• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0] Midhem Online | Tempra - Hardcore PvM! - Fast Attack! - Start March 29th

Server Website/AAC
https://midhem.com
Server Address
midhem.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
And we're LIVE!

15:28 New record: 99 players are logged in.
15:28 New record: 100 players are logged in.
15:30 New record: 101 players are logged in.
15:33 New record: 102 players are logged in.
15:33 New record: 103 players are logged in.
15:36 New record: 104 players are logged in.
15:37 New record: 105 players are logged in.

Midhem Online - The Free MMORPG (https://midhem.com/)

Attachments

• season-10-card.png
    season-10-card.png
    355.8 KB · Views: 5 · VirusTotal
Really nice, I enjoy the gameplay.
Do not die when you play, you'll downgrade to level 8, but skills / items are kept!

Go go get to the top!

--
New record: 177 players are logged in.

Dont get the concept, You die you are downgraded to lvl 8. I mean cmon, all it takes i a slight lag, net kick or real life intervention. Not for me.

264 players online!!
g69GTxz.png

The fact that these botters 150+ knights who has killed thousands of wyrms and dragon lords etc dont get banned makes me not wanna play.

Hi RPG Adventurers,

Are you looking for a new and exciting MMORPG experience? Look no further than Midhem Online! With its fast-paced action, balanced vocations, and unique features, Midhem Online is sure to take your gaming experience to the next level.

season-12-card (1).png

Here are just a few of the amazing features that Midhem Online has to offer:

• Fast attack speed: Battle your enemies with lightning-fast reflexes thanks to Midhem Online's faster attack speed.
  • Balanced vocations: Every vocation in Midhem Online is viable, so you can choose the one that best suits your playstyle.
  • Unique features: Midhem Online offers a variety of unique features, such as stackable runes, auto gold looting, and a built-in bot.
  • Long-term project: Midhem Online is a long-term project with regular updates and new content.

New: Strong Mana Potion for mages and Diamond Arrows (AOE) for Paladins.

Happy Hunting
Midhem Online

New season starts tomorrow 18:00!
season-13-card.png

Update on the main post is on its way.

I played on first edition this project is really nice. Today i back on second edition and will play here. Big recommend this OT!

Back