• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
deadstoness2.png

It looked better rounded and with the border ;)

Untitled-1.png

We will be doing a Q&A Livestream Tomorrow at 11:00am PST (20:00CET) (2:00pm EST). During this livestream I (Knighter) and Finkelz will be answering any and all questions, we will also be discussing Fridays Patch Notes (As they will be posted by this time) and also spending a good amount of time discussing what's coming soon to Archlight and the new things being developed by the Archlight Team. Please come with any and all questions you have, additionally, there will be a VOD if you miss the livestream so be sure to check it out. We will also be giving out 5 packs of 500 coins, 2 at the start of the livestream, 3 at the end.

Where: twitch.tv/finkelz
When: March 8th - 11:00am PST (20:00CET) (2:00pm EST)

Balance Patch 11.1.1 (Release - March 16th)
First and foremost, everyone has to understand these tests were done in a 'lab' environment. What that means is for each damage/sustain tests we did, we MAXED the right spells and stats accordingly. Therefore the nerfs and buffs were made based on the full potential of each class. There is a lot of diversity in the way one can build up his character. If you think your healing sucks, how come it's getting nerfed, put more stats and awakening spell points into your healing and maximum hp, you're just not building your class right. Don't build a glass cannon and expect to survive. These are the first of some changes to come and further balancing and tweaks as needed.

Misc
  • Infinite SD damage +20%
  • Evocations Cooldown -10%
Archer
A master of long range warfare. High damge, self sustaining yet fragile.
Healing changes done to better fit the play style we see fit for an archer, and situational use of larger heals.

• Archers Grace +25% heal
  • Exura San -10% heal
Flurry
  • Arrow Volley +10% damage
  • Skyfall +10% damage
Longshot
  • Pinpoint Shot +50% damage
  • Perfect Shot base damage +50%
Bard
A master of the buff arts with mild heals, team focused class.
Some more self healings were needed for the spellsinger class to be more focused on healing

Spellsinger

• Harped Healing Tune +30%
Berserker
A fierce warrior focused on close range combat. Well rounded self sustain, health pool and damage.
Sustain tests showed high results while lacking on damage.

• Exura Ico -15% heal
  • Soulrune +25% damage (since no more stun)
  • Final Showdown +20% damage
  • Spinning + Strong spinning blades damage +20%, bleed damage +20%
Rage
  • High Velocity Throw +40% damage
Assault
  • Precision Slice +25% damage
Corsair
The one one tilting the scales. Great damage in short amount of time, great health pool with good self sustain.
Healing changes done to better fit the situational use of bigger heals over spammin the instant small heals.

• Bottle of Rum +40% heal
  • Flask of rum -15% heal
Druid
A team player mastering heals and area damage. Team focused class with the ability to react to a burst hit thanks to it's large mana pool.
Solo play damage wise was lacking, and the ease of use on Blossom was great.

Tree Spirit
  • Blossom Cooldown from 22 seconds -> 30 seconds
  • Vine Beam DoT +60%
  • Frozen Tundra +40% damage
Shaman
  • Subzero +15% damage
Guardian
The saviour of the team. High health pool with mild self sustain and high defenses. Viable solo while excels with a team.
Tested very high for damage and sustain, a class that should better excel with a team.

• Divine Intervention heal -15%
  • Basic attacks -10%
Monk
A master of spirits and self sustain. Using the elements in different situations makes the monk a well rounded class for sustain, heals and damage.
Tested INSANE in sustain over all, well needed change.

• Absorb Ancient Earth Spirit bonus resistance from 30% -> 20%
  • Prayer -20% heal
Brawler
  • Fighting Prayer -20% heal
Spiritmaster
  • Spirit Spring +15% heal
Necromancer
A magician from the underworld. Focuses on damage over time curses with precise timing and creatures to aid their needs.

Demonic was no where to be seen, we would like to see more Necromancers focusing on their summons for safer/more solo vaible way to play.

Demonic
  • Ravenous Fiend base damage +100%
Rogue
The assassin of the team. High constant damage, good sustain and mobility.
Insane sustain, increasing the situational healing.

• Soothing Darkness -10% heal
  • Crimson Vial +10% heal
Sorcerer
The wizards of energy and flames. Good damage in large areas and big mana pool, enough to react to a burst hit, but giving up on sustain.
Bringing back the classes unique aspects, for Thunderlord especially.

Pyromancer
  • Eruption base damage -20%
Thunderlord
  • Thunder Shock base damage +30%, DoT +50%

Easter Event
easter.png
Havn't played Archlight Rise of The Otherworlds Yet? Need a boost of strength for your character? Now's the time to join! During our easter event several in-game catchup mechanics will be in place to get you up to par and join everyone else in no time!

This event will have no promotions, or anything shop related, and 100% of it will be obtained by ingame.
All creatures during our Easter Event will have a chance to drop Easter Eggs, just like Gold Nuggets, they will have a higher chance to drop from more difficult creatures.

Easter Eggs can be then converted into 1 of 5 easter egg colors, yellow, green, blue, purple, red (their rarity in order from most common to rarest).

These eggs can then be opened to receive 1 of 7 different catchup items:
Catchup Stat Stone - This item cannot be used if you have over 500 total stats, or in any category with 80 or more stat points.
Catchup Upgrade Stone - This item can only be used to upgrade an item to +20
Catchup Soul Stone - This item can only be used to upgrade a soul rune to +10
Catchup Rune Stone - This item can only be used to upgrade a rune emblem to +8
Bronze, Silver, Golden Regrade Keys
Easter Bunny Rewards
For high tier players, eggs can also be exchanged with the Easter Bunny for rare rewards (rarer eggs can buy items for cheaper)
Yellow/Green/Blue/Purple/Red Eggs
T1 Enchantment - 90/42/30/18/6 (Cost in Egg Colors)
Large Stat Stone - 15/7/5/3/1
Tier 4 Regrade Key - 15/7/5/3/1
Tier 5 Regrade Key - 75/35/25/15/5
Global Boosters (3) - 45/21/15/9/3
Green Stamina Changes
Green Stamina changed from 2 hours > 1 hour
Green Stamina bonus changed from +25% experience to +100% (And +200% for premium players)
Regeneration rate changed from 1 Green Stamina Minute / 10 Minutes > 1 Green Stamina Minute / 20 Minutes.
This change is to cater to the amount of casual players we have, that only have time to play 1-2 hours a day. We want these players to have a strong boost for the short time they are able to play, to allow for the casual player to also enjoy Archlight daily!
Stamina Refiller cost changed from 125 > 85
Stamina Refiller restores Stamina from 0 > 35 hours of stamina, instead of 0 > 42 hours.
Misc Change
Guild Hall Rent will now come out of the Guild Bank instead of the Leaders Personal Bank.
Time for some Artwork!
As our population continues to grow bigger, our support greater, and our team stronger, we feel the time has come to have an illustrator join the team!
We are excited to announce Deriaz joining the Archlight Team. He will be doing some contract work for us, starting with illustrating a new Client + Website Background, additionally, animating the client background ;)
He will be streaming his work, his stream will be announced on our discord + Ingame when he is working on our art (as he also does private commisions), however this will be his first studio work. We are very excited to have him further strengthen his talents with our team, and have a strong future together.
You can find his twitter here: Twitter.com/deriazironfist
And twitch stream here: Twitch.tv/deriazironfist

What's Next?
Many of you know some of the things we're working hard on currently, including castle sieges, the feat system, a new optional interactive tutorial (not a tutorial island, but rather being taught as you play), but we are also currently revamping our website (with a much more minimal layout) and moving most of what is on the website (including the entire community tab, all highscore related things, and even account management) into the client. Additionally, we are currently on the hunt for a graphic designer with a game related background to improve our windows and displays ingame, to make it easier to not only navigate around the client, but find information quicker and in a cleaner display.

Details about our referral system and how YOU can earn free Archlight Coins.
Referral%20System.png

Developers Update
Something we want to start doing more frequently is updates from our development team. This will be a post (usually once a month) that will inform you guys on what we're working on and our mindset behind that!
I will be adding TL;DR at the bottom of each section, but I really encourage you (or atleast someone from each guild/friend group) to read the full post, we wont do these often, and we really are putting a good amount of time in to catching up and informing all of you guys on our plans/current status.
A Rampantly Growing Community
We're honestly blown away this Era by the growth of our playerbase, and the growing support of that playerbase. Full discretion for those who dont know, Archlight is and has always been a massive passion project for me, I make a very good living from 2 RL businesses I own, of which I spend about 10% of my time handling, my other 90% of my time is spent on Archlight, usually 60 hours (minimum) to 80/90 hours most weeks. It's very rare someone cannot contact me unless i'm sleeping. Archlight has never been a source of income for me, what I make, generally goes straight back into Archlight within a week into new development and growth of our team. We're one of the VERY few OT's that can actually pay our staff a realistic wage and also constantly innovate, develop, and balance as a full-time team. When our community grows, when our support grows, so does our team, and our project, this magically creates a very cool snowball affect, where ultimately our community continues to grow due to that. It's pretty cool that after 3 years, we still have a community that grows almost every Era (This Era in particular)

Something we rarely display is our logins, however we have once in the past and are choosing to again today. Below are our Unique Daily Logins, this means a player logging in on a unique account and unique IP (of course this has a slight downside as roomates or siblings would count as 1 person), but it's the most accurate representation we get of our playerbase.

We will mention, while our "hardcore/hyper-competitive/race" community has only grown by about 15-20%, our casual playerbase has grown by a very drastic amount, which is something we virtually had non-existant before. This is not only exciting having more players daily playing Archlight (even if just for a few dungeons, and a rift maybe) but many of those players also eventually become more competitive/hardcore players, as everyone knows, Archlight has a steep learning curve.. something we're working on improving currently for the near future.
The Easter Catchup event found a great jump in new players, with over 600 new unique characters being created in just 7 days, additionally, many many players returned more motivated than ever.
UniqueDailyLogins.png
Change in our Development Strategy
In the past 3 Era's, 1 week~ ago was generally the time we see a large decrease in the population, this almost always is due to lack of content, lack of challenges. As mentioned, there will be no lack of content in Rise of the Otherworlds, we have action packed content locked and loaded and ready to be released for the player base. Additionally, this is part of the reason for catchup mechanics, we want to follow a similar path to other massive MMO's such as WoW, Tera, Archeage, and BDO to be the closest example.

Our two main focuses are to make sure the pioneer's are rewarded for being the pioneers, by creating a bigger role with the Hall of Fame, adding even more incentives and glory to the top teams. Our second focus being keeping the community progressing and relevant. We dont want a massive gap between our new players, or casual players, and the top tier. Of course there will always be a gap, that's the reward of being a hardcore and hall of fame player, however we want to make sure new players get involved in the community as soon as possible, additionally, that casual players can actively complete content in the heart of the community.

In the past, major expansions always came with the event of a reset and a new Era. Adding that "race" feel to alot of the hardcore players, and a new oppertunity for the casual players. Our goal is to achieve this feeling, for the entire community, but without a reset or new Era. We have pagres and pages of brainstorming on how we will best achieve this, but a big part is dropping a REAL expansion. A massive influx of new unique and challenging content, new features, new systems, and a way for the entire community to achieve this.

The only reason we feel ambitious to pursue this, is due to the growing community that has gotten behind Archlight, again, we cant thank you enough for giving us the ability to grow our team, dedicate our full days to development, and making Archlight bigger, more exciting, and more unique every single patch.
Strengthening Our Team
Something you may have noticed is the growing size of the Archlight Team! This may be old news now, but Finkelz moving into a paid staff position, handling balance (along with help of other council members), content development and a utility man (taking care of dozens of random things daily). He has been an amazing second-hand to me while handling things in real life from my father passing, and i'm sure will continue to grow his role in the Archlight Team.
Additionally, Dhavii joined the team as a paid mapper. We're very excited about this moving forward as he has fit in perfect with our development team and we have alot planned together coming soon.

And we have 2 more exciting additions who have very recently joined, the first being Deriaz, a talented illustrator and streamer. He will be doing some contract work for us, starting with illustrating a new Client + Website Background, additionally, animating the client background ;)

As well as our most recent addition - Kamred - who will be making all new Graphic Windows for our game client, putting some love and art into all our common windows, such as the Dungeon Finder, Stats Window, Quest Log, Informative Windows, and much more. We're very excited to give our client windows a much needed revamp with an actual Graphic Designer at the helm!
Our Team - More Motivated Than Ever
One thing my dad always did well, without getting too sentinmental, is he always spent as much time as possible on his passions, turning most into businesses. Him passing just reminded me how much I love working on Archlight, how much our entire team loves working on Archlight. Between that, and our growing playerbase and team, our team has been more motivated than ever. We have a team meeting almost everyday lately, and we're all bubbling with excitement on what we're currently developing, we just wish time could fast forward so we could release it sooner! Motivation is powerful, it helps push through those 16 hour days of brainstorming, discussing, planning, and executing.
Just some of the things we're currently working on releasing very soon..
Mechanics to All Higher Tier Creatures, Daily Login Bonuses, Feats, Castle Sieges, Graphic Overhaul, Custom Artwork, Scaling Rifts, Further Forgotten Islands Development (Base Ready for Release), "Cyclopedia", Potentially Prey System, Worker System, Arena System Rework (Make it more exciting/challenging and better/scaling rewards), Ramparts 3, 4 and 5, Scaling Awakening Item Turnins, Interactive Tutorial System
~Knighter + The Archlight Development Team

Respect! I admire your long and detalied update and progress reports, it should be a good source of inspiration for others OTs developers :)
Hope your unique daily logins will grow day by day and each update of Archlight will make it less Tibia and more like your own unique game.

Respect! I admire your long and detalied update and progress reports, it should be a good source of inspiration for others OTs developers :)
Hope your unique daily logins will grow day by day and each update of Archlight will make it less Tibia and more like your own unique game.
That means alot mate, thank you :)

Developers Update
Something we want to start doing more frequently is updates from our development team. This will be a post (usually once a month) that will inform you guys on what we're working on and our mindset behind that!
I will be adding TL;DR at the bottom of each section, but I really encourage you (or atleast someone from each guild/friend group) to read the full post, we wont do these often, and we really are putting a good amount of time in to catching up and informing all of you guys on our plans/current status.

A Rampantly Growing Community
We're honestly blown away this Era by the growth of our playerbase, and the growing support of that playerbase. Full discretion for those who dont know, Archlight is and has always been a massive passion project for me, I make a very good living from 2 RL businesses I own, of which I spend about 10% of my time handling, my other 90% of my time is spent on Archlight, usually 60 hours (minimum) to 80/90 hours most weeks. It's very rare someone cannot contact me unless i'm sleeping. Archlight has never been a source of income for me, what I make, generally goes straight back into Archlight within a week into new development and growth of our team. We're one of the VERY few OT's that can actually pay our staff a realistic wage and also constantly innovate, develop, and balance as a full-time team. When our community grows, when our support grows, so does our team, and our project, this magically creates a very cool snowball affect, where ultimately our community continues to grow due to that. It's pretty cool that after 3 years, we still have a community that grows almost every Era (This Era in particular)

Something we rarely display is our logins, however we have once in the past and are choosing to again today. Below are our Unique Daily Logins, this means a player logging in on a unique account and unique IP (of course this has a slight downside as roomates or siblings would count as 1 person), but it's the most accurate representation we get of our playerbase.

We will mention, while our "hardcore/hyper-competitive/race" community has only grown by about 15-20%, our casual playerbase has grown by a very drastic amount, which is something we virtually had non-existant before. This is not only exciting having more players daily playing Archlight (even if just for a few dungeons, and a rift maybe) but many of those players also eventually become more competitive/hardcore players, as everyone knows, Archlight has a steep learning curve.. something we're working on improving currently for the near future.
The Easter Catchup event found a great jump in new players, with over 600 new unique characters being created in just 7 days, additionally, many many players returned more motivated than ever.
UniqueDailyLogins.png

Change in our Development Strategy
In the past 3 Era's, 1 week~ ago was generally the time we see a large decrease in the population, this almost always is due to lack of content, lack of challenges. As mentioned, there will be no lack of content in Rise of the Otherworlds, we have action packed content locked and loaded and ready to be released for the player base. Additionally, this is part of the reason for catchup mechanics, we want to follow a similar path to other massive MMO's such as WoW, Tera, Archeage, and BDO to be the closest example.

Our two main focuses are to make sure the pioneer's are rewarded for being the pioneers, by creating a bigger role with the Hall of Fame, adding even more incentives and glory to the top teams. Our second focus being keeping the community progressing and relevant. We dont want a massive gap between our new players, or casual players, and the top tier. Of course there will always be a gap, that's the reward of being a hardcore and hall of fame player, however we want to make sure new players get involved in the community as soon as possible, additionally, that casual players can actively complete content in the heart of the community.

In the past, major expansions always came with the event of a reset and a new Era. Adding that "race" feel to alot of the hardcore players, and a new oppertunity for the casual players. Our goal is to achieve this feeling, for the entire community, but without a reset or new Era. We have pagres and pages of brainstorming on how we will best achieve this, but a big part is dropping a REAL expansion. A massive influx of new unique and challenging content, new features, new systems, and a way for the entire community to achieve this.

The only reason we feel ambitious to pursue this, is due to the growing community that has gotten behind Archlight, again, we cant thank you enough for giving us the ability to grow our team, dedicate our full days to development, and making Archlight bigger, more exciting, and more unique every single patch.

Strengthening Our Team
Something you may have noticed is the growing size of the Archlight Team! This may be old news now, but Finkelz moving into a paid staff position, handling balance (along with help of other council members), content development and a utility man (taking care of dozens of random things daily). He has been an amazing second-hand to me while handling things in real life from my father passing, and i'm sure will continue to grow his role in the Archlight Team.
Additionally, Dhavii joined the team as a paid mapper. We're very excited about this moving forward as he has fit in perfect with our development team and we have alot planned together coming soon.

And we have 2 more exciting additions who have very recently joined, the first being Deriaz, a talented illustrator and streamer. He will be doing some contract work for us, starting with illustrating a new Client + Website Background, additionally, animating the client background ;)

As well as our most recent addition - Kamred - who will be making all new Graphic Windows for our game client, putting some love and art into all our common windows, such as the Dungeon Finder, Stats Window, Quest Log, Informative Windows, and much more. We're very excited to give our client windows a much needed revamp with an actual Graphic Designer at the helm!

Our Team - More Motivated Than Ever
One thing my dad always did well, without getting too sentinmental, is he always spent as much time as possible on his passions, turning most into businesses. Him passing just reminded me how much I love working on Archlight, how much our entire team loves working on Archlight. Between that, and our growing playerbase and team, our team has been more motivated than ever. We have a team meeting almost everyday lately, and we're all bubbling with excitement on what we're currently developing, we just wish time could fast forward so we could release it sooner! Motivation is powerful, it helps push through those 16 hour days of brainstorming, discussing, planning, and executing.

Just some of the things we're currently working on releasing very soon..
Mechanics to All Higher Tier Creatures, Daily Login Bonuses, Feats, Castle Sieges, Graphic Overhaul, Custom Artwork, Scaling Rifts, Further Forgotten Islands Development (Base Ready for Release), "Cyclopedia", Potentially Prey System, Worker System, Arena System Rework (Make it more exciting/challenging and better/scaling rewards), Ramparts 3, 4 and 5, Scaling Awakening Item Turnins, Interactive Tutorial System

~Knighter + The Archlight Development Team

Looks good, 1 thing I would love to see (despite barely do-able?) is something like a diablo 2 type gameplay, where you can find Legendary items on a insanely low drop chance. I remember some OT that ran for a couple months had this in and after 2 weeks of playing I looted the first one and was blown away. It was kinda op there tho :D

Looks good, 1 thing I would love to see (despite barely do-able?) is something like a diablo 2 type gameplay, where you can find Legendary items on a insanely low drop chance. I remember some OT that ran for a couple months had this in and after 2 weeks of playing I looted the first one and was blown away. It was kinda op there tho :D

Archlight offers a "similar" system, the item is called a Polishing Oil and theres 3 different types of them.

Polishing Oil puts stats on an item. Possible outcomes are:
- Common [1 stat]
- Uncommon [2 stats]
- Rare [3 stats]
- Mythical [4 stats]
- Legendary [5 stats]
They give 1 to 5 stats respectively. Stats given are random. Note: upgrading your gear will remove their prefix [rare] etc but they will still give their stats. Repolishing Oil is used the same way as the Polishing Oil however you use it on already polished item to re-roll its rarity (you can reroll from common to legendary however you can also roll from mythical to common, its always random) Shining Oil Rerolls the stats that are alredy on an item. I.E if an item gives 5 luck 5 brew and 5 resto, the shining oil will re-roll them to something new like 3 arcane, 4 prosperity, 1 vitality

As Sakux responded, we have a very very very similar system, which was inspired from Diablo :)

Our very own Deriaz is streaming our new website background + client background! You can watch him LIVE on Twitch

Patch 11.1.3 Notes + New Client Build - Releases Tomorrow

Fishing Tiles now have their own unique sprite. Additionally, many places with fish pools too cluttered together or on land/grass have been fixed.
Otherworld Spirits and Phantoms lootrate dropped by 50%
The power rating from weapons has been lowered by 25%, the power from statslowered by 10%, the power from level by 25%.
Armors will now attribute to your power rating (this will add about 1500power to some players based on their gear)
Goldencrafted weapons now properly apply gems
Castle quests will now drop a Goldencrafted Token Fragment instead of achance at a Goldencrafted weapon token. All 4 castles fragments will create 1 Goldencrafted
weapon token. This is so that players can’t farm the quest to sell the weapon,
and instead, it will be 1 weapon per player.
Legendary Spells quest now accessible (requires castles completed andawakening 300+) – Added in South Quest Room
Obviously, all 10 legendary spells are now available (due to quest beingavailable xD)
200 Spell Icons changed to now have their own spell icon image (Nowactually resembling what the skill does!)
Fixed a weird glitch where when riding these mounts your character would “twitch”or outfit go white. The following mounts have been fixed - Inferno Warhorse,
Cinderhoof, Frostflare, Nightdweller, Plumfish, Coralripper, Sea Devil, Batcat,
Venompaw, Flitterkatzen, Glooth Glider, Floating Kashmir, Magic Carpet, Flying
Divan, Copper Fly, Steel Bee, Golden Dragonfly, Tempest, Nethersteed, Flamesteed.
A few dozen map fixes

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude hands down, this is one of the best custom servers I have played. I had to have my wiki open all the time, and thats quite admireable. BUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT hooow the hell is it even possible, in any shape or form, that a 50 awake rogue can tank sooo much more than a 55 awake berserker.. Im playing a zerk and since the begining I saw that my healing is shit, I waited till I awake and buy refreshing ring and ammy and get some eq, but I just got raped in a dung and a rogue just stood there tanking all the dmg and healing soo soo much.. Idk if there is a point that I have missed or smth but please explain

@Sir Knighter

Dude hands down, this is one of the best custom servers I have played. I had to have my wiki open all the time, and thats quite admireable. BUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT hooow the hell is it even possible, in any shape or form, that a 50 awake rogue can tank sooo much more than a 55 awake berserker.. Im playing a zerk and since the begining I saw that my healing is shit, I waited till I awake and buy refreshing ring and ammy and get some eq, but I just got raped in a dung and a rogue just stood there tanking all the dmg and healing soo soo much.. Idk if there is a point that I have missed or smth but please explain

@Sir Knighter

Farm some eggs maybe? they drop stat stones and soils, this is to allow low power and low level players to catch up a little with the top crew.

@Sir Knighter
Awakening level is somewhat irrelevant, just like max level is very irrelevant in wow, what is relevant is your power rating, also, some classes scale better at certain points of the game, some classes are much stronger with less power, such as guardians, but are not as strong as a very high power rating sorcerer for example.

Additionally, 300 stats is fairly low, the rogue could easily have tier 2 lifeleech enchantments adding a ton of survivability.

Thank you very much for your compliments, it means alot to us, we work hard on Archlight round the clock :)

Back