• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [8.0/Custom] [CUSTOM]--MaskaOTS--[RPG/PVP] [22.09.2023]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.maskaots.eu/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol
No, If you want to prove something, do it. It's not just another edited map. You've never seen a map and gameplay like this before

No, If you want to prove something, do it. It's not just another edited map. You've never seen a map and gameplay like this before
why? because the picture would be of a RL tibia map? or what.... there is nothing wrong with being a rl map... but again its an rl map

Posting a minimap would be good for people viewing your thread.
Watching the trailer and seeing a few edited parts of Thais, Darashia, and Kazordoon made me just assume it's an edited real map too. However, Good luck.

I specially created this game based on rl tibia map because I wanted to create a surprise effect when you think that there is some quest, monster or road in a given place and in fact there is none. You think that there is some spawn/monster in a given place and there is actually another one which it kills you. You enter a hole that you could always get out of, and on my map you can't and you have to find another way out. You go to a place where it was always safe and there is a trap waiting for you. These treatments keep the player in emotions and make him want to explore every corner of the map, always keeping him in suspense and adrenaline. But I can't fully present it to you in text or pictures because you'll never feel the atmosphere of the game until you play it. This game wouldn't be what it is if I didn't make it based on the RL map. This is her main advantage. when it comes to the gameplay itself, you won't even remember that you're playing on an edited RL map. It really has nothing to do with it

@Addams

There is no Darashia on this server....

The minimap looks similar to Tibia RL, no need to put it. You won't see my changes on the minimap

Whats fixed ?

• balanced game​
  • balacned skills​
  • balanced orc raids​
  • repair some bugs​
  • rename some items​
  • smoother client​

Whats new ?

• new user interface​
  • added new stage "dream"​
  • added floors under Thais​
  • more mysteriando on map​
  • changed some resps on map​
  • added new monsters/sprites​
  • added more traps/actions in game​
  • added new quests​
  • added quest log​
  • graphical map with certain places​

Orcs raid on thais everyday adopted to level of players with mini-bosses controled By GM

Mini bosses controled by GM also respawn in certain places on map at equal time to make more content to players (mid-hard difficult)

list of mini bosses controled by GM Maska:

-bloody orc
-bloody orc warrior
-bloody orc spearman
-bloody orc shaman
-bloody orc leader
-bloody orc warlord
-orc warlock

changed balista and catapulte impact to players for 50 % dmg of player life

Join the MaskaOTS Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/aatWfXQYBf)

Just because some randoms commented on this post some rarted stuff I am going to play. Imagine seeing a "bbq" poster and going there to complain they are not vegan. Lmao. Like, it's on the title and description? Go look somewhere else?

This is a simplified way to complete the game. along the way there are teleport circles where you can save your location on the map. This road has about 100 hours of gameplay if you don't stray too far off it. Getting a single teleport circle is not that easy

Here the gameplay is different. Would you like to beat gfb tombs every day? here is another content