• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

⭐[France And America] [7.10] Classicot - [Authentic Real Map] [Start 2020-10-16]⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classicot.com
Server Address
classicot.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

These are false positives, with the launcher you can scan them by yourself i have those problem's everytime i update the client due my avast detect it as false positive you are safe here bro :)
100% Safe!

lol xD epic server, I played it before, in previous version of client. Can I use my legacy client instead of this optimized one?

We have finished the work on the latest game update. Golden Account players can now explore the new city of Flores. We need new adventurer's to discover the new undiscovered city. There are rumours about secret dungeons that hide treasures of inestimable value in the new area. Their hidden entrances can be found anywhere in the map, you should be a good explorer to find out them. You can reach Flores by travelling through ship, the city will be release tomorrow after server save.

KfZjsEJ.png
wYytpe0.png
5IBD2AJ.png

Moreover, we have fixed the false positives that we did have in the past day's with the client also we are working hard to bring you new features.

Have fun in Game!
Your ClassicOT Team

Dear Players, technical update has been made to the game client.

We have added Automatic ScreenShot option to the client with this great feature you can save instantly magnific moments from your gameplay on ClassicOT we hope you start sharing your epic pictures with us!.

Untitled-1.png

let your client update to version 1.30!.

Have fun in Game!
Your ClassicOT Team

Soon comming up new protection against macro and some kind of bots :D you will love this new feature ;)

Beautiful Action :D
unknown.png

Have fun in Game!
Your ClassicOT Team

Hello dear player's in few days we are going to update the client with some bug fixes. There are much more things to do for you guys alot of new features are comming up very soon. :)

• Auto screenshot fix
• Names bugfix (Capital letters)
• Use click on tile while walking bugging the movement
• Change Info window
• Change item count in move window by arrow keys
• Open writeable item will focus on the text automatically
• Macro validation feature
• Better response when moving items from bp to ground

here some pictures from some of our players :D
The very first demon went down!!
demon.png

Also had time to do paradox tower!! awesome :O
unknown.png

Have fun in Game!
Your ClassicOT Team

The following changes has been implemented:

W
ithin today server save we have implemented a new Quest System, by that we have removed level door's as they didn't exist in our version, this new Quest System was implemented because we don't want main chars with noob chars level 8 and so on trying to take some benefit because there are no level door's on the quests.

How it works?
Example if you want to open the chest's from Behemoth Quest you need kill a Behemoth.
Do you plan to do Crown Armor Quest? you need to kill a Black Knight.

Hi, can you share some information about free Premium Account for new players?

Looks like everyone gets a free Premium Account, but:
  • I don't know for how long? it doesn't say anywhere how many days are left
  • some players have a Golden Account, what's the difference in Premium vs Golden?

This is a bit confusing, you can put that piece on website and in the first post of this thread, it could be a good selling point for you but you need to expose it better, it's too hard to find some info about that.

• some players have a Golden Account, what's the difference in Premium vs Golden?

This is a bit confusing, you can put that piece on website and in the first post of this thread, it could be a good selling point for you but you need to expose it better, it's too hard to find some info about that.
Premium account is unlimited
Golden account is to have access to new content (atm, Flores city)

As @Deatthraz stated the premium account is free for everyone so basically you are playing for free since you can promote, buy house, travel to all the traditional citys use all spells etc, and golden account it is made for access to the new content a new city called Flores.

Today we released client version 1.33. It will automatically download itself.

Client Changes:
• AFK Validation window improvements
• Client protection features (doesn't affect the gameplay)
• Bugfix - Follows/chase didn't interrupt auto walking
• Bugfix - Damage seen thru the floors sometimes

Server changes:
• House roofs that accessible only for house owners in Flores will be inaccessible.
• Monsters such as Deers/Rabbits will not be able to escape diagonally.

Please note that the old client will cause errors after tomorrow's server save. So make sure you update.

Client Update (Ver 34):

• Change: AFK validation times doubled for Golden Accounts
  • Change: Time to lose target during AFK validation increased to 20 minutes
  • Bugfix: "Show Names of Creatures" option is now working
  • Bugfix: Mouse drag/click registered on the nearby tile during fast character movement (Rare bug)
  • Bugfix: Auto walk (Map click) for long distances could step on stairs/holes/teleports

The client will download itself automatically on the next restart.

Back