• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.60] Ascarus - Season 6! | Magic Items | Item Market | GameGuard | Boosted Creatures | Guild Shop | AI Bosses | [Fri 23rd Sep 18:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.ascar.us/news
Server Address
ascar.us
Server Port
Client Protocol
Not recommended OT anymore..
Orsha OTS, Pay2Win only for charlovers ,who are interested in exping and killing bosses ...lmao
It’s not a pvp server so ppl who are looking for pvp better not to play there
Unbalanced vocations.
Weird promotion from naruto tibia (Ascended)
Over powered shit items ( Magical legs,sneaky staff,Phoenix ring etc..)
Very bad push system...
Totally Pay2Win Ots
Gg Rohan team aka Ezra

You should really update the donation options, I, for one, can't use phone to donate and usually Paypal is available..
I might be new to these forums but I am an avid OT player, I played Masiyah for a few seasons before at least.
Definetly checking this server out but I probably won't play very long if I can't have my stamina refillers :)

You should really update the donation options, I, for one, can't use phone to donate and usually Paypal is available..
I might be new to these forums but I am an avid OT player, I played Masiyah for a few seasons before at least.
Definetly checking this server out but I probably won't play very long if I can't have my stamina refillers :)
Gg go full ur stamina and go to work in rl life better..
instead of wasting your time in orsha ots like that LMAO
Post automatically merged:

Masiyah one of the best 8.6 servers for sure
Yes I do agree
Old masiyah when there weren't any orsha staff existed
When it was balanced ot
Ofc it was the best
BTW RIP Rohan 😔

You were just unlucky enough to check at a bad time. I just had it disabled for like 30 minutes because I noticed there was an error in the payment processing script, so in order to protect users I opted to temporarily disable it while I took care of the problem. It's available again now.

Last edited:
You were just unlucky enough to check at a bad time. I just had it disabled for like 30 minutes because I noticed there was an error in the payment processing script, so in order to protect users I opted to temporarily disable it while I took care of the problem. It's available again now.

lol unluckly me then :) but that is great, just checked now and it's there, thanks!
Looking forward to try it out tomorrow

Gg go full ur stamina and go to work in rl life better..
instead of wasting your time in orsha ots like that LMAO
Post automatically merged:

Yes I do agree
Old masiyah when there weren't any orsha staff existed
When it was balanced ot
Ofc it was the best
BTW RIP Rohan 😔
yeah when you could get SSA with 56000 charges that was much better Masiyah time. It is definitely in a better place now than where it was, go find something other to do than troll on this thread.

yeah when you could get SSA with 56000 charges that was much better Masiyah time. It is definitely in a better place now than where it was, go find something other to do than troll on this thread.
Have u ever played masiyah at the past?
or ur just talking randomly?
Don’t talk bullshits if ur 2k19 char lover player

There will be a lot more than that per the looks of facebook, but we will see.

It will be very nice if you let know on Facebook, website or forum who the winners of the 500 points are @Alpha