token + 1000 points for 100$ worth of crypto in our store for supporting Midhem Online.

Kind regards
Sajgon

ODIN'S PATH SEASON VI NOW ONLINE

season-6-card.png

Greetings everyone! Very welcome, to our 6th season of Midhem Online!

Hurry up, push yourself forward to grab it all! Player with the most achievement points wins $300 worth of Bitcoins after 4 weeks - second player wins $100 and third player wind 1 year of Discord Nitro worth $99.99. You can refeer friends on "My account". We are with you throughout the season and will respond to you as soon as we can, please be patience sometime!

Happy Hunting!
Sajgon

Hello everyone. What a great start!

Thank you for joining playing Midhem Online. We're two days into the season and congratulations 'Sinistress' to first level 100, good job and dedication mate. Experience rate is x5 if you're wondering and party is boosted until level 40.

some changes..
  • We disabled spears breakchance for now allowing you to skilling and hunting more easy.
  • Light shovel has 100% open hole chance. Normal shovel has 50% open hole chance.

Very welcome to new players aswell.
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/index.php)

Happy hunting,
Sajgon

Definitely the most fun “low rate” server I’ve played in a whiiiile. The balance between different ways to gain exp, custom systems (tasks etc) keep you drawn in with stuff to do and explore! Come join today! Catch me in game!
- Lifer

Hi OTLanders!

We're almost half into the season now but having so much fun.
Many players are still very active but unfortunately its only rarely new players starts into a season. Therefore we added catchup bonus system giving +50% experience rate for players below half of the top level player. You still have the chance to be on top 20 level position giving you a season token for each season to be used.

PM me ingame 'GM Sajgon' and tell me you're from OTLand and I'll give you 7 days premium time for free - only valid this week.

Happy hunting!
Kind regards,
Sajgon

48 players online with runemakers... This server always die after 2 weeks...

Back