• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

⭐[France And America] [7.10] Classicot - [Authentic Real Map] [Start 2020-10-16]⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classicot.com
Server Address
classicot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
hmm, i somehow cant dl the client? tried different browsers, dl link doesnt work...

Classicot 7.10 Will Start In: 3h 11 minutes
go go go :D
Post automatically merged:

28 minutes
guys read my previous post.
hmm, i somehow cant dl the client? tried different browsers, dl link doesnt work...
it will be only downloable when we open the test world, read my previous post.

TOPIC: Opening day will be delayed, because real life problems and also no advertisements from my part so it will be delayed atleast until the next friday , so i can get some $ from my own to invest in advertising. This is bad for me too but i think someone else is trying to open his the server when this one go live.... so to that guy my server is unique and yours is the same as everyone here Keep delaying your server until you get a nice otclient like i do.... Topic: im really sorry guys but things happend and i was enthusiastic, anyway openning 2 servers with 15 registered is a failure, i will open a test server until then so you and some others here can test it also the otclient. Let me know if you want. Im really sorry guys

3 days left :D

I tested the server and liked most of the experience, my main problem was the lack of places to hunt (which I know it was at that time), theres some plan to put some hunts on the 7.1 map? Like, you could use the Carlin Ghostland area to put something there, maybe some different creatures than undead? Or even amazon camp like respawn, as it fits Carlin's theme, etc.

3 days left :D

I tested the server and liked most of the experience, my main problem was the lack of places to hunt (which I know it was at that time), theres some plan to put some hunts on the 7.1 map? Like, you could use the Carlin Ghostland area to put something there, maybe some different creatures than undead? Or even amazon camp like respawn, as it fits Carlin's theme, etc.
If the server success there will be new hunts zones but within the time right now it will be like that.
You can start registration of your new character in your official world Antica or Lunara, there will be testera world online too for anyone who wants test the server by that sometimes testera will be reseted or offline because it is our test world.

Server is going live in 24 hours! All new accounts will have 3 premium days for free.

11 created characters seems like no interest for 7.1 low rate
Well people think because the server is low rate it is going to be hard but the gameplay is more easy than any other server out here, i still have the hope of successful 😀
Awesome, hope people give this server a chance, its looking pretty good.
Alot of people did test it so i hope they will play in their spare time, i know there are too many low rate servers online and about to start but ClassicOT is unique.

Actually there are 21 people atm, the highscore on "all words" is just showing Lunara iirc, admin should fix it to have all players on show.

bro i waiting for this ots but if on start 10 players i think server dead after 2 days

Back