[France] Archlight Online - 10.94-10.98 - New Era - Age of Dracona - Coming 4.14.17

Discussion in 'Advertisement' started by Sir Knighter, Aug 11, 2015.

1. boro boro

boro boro Member

Best Answers:
    Worst ot i ever seen, I used to have my own ot servers for 8 years, and I tryed to talk with this guy about changes in the ot for better things.. I didn't even try to talk to him. After i told him " If u don't want it to die fast and loose players" He told me "GOOD REASON FOR BAN " and i got IP BANNED... HAHHAHAHAHA WHAT A SHAME, NOWDAYS ONLY BR SERVERS AND RETARDS HAVE ALOT PLAYERS.. SHAME, SEE YOU

2. ZeeBeast

ZeeBeast Preferable Beta Tester

Best Answers:
    Sorry to tell you, but this OT has been around for a while now. And its not going away anytime soon. Go hate on a different server.

Sir Knighter likes this.
  3. Doomdice

Doomdice The N00betarian

Best Answers:
    Hes knows what he doing right and he has a good amount of players playing also and knows how to run it and make it fun and he changes stuff up every era he can. Handle the hammer like a man and dont whine hes not gonna listen to you but he take suggestions on his forum and read them when he gets a chance.

Sir Knighter likes this.
  4. Supert

Supert Member

Best Answers:
    Same stuff and routine yet it's 18 hours of releasing and players reached 2k kkkkk, no fun with solo hunting as usual since exp got reduced, donators = op, copying all stuff from deathzot orbs way but changing the name kkkkk, I would rather play the original one not the copied, it won't last longer than before kkthxbye.

5. Sir Knighter

Sir Knighter ArchLight Developer Premium User

Best Answers:
    You've made it your life goal to troll us on a forum huh. I guess its true, everyone can find a purpose to their life.

6. Apofex

Apofex Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Talk about changes etc to keep the server online for longer time"... You cant be serious. The guy that got ip banned was spamming chat channel with false accusations such as fake online numbers. I dont get people like you two who spend so much time and effort in trying to make a server look bad. Kinda sad. Go play the servers you think are good then. But since you are playing on Archlight I think we all know you like it ;)

7. dlaw14

dlaw14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    keep it up knighter, i must say, friggen astonished you still got shit going, proud of ya man, you sir have come quite a long ass way. amazing to see your success, haters gun hate. im coming to see what this era is like in a few, cheers bro

Sir Knighter and Apofex like this.
  8. LuckyM

LuckyM Ett är Ett

Best Answers:
    I've not played another vocations on this server, but berseker are from away good vocation. It is kinda impossible for me to join a crew to do the 500 quest to get better healing rune, Because the monsters in there hits me like 2k up to 4k. I heal around 700 + euxra ico 400 :/ maybe something to take a look at @Sir Knighter, Otherwise good server!

9. Sir Knighter

Best Answers:
    You have no idea the amount of times I've been told by no-names "In 2 weeks this project dead" - been 2 years of that now :) Feelsgoodman

dlaw14 likes this.
  10. dlaw14

dlaw14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I bet it does buddy, my net isnt really good where I am but I still am trying to play a bit. #2yearsnoprojectdead. :)

Redleaf and Sir Knighter like this.
  11. Sir Knighter

Best Answers:
    Patch notes + new quests added to ArchlightOnline.com - Patch will happen in 1 hour 24 minutes

12. XzXGAC

XzXGAC Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck in this era everyone
    Kisses from Mr Trala <3

--
    Fucking Knighter savage as always <3

Sir Knighter likes this.
  13. Sir Knighter

Best Answers:
    Bumperino :D More patch notes posted!