• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

⭐[France And America] [7.10] Classicot - [Authentic Real Map] [Start 2020-10-16]⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classicot.com
Server Address
classicot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
come onlnie! we are having a lot of fun ingame, very cool features and new content. I will post a few images later :) ... too bad ppl log out during the week hehe

The followings changes has been made to the client.

We fixed bugs related to creature names and health, battle list, character list, container names, and not registered mouse clicks. We also added some security features that not affecting the gameplay.

Minor bugfix - Creature that appears under the mouse pointer at the battle list will be selected automatically.

We fixed bugs related to minimap clicks and tooltips that didn't show up.

First elite knight on reach level 100! GZ!!
CEBA35D7-0C16-4F3C-83D2-9E034D603809.png

Better than that

We have been tested each vocation and we did a balance with paladin and knights to be more stronger tested by some players and me personally. And no MC

no man this server don’t have desert quest instead you can do any quest without level requirements since there is no level door’s. But you are welcome and try to feel the old nostalgia from 2002-2003 😀
So knight and RP are stronger on a 1x server? Did you actually think this through? Lol

ClassicOT still alive with our few loyal player’s, the Team never stopped the work and the support is always here to help everyone don’t be shy and come play ClassicOT the first 7.1 original RealMap ever made on the otserv community.

On 2023-02-26 we had to migrate the server to a new host, ClassicOT has been online for almost 3 years.

Alot of bad things did happend on the server but we still alive and ClassicOT will never close his door’s.

*Mini update to Flores:

In preparation for a more extensive update Flores has been slightly revamped to better suit game play. Generally some spawns has changed, others opened up but also new ones has been created.

The npc's in town has been adjusted with new dialogue.

Of course to make your exploration a bit more fun some minor quests has also been added.

Outside Flores some minor map flaws have also been fixed*

These changes will be introduced at the next server save!.

A long-awaited update finally arrives.

Honored adventurers from today onwards you can try to find your way to new lands in the north!
There you will face countless of challenges and discover new quests to solve.

We hope you find good spots for hunting monsters you are familiar with, but in new epic caves and hunting grounds.
If you are up to the task, you will also find native creatures roaming the lands like frost dragons.
Of course, with the traditional old school feeling.

Colda awaits you, but first you need to find Dean, a traveler sent on a mission from the frozen kingdom.
He should be located in the borderlands of the Kingdom of Colda and the main continent you already know.
Surely if you help him, he will reward your bravery!

Solve_quests.png

Attachments

Second day and many players worked countless hours exploring, we hope you enjoyed things so far! Some mysteries are solved already, others remains hidden.

We have monitored the game and adjusted things we felt needed adjusting and dealt with reported bugs.

Please give us your feedback on feel of new monsters and loot or any other issues.

Greetings, here comes a little review but first things first.

Should you play? Well, yes.

This server has been online for several of years now, it never exploded in online numbers but the community is constantly around. That says something! I have played now and then the past years and when I do, I always have fun. Which is what gaming is about right? Fun!

Just some hints to anyone trying it out and maybe feel 7.1 is to much grind. It truly is not here, some adjustment has been made so a good tip is to find a friend or join with one, use life ring as soon as you can afford one, since it is boosted also shared exp in party works with vocation bonus. So teaming up is very beneficial. If you play knight druid combo you barely will need runes at all.

All high levels are generally friendly here and love to boost new players, especially mages. So if you want mag level you will get gold to FLUID ruins with profit.

Knights also hit quite hard, that coupled with exori for 100 mana makes them really fun.
Paladins outrun GS on low level and you can of course trap them with energy. You can also shoot bolts and runes at the same time.
Warlocks chase you and no creature switches target as long as it can reach the first target.

And the entire map of tibia 7.1 is free, if you buy premium you do so for the custom areas. Annihilator also exists.

I usually jump around on different servers, but for me ClassicOT is the home I return to :) So if you are looking for a good place to stay, do try it out :) Oh and remember, no level doors in 7.1 If you can make annih at level 50 do it ;)

Greetings, here comes a little review but first things first.

Should you play? Well, yes.

This server has been online for several of years now, it never exploded in online numbers but the community is constantly around. That says something! I have played now and then the past years and when I do, I always have fun. Which is what gaming is about right? Fun!

Just some hints to anyone trying it out and maybe feel 7.1 is to much grind. It truly is not here, some adjustment has been made so a good tip is to find a friend or join with one, use life ring as soon as you can afford one, since it is boosted also shared exp in party works with vocation bonus. So teaming up is very beneficial. If you play knight druid combo you barely will need runes at all.

All high levels are generally friendly here and love to boost new players, especially mages. So if you want mag level you will get gold to FLUID ruins with profit.

Knights also hit quite hard, that coupled with exori for 100 mana makes them really fun.
Paladins outrun GS on low level and you can of course trap them with energy. You can also shoot bolts and runes at the same time.
Warlocks chase you and no creature switches target as long as it can reach the first target.

And the entire map of tibia 7.1 is free, if you buy premium you do so for the custom areas. Annihilator also exists.

I usually jump around on different servers, but for me ClassicOT is the home I return to :) So if you are looking for a good place to stay, do try it out :) Oh and remember, no level doors in 7.1 If you can make annih at level 50 do it ;)
Thanks for the feedback, big things are coming😃
client feels really good
ClassicOT uses a custom made client based on c++ not otc ofc 🙂

Thanks for the feedback, big things are coming😃

ClassicOT uses a custom made client based on c++ not otc ofc 🙂
I also like the little thing with this launcher and gifs out there, that is something i've never seen done for OT

In ClassicOT we offer traditional old-school quests that you are familiar with.
Others that are accessible just for short periods of time for you to find treasures of your wildest dreams.
Some seem so hard to solve they remain hidden, but maybe one special day an adventurer will find both the wit and the grit to reach the most epic of items..
image.png

Small update to Colda where we added two new houses more suitable for guilds or adventurers that need more space.
We also remind you that some mysteries in Flores may still be out there and have added some functions and changes to the layout that give more streamlined clues to help the strongest adventures find their way.

The first original replica of the version 7.10 based on the leaked CipSoft Files 100% authentic!!

Back