• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
The future of Archlight Online - RPG Seasons, Archlight Client, Awakening Levels and Kickstarter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any questions about seasons, the new client, or Archlight in general? Ask them in our QNA_Livestream channel on our discord! I'll be taking all questions i can from there and answering them in a youtube video :)

I really commend you guys on your constant effort to keep improving! Way to go!
I hope you never lose your motivation and wish you good luck on all your future endeavors!

Season 1 Releases July 28th. 9AM PST / Noon EST / 18:00 CEST
Here are some teaser screenshots to wet ur beak ;)

seasonone1.png

seasonone2.png

seasonone3.png

seasonone4.png

seasonone5.png

Everyone on our subscriber mailing list will be getting a copy of the new Archlight Client tomorrow at 9am PST. You will also receive a link to create a character. This will allow you to connect to our beta server to try the client. The beta servers will be online 2 times tomorrow. 10AM-Noon PST, and 6PM-8PM PST. Many things will be left out including quests, certain locations, and certain parts of the season. This is to prevent too much teasing. You will however be able to hunt some of the new monsters and explore, ultimately this is to experience the new client. If you are not on our mailing list it's free to register, simply login to your account > Settings > Subscribe mailing list.

I just realized that nobody is probably going to play monk next era.... for me personally it would of been wayyyy to hard/annoying to try to heal without the scripts I had lol

Wanted to try till I saw build-in bot.
Different community likes different things, I recommend servers like necronia or ascalon if you don't like the option for a basic bot.
Oh shit well that's good to know.... I figured it would of been just set things you are able to do.
Yea Trala is working on some aspects of it for the community to make it better. However we said no improvements to the cave bot or afk functions. He will be continuing to improve other things like healing capabilities etc

Back