• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Awakening Levels
Oh shit my bad thanks, However I feel like there needs to be a change to how all this leveling works... right now if u don't have a team to team hunt you are basically screwed on making any type of decent progress. I say this because dungeon charges aren't stacking and they are basically all "normal" dungeons and can't do heroic so we are gaining basically 2 levels per dungeon, also with the huge nerfs to damage tasks take so much longer to do. I don't expect to be able to hit 1500 instantly but when I see people who have just team hunted afk for the first few days and be awakened 50+ already is kind of ridiculous.

Oh shit my bad thanks, However I feel like there needs to be a change to how all this leveling works... right now if u don't have a team to team hunt you are basically screwed on making any type of decent progress. I say this because dungeon charges aren't stacking and they are basically all "normal" dungeons and can't do heroic so we are gaining basically 2 levels per dungeon, also with the huge nerfs to damage tasks take so much longer to do. I don't expect to be able to hit 1500 instantly but when I see people who have just team hunted afk for the first few days and be awakened 50+ already is kind of ridiculous.
That's not purely based on team hunting.
Don't compare yourself to Bulan's Team :p

That's not purely based on team hunting.
Don't compare yourself to Bulan's Team :p
???? its not only Bulan's team. im not blaming them for hunting like that because it is in fact the best way to hunt and why wouldn't they? It's just the fact that that is the only true way to level effectively?

???? its not only Bulan's team. im not blaming them for hunting like that because it is in fact the best way to hunt and why wouldn't they? It's just the fact that that is the only true way to level effectively?
You know we're very active on making necessary changes.

You know we're very active on making necessary changes.
Bro i know that... I 100% believe all the changes u guys make are to better the server don't get me wrong XD. You guys are doing a good job im just trying to bring something I see as an issue to the table that is all, and it seemed like you kinda just brushed what i said to the side reason for my second response.

So I gave it a go even though I originally said I wasn't because it's been years since I played, so I thought I'd give you guys a second chance.

I am disappointed at how insanely greedy the marketplace has become. It's even worse than before. Everything is about buying up. You can buy such insane power that other players do not have access to for a long time. Any sort of progression is extremely disrupted by the donations available. This isn't about it being the best gear, it's about launching you so quickly into the game and getting the gear that is supposed to make it "Non-Pay2Win". But I assume that it'll remain the same as last time I played, where it was extremely difficult to get better gear than donor WITHOUT FIRST HAVING THE DONOR to begin with.

I've been training on a Berserker for about 2 days straight, with some moderate manual hunting in between. I've barely hit 100 axing. Guess what? You can buy skill potions that negate any need for that. Hell, the more you spend the more you unlock perks with insane attributes for leveling.

I can't talk about it's end game, as I've only hit level 200 but I was hunting manually and barely got anything of worth. He implemented these orbs straight out of DeathzOT that are supposed to entice manual hunting and allow them to catch up, but they're truly worthless as they spawn so infrequently and their contents have yet to yield anything of note. While leveling, you are given some leveling gear to help. This is fine until around the time your spells don't do a large % of the monster's HP and then it becomes a drag until you get your actual class skills. For Berserkers, this wasn't until 175?

I could go on and on but it's definitely not friendly if you aren't looking to throw money at them. I love the amount of effort into making custom monster sprites and systems, but the blatant cash grabs made me think twice about donating.
If you don't mind donating boatloads to compete with others or level and experience the content, Archlight is probably the best server for you. It has amazing systems and content, as well as enough of a staff that can reliably push updates.
If you don't want to spend money, don't play this server. You are wasting your time. All the "catch-up" mechanics are futile. People hit level 1500 in a fucking day. I couldn't hit that even if I was playing 24/7 for a week.

I'm not going to talk about PVP but I highly doubt they managed to make it balanced for people who splurge and those that don't. They couldn't manage to balance it for PvE.

And I get it, they need to make money for their work. I don't mind paying for cosmetics or small boosts. But that isn't what's available and probably designed explicitly for the whales of the OT community.

TL;DR Are you a whale? Play Archlight. Are you not a whale? Don't play Archlight. Same shit, new painting.

Patch 9.0.3 (Coming Wednesday 9.05.17)
thornhound2.png

Why are Loot/exp/buff orbs visible to everyone now? Also @Sir Knighter is there anyway to make it so that Berserkers heal rune doesn't effect your attack speed? when the bot uses the rune to heal you hit 2x as slow just something ive noticed

Last edited:
Why are Loot/exp/buff orbs visible to everyone now? Also @Sir Knighter is there anyway to make it so that Berserkers heal rune doesn't effect your attack speed? when the bot uses the rune to heal you hit 2x as slow just something ive noticed
This will be fixed in tomorrow's patch :) Trala is the one to talk to about bot stuff

This will be fixed in tomorrow's patch :) Trala is the one to talk to about bot stuff
Well I mean it's not as much as a bot issue that it is a script issue, because doesn't matter if you even hotkey the healing rune, it's just whenever your using it in a frequent bases it effects the rate your weapon attacks

Eiffel
You just need to learn to play as I always say in this Arch Thread, I'm atm top 12 and never donated a cent nor my guild did give me any shit if that is what you're thinking.

Also Blinkz, yep, you're right that's not to be threated with me xD, that's a vocation issue not bot.

Also tournament hype.

Eiffel
You just need to learn to play as I always say in this Arch Thread, I'm atm top 12 and never donated a cent nor my guild did give me any shit if that is what you're thinking.

Also Blinkz, yep, you're right that's not to be threated with me xD, that's a vocation issue not bot.

Also tournament hype.

You just being carried by your guild. Ppl who donating ridiculous amounts of $$ are like 10x stronger than u in dealing damage and sustain
Solo playing is just so fking unreal you geting like 1 level per 40 minutes (at 1430~ lv) playing solo while u get 1 level/1 minute playing in afk party at exp4/exp7

You just being carried by your guild. Ppl who donating ridiculous amounts of $$ are like 10x stronger than u in dealing damage and sustain
Solo playing is just so fking unreal you geting like 1 level per 40 minutes (at 1430~ lv) playing solo while u get 1 level/1 minute playing in afk party at exp4/exp7
I can assure you, I did not get carried by anyone. When we started launch the team from my guild that I partied with almost no one having donor set nor crates to open.

Since i'm Bard it was a matter of finding a guildy being a guardian and some shooters, and pum guildys started joining us so it is actually the other way around, we carried at the start our guildys ^^.

And no-one is carring anyone now, since if you don't have nor guardian nor druid/bard in 4s or 7s good luck with that.

Also sakux323 is a tard.

But- I agree maybe task should get a buff for more solo playing.

yeah if you dont have a party might as well log out, pointless to play
hunting solo 8-30 million exp/hr
hunting group 1-4 billion exp/hr

yeah if you dont have a party might as well log out, pointless to play
hunting solo 8-30 million exp/hr
hunting group 1-4 billion exp/hr
Once awakened this issue isn't as bad, but we are working on additional remedies for this currently.

Just add small hunting areas with serveral ladders,stairs ect so players are forced to walk around to kill 1 enemy at a time for higher exp rates.. if you can set it to no parties in this area idk
will cure solo players who want to exp too

Back