• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

⭐[France And America] [7.10] Classicot - [Authentic Real Map] [Start 2020-10-16]⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classicot.com
Server Address
classicot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
dude you are literally in every thread being a butthurt why dont YOU make this "perfect" OT you keep pushing creators for?
I have much expectation from servers that claim themself using authetic formulas/map and
making x1 rate server sorry

I have much expectation from servers that claim themself using authetic formulas/map and
This is the first 7.1 server in the otserv community who try to mimic the old gameplay system thanks to this new client we made the possibility to disable the diagonal pathing from players and so, also soon we will implement the overspawn system, we almost got a real replica from the map or inst it?

This is the first 7.1 server in the otserv community who try to mimic the old gameplay system thanks to this new client we made the possibility to disable the diagonal pathing from players and so, also soon we will implement the overspawn system, we almost got a real replica from the map or inst it?
somebody claims that daily spawns missing i wish to test dmg ingame but i dont have enough time for it sadly if u want to host right now fresh 1x low rate as unknown hoster u must do much much more than tibiantis did to get player base right now as nobody will skip their characters which they lvling for few months just to jump to another not tested x1 server

buddy give it up youre here everyday of every year because you dont have much going for you and you think you know enough about OTs to be a smug know it allasshole in every thread. do you just lurk here all day waiting for posts my guy? get some air bud

Hello dear player's within today server save there will be some changes in the Server and Client, we are glad that we have fixed the experience that should give monster's summon so yes it is possible now, also we have implemented the overspawn system, by that the client has been updated allowing the old os systems like windows xp or 7 and up doesn't have problem's with the launcher and the auto update.

These changes has been done within the latest update.

from now on all Single-Target-Runes, eg SD and HMM, will hit ALL Players/Creatures on Stack instead of only the Player/Creature most recently on Stack.

~Overspawn system
~Monsters summons give experience

The following changes has been implemented:
Last week we did a great update regarding our new client, we have made a better pathfinding than otclientv8 have at the moment, all those changes are done to math our version 7.10 where the things was not that easy regarding the gameplay here is an example on how it works now.

and that is not all we don't stop working and we want to get it more far :) by that we are working on custom modules too like exp/h, and much more things are comming out very soon.

Attachments

Seems like a nice idea, but I am rly tired of original map, some custom spawns would be awesome

Seems like a nice idea, but I am rly tired of original map, some custom spawns would be awesome
alot of new things comming out like new content and such things, right now we are working hard. You are welcome too :) this server is different where you need to use your hands to play, if you are a good pvp player or a real rpg player then you know how to play this version.

Really fun server!
thanks =)
Hiho! i lost my acc and recovery dont work on site :(
sorry for that mate, we have already fixed that. you can try to recover your account if you put your correct email.

@Topic
new content comming up stay tunned :) we are going to give 3 free golden days to all the player's who wants to test the new city there will be some pictures of the new content!! don't forget to enjoy us atleast give a try =)
www.classicot.com

Here some screenshots of the game, few player's doing some quest's having fun in www.classicot.com check it out! our new client will give you an magnific gameplay never seen in oldschool tibia server's. JOIN US TODAY!
Necromancer's Quest Darashia.
bluerobe.png

Fibula Quest. Yet another milestone. Thank you a lot ;-). Fibula, what a place to be ehh
fibula.png

While making the screenshot we had stood still for too long. Backspawn right in our asses. but... a cool action pic ;D
besteblokkerkappa.png

Back