• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Age of Dracona - Boss Spotlight
The Forsaken One

As many of you know, the bosses, and many creatures of Archlight are receiving a very large revamp. Not only will they continue and expand upon included mechanics that they already have (such as unique summoning patterns, invincibility when certain creatures are alive, etc) but they will also have powerful/one-hit mechanics that are percentage health based - in other words, even the best players have to keep their heads up on the action! This is a spotlight on the changes made to the Forsaken One and Hardcore Forsaken One.

forsakenoness22.png

To go along with her usual healing mechanic, summoning pattern and damage spells, she has also been given 2 new powerful wave spells. One being a flat 3x6 square wave, and the other being a 5 square beam that avoids the middle tile.

forsakenoness11.png

These spells have a 2-3 second window for players to avoid them. However, all hardcore bosses, despite sharing similar abilities, have a shorter window for players to avoid their mechanics.

forsakenoness33.png

We are very excited about the rejuvenation of all the Archlight bosses, including raid bosses, and the upgrade of many creatures making​

Copying deathzot stuff won't help be creative for once :D:p
Boss mechanics? That has been on many OT servers and real tibia. Very ironic saying that on an Open Source Forum where we all are based off copying another game. Nice try though. Continue trolling

First of all that's not trolling, mention a server other than deathzot that got this mechanics dude you literally copied the same thing, just try to be creative don't base everything on copying and don't get butthurt it's just my opinion that you copied it from deathzot :)

First of all that's not trolling, mention a server other than deathzot that got this mechanics dude you literally copied the same thing, just try to be creative don't base everything on copying and don't get butthurt it's just my opinion that you copied it from deathzot :)
Aren't all servers a copy of each other in some way or form? Just because one guy made something doesn't mean it shouldn't be adapted to other servers.

Aren't all servers a copy of each other in some way or form? Just because one guy made something doesn't mean it shouldn't be adapted to other servers.

True that, but what's the point of seeing the same stuff in every single server my point is we would like to see new stuff, not sticking with the old ones.

True that, but what's the point of seeing the same stuff in every single server my point is we would like to see new stuff, not sticking with the old ones.
Every single server has tile mechanics? I thought you just said that it was from Deathzot and not to copy them. You're contradicting yourself. I recommend you go post on a few other threads getting mad at them for using some of tibias sprites, it must be bothering you seeing people using old sprites as well. I'm going to be honest it just seems like you are posting to try and be a rude person.

Age of Dracona - Creature Spotlight
Big Game Creatures

creatureteaser5.png

All the big game creatures have been revamped with new mechanics and spells! Head to Archlightonline.com to view all the teaser screenshots​

Every single server has tile mechanics? I thought you just said that it was from Deathzot and not to copy them. You're contradicting yourself. I recommend you go post on a few other threads getting mad at them for using some of tibias sprites, it must be bothering you seeing people using old sprites as well. I'm going to be honest it just seems like you are posting to try and be a rude person.

You didn't get what I mean but I will say it one more time, you're just copying other servers scripts for example deathzot bosses mechanics, and u didn't even think of another way to make your bosses special, where's the creativity and tbh I'm not mad, I'm just giving out my opinion wether u like it or not, just try to be creative :)

You didn't get what I mean but I will say it one more time, you're just copying other servers scripts for example deathzot bosses mechanics, and u didn't even think of another way to make your bosses special, where's the creativity and tbh I'm not mad, I'm just giving out my opinion wether u like it or not, just try to be creative :)
Yes I understood what you meant. So did you post the same on deathzots thread as other servers did it before them? or just ours then comparing to there's as if they did it first?

Thanatos had boss mechanics

Back