• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

⭐[France And America] [7.10] Classicot - [Authentic Real Map] [Start 2020-10-16]⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classicot.com
Server Address
classicot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Classicot

Reaction score
Classicot Abit Special Server Never Seen.

Classicot is a server based on the leaked CipSoft files from 2006 version 7.70 that means we are using the exact formulas as original Tibia doe’s but with some modification's to the spells, runes and vocation's to fit the old system gameplay, this server is being developed since 2017 and we are there finally. We are using a completely 7.40 based server to launch Classicot 7.10, if you remember what was the gameplay between 7.10 and 7.40 the difference is only Visual, Game Mechanics and Map also the skull's system didn't exist in that version but we keep them here to maintain the fair gameplay, as mentioned before we are using the official tracked CipSoft map from 7.40 and downgraded to 7.10, removed level door's, edited the map to look like it was back in 7.10, we invite you and your friend*'s to play this first edition of Classicot Launching this October 16!!

[Launching 2 Server's]
bullet.gif
Antica, located in America with regular PvP combat
bullet.gif
Lunara, located in France with regular PvP combat

[Server Information]:
Version: 7.10
Port: 7171
Map: Original Map 7.10
Support: Directx9 & OpenGL
Shared Party Experience (Premium only)
Anti-Bot System
Houses: 100%
Spawns: 100%
NPC's: 100%
Quests: 100%
Tasks: No!

[Server Rates]:
Exp: 1x
Skill: 1x
Magic: 1x
Loot: 1x
Regeneration: 1x

[Gameplay]:
-Promotion lowered to (10k)
-Properly oldchool UHTrap
-Monster's No diagonal pathing
-Monster's No run away on low hp
-Monster's Always attempt to attack in melee range
-Monster's Cant cross fields if they are not immune to them
-Monster's Strong creatures didnt kill weaker creatures on the way
-Monster's No retargetting

[Cheating]:
Cheating is strictly forbidden under the threat of deletion of all accounts that belong to, or are played by, the offender.
Keep in mind that you are supposed to play the game yourself, not to have a tool or program play it for you. Doing so gives you an unfair advantage over players who invest time and effort to gain power. Using unofficial software such as a macro program or a so-called "tasker" or "bot" to automatically execute actions in Classicot for you may lead to a punishment. Thus, play fair. It is allowed to have only 1 character online at a time ( No MC )

1.png

[Old items!]
All the old items exist and they are completely identical to what they used to be in version 7.10 of Tibia.
Amulet of Life is the replacement of amulet of loss with blessings ( wich cost 75k )
2.png

[Old creatures!]
All creatues are completely identical to how they used to be in version 7.10 of Tibia.
Creatures will behave as they used to do, formulas are the same and the loot dropped by creatures are accurate!
3.png

[Old runes and spells!]
Runes can be conjured by players x1 and bought from other players.
Spells can be used by reaching a certain required magic level for a specific spell.

Account creation is open now!!
Create Your Account Here!

Last edited:

Classicot is a server based on the leaked CipSoft files from 2006 version 7.70 that means we are using the exact formulas as original Tibia​
Do you have proper values for attack stances then? Most OTservers have this wrong ^^

Also, is it normal client or otclient?

No MC?

Got my attention.

How do vocations play out? Some balance or just all MS?
Could see myself mindlessly hunting on ek haha

Last edited:
Marcus revival? XD
Better than that
No MC?

Got my attention.

How do vocations play out? Some balance or just all MS?
Could see myself mindlessly hunting on ek haha
We have been tested each vocation and we did a balance with paladin and knights to be more stronger tested by some players and me personally. And no MC
ots dont have desert quest?
no man this server don’t have desert quest instead you can do any quest without level requirements since there is no level door’s. But you are welcome and try to feel the old nostalgia from 2002-2003 😀

Better than that

We have been tested each vocation and we did a balance with paladin and knights to be more stronger tested by some players and me personally. And no MC

no man this server don’t have desert quest instead you can do any quest without level requirements since there is no level door’s. But you are welcome and try to feel the old nostalgia from 2002-2003 😀
Lol, are you sure this is the right choice? Its not hard to lvl up to 8 lvl and then do BK knight on follow with multiple characters. I'm pretty sure no one will collect any gold, just re-do few quest and bam, you got plenty of cc from djinns.

Lol, are you sure this is the right choice? Its not hard to lvl up to 8 lvl and then do BK knight on follow with multiple characters. I'm pretty sure no one will collect any gold, just re-do few quest and bam, you got plenty of cc from djinns.
Well if you mean about desert quest since it didnt exist on this version thats why we lower the promotion to 10k

Hello, I'm very interested in the server.

Are you guys using 7.2 quest system or it is daily spawns?

I know 7.1 didnt have anihi, however this server does? Do you have a list for the available (known at least) quests?

Also, I cant get to discord, I think the invite link is broken.

Well if you mean about desert quest since it didnt exist on this version thats why we lower the promotion to 10k
No, I was referring to this part:
U can do any quest without level requirements since there is no level door’s.
Money will be worthless and everyone will make runes on manafluids if there are no level restrictions on quests. There is really no restrictions at all or you just meant no level gates, but still lvl requirements on the treasure chests?

Hello, I'm very interested in the server.

Are you guys using 7.2 quest system or it is daily spawns?

I know 7.1 didnt have anihi, however this server does? Do you have a list for the available (known at least) quests?

Also, I cant get to discord, I think the invite link is broken.
We are using 7.2 quest system, also we have all the presented quests from 7.1 no more so no anni, desert quest, and some others that didn’t exist.
Lunara was my hometown back in the days! Gogogo
Still have my old character there :)
No, I was referring to this part:

Money will be worthless and everyone will make runes on manafluids if there are no level restrictions on quests. There is really no restrictions at all or you just meant no level gates, but still lvl requirements on the treasure chests?
Well there aren’t djinns or rashid and there are no restrictions for quests at all only if you can do it.
@Classicot add this server to otservlist and timer to start...
Opening day will be delayed, because real life problems and also no advertisements from my part so it will be delayed atleast until the next friday , so i can get some $ from my own to invest in advertising. This is bad for me too but i think someone else is trying to open his the server when this one go live.... so to that guy my server is unique and yours is the same as everyone here Keep delaying your server until you get a nice otclient like i do.... Topic: im really sorry guys but things happend and i was enthusiastic, anyway openning 2 servers with 15 registered is a failure, @Aczkolwiek i will open a test server until then so you and some others here can test it also the otclient. Let me know if you want. Im really sorry guys

We are using 7.2 quest system, also we have all the presented quests from 7.1 no more so no anni, desert quest, and some others that didn’t exist.

Still have my old character there :)

Well there aren’t djinns or rashid and there are no restrictions for quests at all only if you can do it.

Opening day will be delayed, because real life problems and also no advertisements from my part so it will be delayed atleast until the next friday , so i can get some $ from my own to invest in advertising. This is bad for me too but i think someone else is trying to open his the server when this one go live.... so to that guy my server is unique and yours is the same as everyone here Keep delaying your server until you get a nice otclient like i do.... Topic: im really sorry guys but things happend and i was enthusiastic, anyway openning 2 servers with 15 registered is a failure, @Aczkolwiek i will open a test server until then so you and some others here can test it also the otclient. Let me know if you want. Im really sorry guys

Oh, ok. Its a bummer that such an unique server got only 15 accounts created.
I'm joining the server no matter the numbers, though (saying that just you know that there are people wanting for a 7.1 experience for a long time)

Hope at least we can join today for testing.

Ps: The discord link isnt working

Back