• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
giphy.gif
a​

Season One FAQ
seasonone2.png

Q: When does the season start?
A: July 28th, 9:00AM PST (12:00 EST / 18:00 CEST)

Q: Do I have to make a new account to play in the season?
A: Yes, you must create a new account to be eligible to make a seasonal character. If you don't, your character will simply login the main Archlight World.

Q: How long is a season?
A: A season lasts 4-8 weeks, this depends on the progression rate, we aim for future seasons to last 8 weeks each, and release a new season with all unique new content every 12-16 weeks.

Q: What happens to our characters when a season ends?
A: When the season ends, all seasonal characters are added to the Archlight World. You can choose whether to keep your character and play it, or disenchant it, which strips the character of all it's experience, stats, skills and equipment, putting it on scrolls. These scrolls can then be redeemed on your old or main character.

Q: How do we get Seasonal Badges? What are they for?
A: Seasonal Badges are awarded at the end of a season based on how many Achievement Points you have earned that season. This is a scaling amount. What this means is if you have 25 achievement points, you will earn 25 seasonal badges, however, if you have 100 achievement points, you will earn 150 seasonal badges, if you have 175 points, you will earn 350 badges. Seasonal badges can be spent at an NPC at the end of a season to buy powerful items, upgrades, and cosmetics.

Q: Can I play on main Archlight while playing the season?
A: Yes, you can play on both at the same time, however the IP limit of 4 characters at once still exists.​

Archlight Season One Launches In Less Than 24 Hours!

Download link to the ArchLauncher will be available on our website by 4pm PST (5 hours from this post)

The ArchLauncher is now available for Download! Simply click the download link on our webpage. This will allow you to Install the latest version of the ArchClient! This will be the latest build you will need for Launch Tomorrow! See you all at Launch at 9am PST!

Hype hype hype hype hype, to bad I get to play for 2 hours then off to work o_O

For anyone who the launcher wont finish installing the client for (rare case, but seen 2 people mention it) we added a direct download to the client on our downloads page. however, when a newer version comes out, your client will crash and bug, the launcher automatically searches and updates for this, a direct download wont, we will replace this download with a new one each time we update the client.

Launch in 30 mins!

Last edited by a moderator:
Patch 8.0.2 & Client Build 1.0.5
This is planned to go live by 11:00 PST (20:00 CEST)

Berserkers spinning blade damage lowered by 8%
Berserkers strong spinning blade damage lowered by 4.5%
Berserkers fierce berserk damage minimum raised by 10%, maximum lowered by 20% (more consistant)

Rogues Melee Damage Buffed by further 10%
Clone Jutsu will now properly taunt creatures off you.
Rogues will additionally soon be getting a new mechanic similar to corsairs called venoms. Venoms can be equipped in the arrow slot and will modify rogue attacks based on the venom equipped. We will introduce a Enhanced Single Target Damage Venom, A Healing Venom, and a Splash Damage Venom to increase Rogues monster clear rate. We hope to have this in within the next 3-4 days. Rogues, please bear with us on your lack of AOE clear as this will solve that issue.

Corsair's Dead Eye buffed by 12.5% and animation changed.

Client Changes
Chat, Skills, Inventory Windows, Health Window, and many more windows can now have their transparency changed.
Panels will now Scale based on your monitor size (People with smaller monitors see very little of their game as the panels don't scale, now they will, this will be a massive difference for people who play on a smaller screen)
Complete UI overhaul, now using a much sleeker, lighter and less bulky UI

Bot Fixes
More will be posted here, as our bot developer will be hard at work tonight fixing as much up as possible
Fixed some UI issues and options being hidden by UI
ComboHealRune fixed
ComboSD fixed

august2ndtwitch.png

On August 2nd at 11am PST (20:00 CEST) we will be doing a Twitch Developer Q&A Livestream. This is your chance to hear your questions answered by our development team! If you cannot make it, there will be a VOD of it posted on our youtube channel! Any questions you wish to have answered, please post them clearly in the Livestream Q&A Channel in our discord! You can also ask questions in the chat during the livestream!

Additionally, we will be giving away 2500 points (500 to each person) to 5 people during the stream!

Give the stream a follow so you don't miss it! twitch.tv/sirknighter

Patch 8.0.2 & Client Build 1.0.5

Seasonal Highscores Added (Ingame Window - Seasonal Badges, Awakening Level, Level and Power)
Seasonal Achievements Viewable. These should be a high priority and focus for all players, as seasonal badges are a very valuable currency and will be used to buy custom spell animations, outfits, equipment, unique enchantments and upgrades.
Awakening Levels now properly add experience and scale
Spelllist now properly filters

Berserkers spinning blade damage lowered by 8%
Berserkers strong spinning blade damage lowered by 4.5%
Berserkers fierce berserk damage minimum raised by 10%, maximum lowered by 20% (more consistant)
Attack Speed lowered by 9%
Berserkers Charge now has a 8 second cooldown instead of 2, it now lasts for 4 seconds. However, while charging, the berserker is immune to paralyze

Rogues Melee Damage Buffed by further 10%
Rogues Fan of Knives buffed by 45%
Clone Jutsu will now properly taunt creatures off you.
Clone Jutsu duration increased from 3s > 4s
Rogues will additionally soon be getting a new mechanic similar to corsairs called venoms. Venoms can be equipped in the arrow slot and will modify rogue attacks based on the venom equipped. We will introduce a Enhanced Single Target Damage Venom, A Healing Venom, and a Splash Damage Venom to increase Rogues monster clear rate. We hope to have this in within the next 3-4 days. Rogues, please bear with us on your lack of AOE clear as this will solve that issue.
Rogues have received a spell called Dip and Weave which dramatically increases their movement speed for 6 seconds. While weaving, the rogue is immune to paralyze.
Rogues have a new spell called Cunning Blades which increases their dagger skill for a short duration.

Corsair's Dead Eye buffed by 12.5% and animation changed.
Corsair's Dead Eye cooldown reduced from 12s to 9s
Corsair's Run The Barrel cooldown reduced from 8s to 7s

Client Changes
Chat, Skills, Inventory Windows, Health Window, and many more windows can now have their transparency changed.
Panels will now Scale based on your monitor size (People with smaller monitors see very little of their game as the panels don't scale, now they will, this will be a massive difference for people who play on a smaller screen)
Complete UI overhaul, now using a much sleeker, lighter and less bulky UI

Bot Fixes
Redone UI for SD Options.
Redone UI for Auto spell options.
Added some more auto spell options.
Fixed an error in Combo Heal Rune.
Fixed various errors in Spell Shooter.
Fixed an error in ComboSD.
Removed Fishing option till later fixes are provided.
Fixed a minor bug to just use some auto spells if not in pz.
Added distance for Spell Rotation.
Fixed a bug where a module was droping fps sometimes.
Added Dragon fruit to auto eater.
Disabled completely AutoLooting for now.
Added a Basic bard healer (working in a more advanced one).
Added a Reconnect option.
Fixed a minor issue with Heal & Mana windows.
You can now correcty save settings in Spellshooter.​

I've tried one or two Archlight eras before and quit due to the server being heavily weighted over the pay2win factor. You've put so much time and dedication into creating an amazing server but held it all back with your shop. I understand the need for money to keep the server up and things like that but I feel like there are others way that you can do it instead of armor and stat stones and things like that. I love the fact of the characters stats and how, in a way, you can create your own personalized character and buff the stats and orientate a character best to your play style but players simply cant do that because its so hard to get the stat stones. People who donate are already 100x stronger than you ,and you can't compete. I tried your seasonal launch and played the Rogue, it started rough, the buffs helped a tiny bit. I spoke to a few people over the span of 3 days and decided to stop playing because of the same reason I stopped playing your archlight era.

Good luck :)

I've tried one or two Archlight eras before and quit due to the server being heavily weighted over the pay2win factor. You've put so much time and dedication into creating an amazing server but held it all back with your shop. I understand the need for money to keep the server up and things like that but I feel like there are others way that you can do it instead of armor and stat stones and things like that. I love the fact of the characters stats and how, in a way, you can create your own personalized character and buff the stats and orientate a character best to your play style but players simply cant do that because its so hard to get the stat stones. People who donate are already 100x stronger than you ,and you can't compete. I tried your seasonal launch and played the Rogue, it started rough, the buffs helped a tiny bit. I spoke to a few people over the span of 3 days and decided to stop playing because of the same reason I stopped playing your archlight era.

Won't argue with you that this isn't p2w when it obviously is, you can get stat stones, better eq etc. which gives you an advantage on the start over people that haven't donated at all, however, how much exactly is it p2w? Honestly, if anything at least stat stones are easy to obtain this season, I haven't donated at all this season and still am ranked in top 20 power and am getting around 4 stat stones per hour almost being fully afk. The only thing that is p2w in the shop would be arch keys + crates to get stat stones and you still need to donate a huge amount of money to actually be really ahead of non-donors. Donated eq is definitely a good advantage on the start but later becomes useless since there are better sets only obtainable in-game, as I said I haven't donated anything and got 3 pieces of eq better than donor second day of the server. What is the point of what I'm writing? Well just wanted to say that it is really silly to me to see that someone quits because it is "so much p2w" without putting the effort in the game. You won't be number 1 if you don't put in the effort. Take care man.

Money is what allows us to be so active in development and make sure we're online consistently and with new content. It's an unfortunate side affect of being able to consistently release content and be online/active community. There is a reason we always have new things added and new things to do, and unlike 99% of servers, we're not "constantly in development" and "I promise we're almost done!! (for 3 months) and "just be patient we're working when we can!". This comes at a cost, the cost of support being very fundamental.

It is pretty awesome that you are still working on this.

Always good to see projects continue to be updated and supported for long periods of time.
So many games die out and are abandoned quickly.

It is pretty awesome that you are still working on this.

Always good to see projects continue to be updated and supported for long periods of time.
So many games die out and are abandoned quickly.

I have to give props to @Sir Knighter for this as well! It always makes me happy to see OTS being developed with such dedication and frequent updates. Cheers to you mate :) If I would still be active in the OTS scene or atleast be half interested in Tibia Id start again, but unfortunately Im not feeling it + Life sets different priorities :p And you can basically take my signature to heart^^

Good luck!

Back