• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.60] Ascarus - Season 6! | Magic Items | Item Market | GameGuard | Boosted Creatures | Guild Shop | AI Bosses | [Fri 23rd Sep 18:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.ascar.us/news
Server Address
ascar.us
Server Port
Client Protocol
lol what a dissapointment this is so far..
Right now I can't even login, server offline? But website says it's online, wtf. (been trying for about 20 mins now)
No Gameguard active (even if it says so on the website), so basically everyone bots (because it's legal) but us who don't like to bot, we are fked without any advantages.
Water city doesn't exist (also said on website), I wrote in 'help' and some autobot said it's in north-east corner of thais temple.. It isn't... No other tutor answered.
The outfit extra HP/Mana doesn't work either (also said on website).
The VIP "super" spawns that are re-done.. Add more spawns (some extra DL spawns, Defiler spawns and maybe some Drag spawns..) rather than modifying the ones that exist..

I didn't donate that much to this OT so I don't really mind it, but I wouldn't really advise anyone to play this OT at the moment..
Fix the above stuff and don't advertise stuff that's not working

Feels like you did a lot of copy-paste from the Masiyah servers so I did have somewhat high hopes for launch, too bad

Right now I can't even login, server offline? But website says it's online, wtf. (been trying for about 20 mins now)
There was a downtime due to a server lockup, you can read more about it here.

No Gameguard active (even if it says so on the website), so basically everyone bots (because it's legal) but us who don't like to bot, we are fked without any advantages.
About the GameGuard client, it might become available in the next few days - the reason for the delay is that one of the previous administrators just sent me the source code for the launcher 3 days before launch, even though I had already sent a message about it back in April of this year.

Water city doesn't exist (also said on website), I wrote in 'help' and some autobot said it's in north-east corner of thais temple.. It isn't... No other tutor answered.
Water City has been reworked into Aquarin. It has been vastly expanded. I assume the mentions of Water City that you found on the website were in the Veteran Guide - I have now updated it wherever it was still mentioned. The bot had it's message updated shortly after the launch as well.

The outfit extra HP/Mana doesn't work either (also said on website).
The outfit bonuses do work, you need an outfit with full addons to receive them, the bonuses are applied upon login, so you might have to relog first.

The VIP "super" spawns that are re-done.. Add more spawns (some extra DL spawns, Defiler spawns and maybe some Drag spawns..) rather than modifying the ones that exist..
More of those spawns may get added. To me it was more of a priority to fix the horrible map quality of the previous "super spawns" than to add new ones, as I've never heard anyone complain the amount of spawns before.

Feels like you did a lot of copy-paste from the Masiyah servers so I did have somewhat high hopes for launch, too bad
It can't really be copy-paste if it is the actual thing, from the actual developer.

Dear players,
A patch to the server has been applied, you can find a list of changes below.

Changes
  • Removed the stamina penalty when dying to the Anti-AFK monster
  • Increased the time limit to answer the Anti-AFK question from 3 minutes & 20 seconds to 5 minutes
  • Increased the Anti-AFK starting level from 300 to 325
  • Added a new 2-hour Anti-AFK bypass to NPC Carole
  • Fixed golden helmet not applying it's bonus stats when equipped
  • Reduced the reroll cost for Daily Tasks from 50% to 25% of the reward
  • Added an achievement for participating in killing Gaz'haragoth
  • Updated the messages of the help channel bot
  • Reduced the required amount of kills for the Serpent Spawn & Grim Reaper TGYoshi tasks
  • Rewrote the 10th mission of the Yalahar quest (Azerus fight) and fixed the teleporter not disappearing anymore after Azerus was defeated
  • Staff members will now always have at least 30 VIP days available
  • The level requirement for events has been dropped to the PvP protection level (80)
  • You can no longer put items on the ground in the Snake game area
  • Removed gold nuggets from the allowed auction items
  • Reduced the healing of Medusas
  • Removed the experience penalty when getting kicked out of the Deathmatch event for being AFK
  • Fixed a bug in the auctions command
  • You are no longer able to log in on top of characters below the protection level in trainers
  • NPC Rashid will now buy demonic essences for 1000 gold coins
  • The Cure Burning spell (exana flam) can now be cast by all vocations
  • The loot of Makara & Young Makara has been slightly buffed
  • The dice on the depot of Dicer NPC's should no longer be removed by map cleans
  • Added a minimum damage requirement of 1% in order to qualify for loot from bosses that use the Reward Chest system
  • The Party Animal raid boss will now use the reward chest system
  • Added a custom despawn radius to all raid monsters, they will now teleport back to their spawn position after being lured further than 50 SQM
  • Community Managers have been granted more banning power, such as the ability to execute IP banishments
  • Reduced the duration of the freeze condition from Frost Flower Asura & True Frost Flower Asura
  • The VIP Serpent Spawn & Frost Dragon spawns have been revamped
  • The quest for access to Makaras has been updated - If you previously finished the quest, you will still have access to the spawn
  • The maximum price for auction items has been increased from 500 gold nuggets to 1000 gold nuggets
I'm also happy to report that after the last patch no more server lockups have happened, and shouldn't happen again.

Dear players,

Changes
  • Removed the stamina penalty when dying to the Anti-AFK monster
  • Increased the time limit to answer the Anti-AFK question from 3 minutes & 20 seconds to 5 minutes
  • Increased the Anti-AFK starting level from 300 to 325
  • Added a new 2-hour Anti-AFK bypass to NPC Carole
  • Fixed golden helmet not applying it's bonus stats when equipped
  • Reduced the reroll cost for Daily Tasks from 50% to 25% of the reward
  • Added an achievement for participating in killing Gaz'haragoth
  • Updated the messages of the help channel bot
  • Reduced the required amount of kills for the Serpent Spawn & Grim Reaper TGYoshi tasks
  • Rewrote the 10th mission of the Yalahar quest (Azerus fight) and fixed the teleporter not disappearing anymore after Azerus was defeated
  • Staff members will now always have at least 30 VIP days available
  • The level requirement for events has been dropped to the PvP protection level (80)
  • You can no longer put items on the ground in the Snake game area
  • Removed gold nuggets from the allowed auction items
  • Reduced the healing of Medusas
  • Removed the experience penalty when getting kicked out of the Deathmatch event for being AFK
  • Fixed a bug in the auctions command
  • You are no longer able to log in on top of characters below the protection level in trainers
  • NPC Rashid will now buy demonic essences for 1000 gold coins
  • The Cure Burning spell (exana flam) can now be cast by all vocations
  • The loot of Makara & Young Makara has been slightly buffed
  • The dice on the depot of Dicer NPC's should no longer be removed by map cleans
  • Added a minimum damage requirement of 1% in order to qualify for loot from bosses that use the Reward Chest system
  • The Party Animal raid boss will now use the reward chest system
  • Added a custom despawn radius to all raid monsters, they will now teleport back to their spawn position after being lured further than 50 SQM
  • Community Managers have been granted more banning power, such as the ability to execute IP banishments
  • Reduced the duration of the freeze condition from Frost Flower Asura & True Frost Flower Asura
  • The VIP Serpent Spawn & Frost Dragon spawns have been revamped
  • The quest for access to Makaras has been updated - If you previously finished the quest, you will still have access to the spawn
  • The maximum price for auction items has been increased from 500 gold nuggets to 1000 gold nuggets
I'm also happy to report that after the last patch no more server lockups have happened, and shouldn't happen again.
IMO, you should make the arena (War Zone)
Balanced.
You should make the whole players who enter there, got the same level/skills (magic level)
Also same tank and dmg..
Many ppl don't play that ot Cuz off weird dmg/tank as I said before.
I think this will attract a lot of people to the server 🤔

IMO, you should make the arena (War Zone)
Balanced.
You should make the whole players who enter there, got the same level/skills (magic level)
Also same tank and dmg..
Many ppl don't play that ot Cuz off weird dmg/tank as I said before.
I think this will attract a lot of people to the server 🤔
I will start working on it after I have released the christmas event. However, I can't say how long this is going to take.

I will start working on it after I have released the christmas event. However, I can't say how long this is going to take.
Finally aff
I've asked Rohan to do that in the past.
And I also told him other ideas how to improve the pvp system in server but he was busy always I think
But pleased that u will finally do that balanced system..
Also look at megaribia server
It has already that balanced system.
That's why they got many online players I think 😉

Didn't really like the changes to loot system, feels like getting nuggets now is harsh, really liked the old way. But really like the new things other than that

sUeIS00.png

Dear players,
We wish you a merry christmas and hope you get to spend some time with your loved ones during these festive days.
In order to celebrate the holiday season, we have prepared a small event for you to enjoy as well as the usual regular server updates.

Christmas Event
Oh no! Good old Santa has lost some of his christmas presents to the evil Grynch Clan Goblins who are trying to ruin Christmas!
Catch them if you see them trying to raid any of the Ascarian cities and return the bags to Santa in exchange for a reward.
Furthermore, the goblins dropped some of the bags when they ran away, which were picked up by other wild monsters! Return these to Santa as well if you happen to find any of them.
The event will be running until 1st January 2020.

Changes
  • Fixed a bug on the website that would sometimes show your account as banned after logging in, even if it wasn't
  • Fixed an error when logging in on top of another player in trainers that was introduced in the last patch
  • Fixed players not receiving the achievement when getting the epic promotion, and added the achievement to all players who haven't received it
  • Make Latrivan sense invisibility
  • Adjusted Juggernaut's attack and healing according to Wiki
  • Rewrote the Anti-AFK bypass scripts from scratch, this includes NPC Carole as well as the bypass item itself
  • Added addon dolls back to the loot of Phrodomo & Daitya, with a low drop chance
  • Fixed a bug in the !castletime command which would cause it to show wrong times
  • Fixed being unable to go up the stairs in the revamped Frost Dragon spawn in VIP
  • Added boots of haste & glacier kilt to the loot of Makaras & Young Makaras
  • Slightly reduced the damage of Makaras & Young Makaras
  • Moved the "Forsaken Dwarves" task to the level 350+ bracket, as you need level 350 in order to travel to the Dwarf Kingdom
  • Fixed a wall in the "VIP Shop House 2" house that would cause hangbale items to land in the water when trying to hang them on the wall
  • Removed adventurer's stone from the loot of Nightmare Scions
  • Reduced the chance of prison keys from mystery gifts
  • Removed spellbook of warding from Horadron's loot
  • Reduced the required kills for tasks from NPC Eruaran
  • Fixed being unable to construct lizard weapon rack kits in houses
  • Added decorative Sea Serpents to the aquarium of the "Low Waters Observatory" house in Ankrahmun
  • Slightly increased the amount of platinum coins from Energized Wyrms & Aged Energized Wyrms and added tower shield & dragon scale mail to the loot
  • Slightly increased the amount of platinum coins from all sacred spiders in the Spider Caves
  • Corrected the item name of magic light wands
  • Added a christmas event
  • Updated the locations of the loot crate event, as well as added 2 new cities in which they can drop

Didn't really like the changes to loot system, feels like getting nuggets now is harsh, really liked the old way. But really like the new things other than that
I'm always open to suggestions, could you elaborate? There were also some changes regarding loot in today's patch.

sUeIS00.png

Dear players,
We wish you a merry christmas and hope you get to spend some time with your loved ones during these festive days.
In order to celebrate the holiday season, we have prepared a small event for you to enjoy as well as the usual regular server updates.

Christmas Event
Oh no! Good old Santa has lost some of his christmas presents to the evil Grynch Clan Goblins who are trying to ruin Christmas!
Catch them if you see them trying to raid any of the Ascarian cities and return the bags to Santa in exchange for a reward.
Furthermore, the goblins dropped some of the bags when they ran away, which were picked up by other wild monsters! Return these to Santa as well if you happen to find any of them.
The event will be running until 1st January 2020.

Changes
  • Fixed a bug on the website that would sometimes show your account as banned after logging in, even if it wasn't
  • Fixed an error when logging in on top of another player in trainers that was introduced in the last patch
  • Fixed players not receiving the achievement when getting the epic promotion, and added the achievement to all players who haven't received it
  • Make Latrivan sense invisibility
  • Adjusted Juggernaut's attack and healing according to Wiki
  • Rewrote the Anti-AFK bypass scripts from scratch, this includes NPC Carole as well as the bypass item itself
  • Added addon dolls back to the loot of Phrodomo & Daitya, with a low drop chance
  • Fixed a bug in the !castletime command which would cause it to show wrong times
  • Fixed being unable to go up the stairs in the revamped Frost Dragon spawn in VIP
  • Added boots of haste & glacier kilt to the loot of Makaras & Young Makaras
  • Slightly reduced the damage of Makaras & Young Makaras
  • Moved the "Forsaken Dwarves" task to the level 350+ bracket, as you need level 350 in order to travel to the Dwarf Kingdom
  • Fixed a wall in the "VIP Shop House 2" house that would cause hangbale items to land in the water when trying to hang them on the wall
  • Removed adventurer's stone from the loot of Nightmare Scions
  • Reduced the chance of prison keys from mystery gifts
  • Removed spellbook of warding from Horadron's loot
  • Reduced the required kills for tasks from NPC Eruaran
  • Fixed being unable to construct lizard weapon rack kits in houses
  • Added decorative Sea Serpents to the aquarium of the "Low Waters Observatory" house in Ankrahmun
  • Slightly increased the amount of platinum coins from Energized Wyrms & Aged Energized Wyrms and added tower shield & dragon scale mail to the loot
  • Slightly increased the amount of platinum coins from all sacred spiders in the Spider Caves
  • Corrected the item name of magic light wands
  • Added a christmas event
  • Updated the locations of the loot crate event, as well as added 2 new cities in which they can drop

I'm always open to suggestions, could you elaborate? There were also some changes regarding loot in today's patch.

I would say the biggest change is Vip Rashid, I believe vip rashid were crucial and needed in masiyah. Even when I were hunting I couldn't sell 90% of the items like I could with Vip rashid, I'm being forced to hunt something that atleast give me some profit. I feel like you should bring back Vip rashid or atleast make a poll and see what everyone thinks :) I really liked the money system how it were before, feels like no one is selling anything and people don't have money. In auctions it was easy to sell things before now you never getting anything sold

I would say the biggest change is Vip Rashid, I believe vip rashid were crucial and needed in masiyah. Even when I were hunting I couldn't sell 90% of the items like I could with Vip rashid, I'm being forced to hunt something that atleast give me some profit. I feel like you should bring back Vip rashid or atleast make a poll and see what everyone thinks :) I really liked the money system how it were before, feels like no one is selling anything and people don't have money. In auctions it was easy to sell things before now you never getting anything sold
Yeah, I've heard a few players saying there should be a NPC that buys all kinds of loot combined. I'm not opposed to the idea, but I don't want the NPC to pay higher amounts again, like VIP Rashid used to do.
You can expect such an NPC with the next update, though I will probably not call it VIP Rashid anymore, that name is pretty bad if you ask me. Feel free to post some name suggestions if you have any, I always have an open ear for all kinds of suggestions from players.

Yeah, I've heard a few players saying there should be a NPC that buys all kinds of loot combined. I'm not opposed to the idea, but I don't want the NPC to pay higher amounts again, like VIP Rashid used to do.
You can expect such an NPC with the next update, though I will probably not call it VIP Rashid anymore, that name is pretty bad if you ask me. Feel free to post some name suggestions if you have any, I always have an open ear for all kinds of suggestions from players.

Sounds good! I would take some easy name like "Faro" or something like that ;)

Sounds good! I would take some easy name like "Faro" or something like that ;)
Okay, I waa thinking about some name that would indicate the NPC's job, so it's easy for people to understand. Maybe something like "Faro Buysalot", "Armory Dealer", "Loot Trader". The latter 2 are a little less RPG heavy, but I guess it would help the ease of use.

Okay, I waa thinking about some name that would indicate the NPC's job, so it's easy for people to understand. Maybe something like "Faro Buysalot", "Armory Dealer", "Loot Trader". The latter 2 are a little less RPG heavy, but I guess it would help the ease of use.

Oh, then I think you should use "Rashid Extra" or "Soya Extra" Cause everyone knows that you sell to those. But you might not like them cause they're close to "Vip Rashid" Name ;P I can think of a better name but those you suggested are really good to!

Here are the notes from the last 2 updates.

Dear players,

Changes
  • Fixed an issue when using custom outfit changers while riding in mine carts, which resulted in client debugs
  • Reduced the required amount of mine cart rides in order to unlock the "Driver" achievement
  • Added a VIP exclusive dragon lord spawn & moved the old teleporter to the shortcut hub in the south building
  • Added a VIP exclusive demon spawn & moved the old teleporter to the shortcut hub in the south building
  • Improved the NPC variety in Pyre
  • Added minimap downloads to the downloads page
  • NPC Rashid will now buy war horns for 8000 gold
  • Corrected an incorrect magic effect when using war horns
  • Added bonus slots to dwarven armor
  • Rewrote the Addon Maker NPC
  • Changed golden helmet's physical resistance from 2% to 4%
  • Corrected the item name of the windweaver weapon
  • Updated the mine cart scripts and added a missing monster check for a specific quest area
  • Bazir's throne room in the Pits of Inferno quest now works as intended
  • Fixed a bug that teleported you to Thais on your first login, even if you selected a different starting town
  • Fixed an error when asking NPC Cael for a trade
  • Added NPC Faro as combined loot trader for VIP players, he is located on the top floor of the VIP shops and he will buy everything that Alesar, Esrik, Haroun, Nah'Bob, Rashid, Soya & Yaman also buy
  • Players may now use wild growth runes while fighting Aryenai in the Arcanes Hat quest
  • Brewster will no longer apply addons to the citizen outfit after getting divorced if a player can't wear the addons
  • Corrected the loot of Hellhounds according to the Wiki
  • Corrected the loot of Draken Elites according to the Wiki
  • Removed the attack debuff from the Swift Foot spell (utamo tempo san)
  • Corrected a wrong voice line of Illusion of Ghazbaran
  • Updated the loot crate event and added additional towns where the crates can drop in
  • Fixed raids being able to spawn on tiles where there was no ground tile
  • Fixed the code responsible for floor transfer via height objects (for example stacking 3 parcels), which could prevent you from going up stairs or even cause client debugs in some cases

Notes #2

Dear players,

Changes
  • Fixed the time display when trying to enter a guild castle spawn while having a cooldown
  • Fixed the available bonuses for the soulstealer & windweaver weapons
  • Fixed Shock Heads not being counted towards Eruaran's task
  • Fixed the item requirements of the wizard & jester outfits
  • Mystery gifts that are won through the lottery will now be delivered to the depot of your resident town if they can't be carried
  • Emerald bangles can no longer be equipped in the ring slot
  • NPC Faro couldn't keep track of all the items he was supposed to buy, so we additionally hired his sister Faronetta to help him out, she specializes in weapons
  • Updated messages of the help channel bot
  • Bosses in the Game of Thrones area will now respawn on a fixed timer again instead of spawning at random intervals
  • Fixed the corpse of Mummies, it can now be properly opened by bots
  • Fixed the corpse of Serpent Spawns, it can now be properly opened by bots
  • Fixed the corpse of Lizard Legionnaires, it can now be properly opened by bots
  • Fixed the decay time of Plaguesmith & Frost Dragon corpses
  • Players will now be granted free blessings when dying in a war arena that has exp loss disabled
  • Updated the kickback positions for the guild event teleporter, you will now be kicked back to the temple of Thais instead of your resident town's temple
  • Added a new Discord bot that relays server activity messages like events & raids to designated Discord channels
  • Fixed the amount of time the Capture The Flag & Zombie event teleporters stay open
  • Unified all of the event message texts
  • Players will now be properly kicked from castle spawns on login if they aren't allowed to hunt in the spawn
  • Dwarf Menders will now sense invisibility
  • Improved the loot rate of iron ores in Forsaken Dwarves (Dwarf Mender, Dwarf Knight, Dwarf Slave)
  • Increased the chance for ice sculpting to succeed
  • Fixed a typo in the reply message when asking the Addon Maker NPC about warmaster addons
  • Corrected the loot of Efreets & Marids
  • Raids will now despawn after being alive for 24 hours by default, a select few raids have shorter despawn timers
  • The loot crate event will now only drop 1 crate per town
  • Fixed the weekly awards on the website
  • Fixed character auctions on the website

Last edited:
Ascarus Season 2 is launching on 10th April 2020. Stay tuned for further information.

Will you get some points back from last season, I were offline for a month, my char got deleted, (I was at the hospital at the time) And didn't get any points back when someone bought the char

Will you get some points back from last season, I were offline for a month, my char got deleted, (I was at the hospital at the time) And didn't get any points back when someone bought the char
Yes, there will be point refunds. Donations made withing the last 30 days will receive a 100% refund, donations older than that will start out at 70% and lose 10% for every month that has passed since the donation was made. Your character was most likely placed in the character auctions for being offline for more than 30 days and above level 300. You will only earn points from selling a character if you placed it in the auctions manually, through your account management panel. For the new season I will most likely increase the time until characters get placed in auctions to 45 days or something along those lines.

xGnFNsF.png

Dear players,
I would like to announce and welcome you to Ascarus Season 2. A season change, which has been much requested by our loyal playerbase, even more so in these difficult times the world is currently facing. We learned a lot during Season 1 and hope to now apply this gathered knowledge and build on the foundation that Season 1 has laid down.
In this release we're making some big changes to the gameplay of Ascarus, which are the following: Stat Templates, reduction of experience & skill rates, removal of castles, disablement of the Anti-AFK system & removal of Dicer NPC's. We're excited to go through with these changes, most of which were community suggestions and hope to see an interesting season.

Ascarus Season 2 will start on Friday, 10th April 2020 18:00 CEST

Basic server info
IP: ascar.us​
Average exp rate: 19.45x (Custom system) (See Ascarus (https://www.ascar.us/serverinfo) for details)​
Protection level: 80​
Skill rate: 16x​
Magic rate: 9.6x​
Loot rate: 2x​
Client Version: 8.60​
Server location: France, Europe​

Socials

Server Features
  • Real map 8.6 with several custom towns
  • Roshamuul accurately converted to 8.6, including all bosses & raids
  • Stat Templates for war arenas - Every player can join with the same stats for an equal playing field
  • Temporary Items - In addition to stat templates, we also provide temporary equipment sets to level the playing field even further
  • Reward Chest system - You will always get loot if you help killing a boss
  • Custom exp stage system to provide you with a smooth exp progression
  • Weekly guild frag rewards with points & mentions
  • A total of 23 towns, each town has it's own spawns, quests & secrets to discover
  • Community poll system on the website
  • Ability to view your account's login history
  • Bosses that have their own artificial intelligence
  • Many unique events - See Ascarus (https://www.ascar.us/events) for more info
  • Bounty hunter system - Place a bounty on your enemies head to get them killed
  • Offline auction system
  • Offline messaging system
  • Custom addon bonus system - Increase your character's stats for each full outfit addon you collect
  • Custom task systems - we feature a daily task sytem, a progressive task system and a special tasks from NPC Eruaran, which you can find in Roshamuul in order to obtain valuables such as prison keys in order to fight the Roshamuul prison bosses
  • Partnered Twitch streamers - Show off Ascarus on your stream and we will promote your stream on the website
  • Anti-AFK system on higher levels to prevent permanent exp botting
  • Achievement system - Unlock achievements for doing various things in the game, achievement points are also required in order to enter specific quests
  • PIN security system - Protect your characters with our homemade two-factor authentication system
  • Free premium points for reaching specific levels
  • Referral system - Refer your friends to Ascarus and earn free premium points
  • Quest log entries for quests
  • More than 40 custom quests
  • Standard boss raids were tuned to fit the gameplay dynamics of Ascarus - You won't see an Orshabaal die in 5 seconds
  • 10.x respawn system (non-blockable spawns)

Noteworthy Changes from Season 1
  • Added a stat template system, it allows players to temporarily assume the stats of a character with a specific level. The idea behind it is to create an equal playing field in the war arenas or certain events. This feature was highly requested during Season 1, we hope you enjoy it
  • Added a system that allows players to use temporary equipment pieces, it's an addition to the stat template system to level the playing field even further.
CWihZXy.png
i6Ozfax.png
  • Castles have been removed - This should be more healthy for the game overall, as it does not allow uninterrupted hunting anymore
  • The Anti-AFK System has been disabled - One of the most frequent complaints we've heard during Season 1 was regarding the presence of the Anti-AFK System
  • Dicer NPC's have been removed - They were responsible for a masssive inflation of money in the game, especially during the start of Season 1. From now on, gambling will once again be on a player's own risk. In order to limit the amount of gambling going on, dice were added to the shop exclusively
  • The experience & skill rates have been lowered in order to go hand in hand with the removal of the Anti-AFK System and Castles. This should also contribute towards a longer season lifespan
  • Hellhounds, Undead Dragons & Infernalist spawns in the VIP area have been overhauled
  • Added an optimization to server saves, which should improve the player saving time a little
  • Added the summer dress as reward choice in the Defender quest
    • (Arm:17, distance fighting +3, protection physical +5%, fire +2%, life drain +5%, holy +5%, death +5%, speed +10). It can only be wielded properly by epic royal paladins of level 300 or higher. Bonus slots left: 2. It weighs 10.00 oz.
  • Introduced quivers as new addition to paladins
    • A quiver can be equipped in the arrow slot and holds ammunition such as arrows or bolts
    • Ammunition will only weigh half as much while it's placed in a quiver
    • You see a leather quiver (Vol:20).
      It weighs 20.00 oz.
      This leather quiver can hold a moderate amount of ammunition and only requires half as much capacity. It can be equipped in the arrow slot.
    • You see a mythril quiver (Vol:40).
      It weighs 8.00 oz.
      This light metal quiver can hold a substantial amount of ammunition and only requires half as much capacity. It can be equipped in the arrow slot.
  • Reduced the cost of the Epic promotion from 100 gold nuggets to 20 gold nuggets
  • Added NPC Faro & Faronetta as combined loot traders for VIP players, they are located on the top floor of the VIP shops and will buy everything that Alesar, Esrik, Haroun, Nah'Bob, Rashid, Soya & Yaman also buy
  • Players will now be granted free blessings when dying in a war arena that has exp loss disabled
  • Removed the attack debuff from the Swift Foot spell (utamo tempo san)
  • Added minimap downloads to the downloads page
  • The experience from monsters in Roshamuul has been increased by 10% in order to make them more attractive as a hunting option, apart from Eruaran's tasks
  • The access quest for the Aquarin Makara spawn has been simplified, as many players had issues understanding how it worked
  • Various other balancing changes
  • Raised the amount of allowed offline time before a character gets added to the character auctions from 30 to 45 days

Season rewards
As always, the top players of a season will receive a few special rewards for their competitiveness
The rewarded categories are the following:
  • Top 10 players in the experience highscores
    • Victorious backpack with special engraving
    • Season trophy with special engraving
  • Top 50 players in the experience highscores
    • 200 premium points
  • Top 10 players above level 200 that had the highest scores in the following categories: Magic Level, Fist Fighting, Sword Fighting, Axe Fighting, Club Fighting, Distance Fighting, Shielding, Snake, Tasks & Achievements
    • 200 premium points

Donation refunds
All donations that were made within the last 30 days before launch will be fully refunded.
All donations that were made more than 30 days before launch will be refunded in the following manner:
  • The refunded amount begins at 70% and for each additional month that has passed since the donation was made, the points will lose 10% of their original value
  • Initially, you will receive 25% of the total points that are due to be refunded, and you will receive another 15% for each of these level milestones: 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, totalling 100%
  • The cap for the initial refund is 3000 points and the total amount of refunded points is capped to 12000 points

Guild points
We are offering 10x 550 premium points to all established guilds on the server. This offer ends on 17th April 2020 18:00 CEST. Please contact a staff member about it and have a list of members ready. Each guild member will be verified in order to prevent cheating.

Requirements & rules
  • The guild leader must be at least level 100 and actively playing
  • The guild must have at least 10 members that are not in any other guilds
  • The guild must distribute the points to guild members that need them
  • You must not split a larger guild into multiple smaller ones in order to claim more points
  • You must not create fake guilds for the sole purpose of claiming points

pMVuGLg.png
ChU1dlB.png

x1gKRzp.png
3pyRPqG.png

sWAI6ms.png
aK5IDok.png

WUW8lE5.png
HfiuLSK.png

D5kpRda.png
4uIOlWw.png

G8zA8EQ.png
2Liz4dy.png

YhrrxSn.png

Last edited:
10000 premium points giveaway!

We are currently hosting a Facebook contest where we will give away a total of 10000 premium points!
There will be a total of 20 winners, each winner will receive 500 premium points! It will end on 10th April 2020 17:00 CEST.

Head over to our post for instructions on how to participate!
We also invite you to join our Discord server, where you can interact with staff & other players.