• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
How archlight looks now? after 2 day of start there will be again 2k lvls? or more like 300-400 lvls
i enojed more first editions of archlight where you didnt level like crazy.
We lowered the experience rates by ALOT this era.

What about botting on server? Any anty-bot system, punishments? Cave-botting allowed?

will probably be selling of some points for a cheap price if anyone's interested ;)
*cough* rts on dzot works aswell *cough*

On the shop in the website it says that you save 170 points if you buy a full don eq (a full don eq cost 670 points) but don helm, armor, legs, shoes, amulet, ring cost 94 points each, and the weapon (it depends on what voc you choose each weapon cost different zerker, archer and monks wep cost 95 points, guardians wep 65 points and mages wep cost 55 points in this example I will take the zerk wep) cost 95 points and the shield cost 55 points

94×6=564
564+95=659
659+55=714

714-170=544

So if you did save 170 points it would have cost 544 points not 670 points

On the shop in the website it says that you save 170 points if you buy a full don eq (a full don eq cost 670 points) but don helm, armor, legs, shoes, amulet, ring cost 94 points each, and the weapon (it depends on what voc you choose each weapon cost different zerker, archer and monks wep cost 95 points, guardians wep 65 points and mages wep cost 55 points in this example I will take the zerk wep) cost 95 points and the shield cost 55 points

94×6=564
564+95=659
659+55=714

714-170=544

So if you did save 170 points it would have cost 544 points not 670 points

That's why you get 95 pts of the new upgrade stones as well

Launch in T-45 mins ;) Come hangout in our discord community for pre-launch hype :D

if you had donated for donated gear you will get them points back. if you obtain it from an player, bought or made it you will not get it back.
Yeah i had donated for the gear myself, on the same account i'm on right now. but i still haven't gotten any Points :/

Worst ot i ever seen, I used to have my own ot servers for 8 years, and I tryed to talk with this guy about changes in the ot for better things.. I didn't even try to talk to him. After i told him " If u don't want it to die fast and loose players" He told me "GOOD REASON FOR BAN " and i got IP BANNED... HAHHAHAHAHA WHAT A SHAME, NOWDAYS ONLY BR SERVERS AND RETARDS HAVE ALOT PLAYERS.. SHAME, SEE YOU

Back