• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
limited_ed.png
Limited Edition Cosmetics, Items and Furniture will all have either a purchase limit, or time limit to obtain them, after this purchase limit, or time limit has expired, they will not EVER be obtainable again (no recolors of them either..).
Limited Editions will be bound to your account forever once purchased, and viewable in your My Account Panel (viewable now already)
These will automatically be redeemable on your account on any future Fresh Starts.
We will have 4 Limited Editions available with very limited supply on Launch.
Limited Editions are your way of showing your legacy on Archlight, being able to show off rare and unique cosmetics forever that no one else will be able to again obtain.
2nd Anniversary Backpack owners will have this added to their Limited Editions once received in-game and will automatically receive them back in the future.

Outfit Bonuses!
Each Outfit/Addon Set, Mount and Wings are split into Tiers. Outfit/Addon Sets and Mounts have 4 Tiers of Rarity, Wings have 3.
Based on their tier, they offer a larger passive bonus for owning the outfit, mount or wings!
Each outfit/addon set and pair of wings has a different passive bonus, then the amount is based on the tier. You can view the tiers and amounts below! List of what passives each addons/mounts/wings will be posted on the wiki before Launch.
Wings give a slightly bigger bonus as their value is much higher because of their rarity. They currently offer 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5% hp/mana per pair respectively.
Players are currently able to obtain 28 addons and 27 mounts in game simply by completing different tasks or looting the items from monsters/world bosses loot bags.
Although kill counts on these addon tasks are high, respective addon items can also be looted from the monsters while hunted.
We have also revamped a lot of our currently existing in-game tasks to be more appealing for players by granting them mount taming items.

*Read more about all the Outfit/Mount/Wing changes below from the initial Patch Notes for War of Gods*
"Something we've always wanted to avoid is forcing players into wearing a specific outfit or mount, for the bonus it offers, this is why inititially we have had a passive system, in which you received 0.5% max health and mana for each addon/mount you had unlocked. This system feels boring and stale to us! We will be slightly revamping this system in the following ways..
1. Outfits, Mounts and Wings have now all been split into 4 different "tiers"
2. Outfits, Mounts and Wings will give their own unique amount of +% health and +% mana, +skill and +profession skill based on their tier!
3. Many outfits previously unobtainable from anything but the shop, are now available by playing!
4. Many tasks will now reward players with products needed to craft outfits, addons or obtain mounts!
5. Many bosses will now drop rare mount or addon items
6. Additionally addons, outfits, mounts and wings will all have a more unique and engaging way of obtaining them compared to before!
7. Mount + Wing speeds will stack - however speed buffs from mounts and wings have been halved."

Store Changes
Heart Backpack moved to Promotion Token Shop.
Tree of Life Trinket, Spiritseer Trinket, Forgestone Trinket, Journeyman's Trinket, Hunter's Trinket all moved to Promotion Token Shop.
Prices of all outfits and mounts in the same tiers have now been "averaged out" and will all cost the same, as their bonuses are the same across all of them.

Balance Changes
Ocean and Mountain Gems now give 20% the amount of regeneration as before, however, they proc 5 times more frequently. This ultimately doesn't change the balance of them, however it will now apply more like a proper regen rate.
Strength Stat has been buffed back to 0.5%
Cure Bleed + Cure Curse removed.

Misc Changes
Two Handed Rift Forger Removed
All Weapons Moved to One Handed Rift Forger
Grips Added to One Handed Rift Forger
Players below level 100 will only take 2 hours to be deleted now.
Catchup Experience Disabled for the first week.
Catchup Pouches Removed.

Bug Fixes
Fixed multiple farms that had tiles unable to plant seeds
Fixed a hole location where it would teleport you back to town
Cleaned up a boss room in elemental quest so the boss properly respawns ontime
Added "health and mana" to description of restoration stat
Fixed several immovable bodies
Added creatures to part of possessed spawn that didn't contact any.
Fixed bards being able to summon the legendary spell before obtaining it
Fixed rogues blinking onto stairs
Fixed the order of Reforged/Mastercrafted Claws
You can now properly obtain the daily bonus when you first create a character
Reaping/Shadowfang/Slice and Dice now properly gain 5% effectiveness per awakening point
Necromancers can now properly summon lesser shadowfiends

ArchBot Fixes
Adding Sio to your config now properly applies and reloads
Using remove selected button in spell rotation and the healer now properly removes the spell from the list of casts
Combo Soul Rune now works proper with cooldown reducing items.
Quick Buttons now check for spell cooldowns to cast more optimally.
More coming before Launch.

Following Items are now stackable
Old Fake Archlight Keys
Dungeon Boxes (anni, normal dungs etc)
Regrade Keys
Fire Swords
Banana Staff
Mandrakes
Shards
Tribal Mask
Flask of warriors sweat
Vampiric Crests
Damaged Steel Helmet
Coral Comb

~*~War of Gods Limited Editions~*~
heavenaurapromo.png
Sheeppromo1.png
hellaurapromo.png

On Launch of War of Gods, 4 Limited Editions will be obtainable each having ONLY 25 available, once they are sold out, they, or any recolors of them, will never be obtainable again.
All Limited Editions will be available from the Living Token Exchanger the minute the servers are up. Once one is sold out, it is removed from the NPC.

Aura's are a new thing added to Archlight, they are dificult and expensive to produce, so they will be very limited and a rare thing that we add. Aura's are transparent and follow on your character and can be easily turned on/off.
Heaven Aura
heavenaurapromo.png
Permanent Passive: +10% Archlight Token Lootchance
Hell Aura
hellaurapromo.png
Permanent Passive: +10% Archlight Token Lootchance
Sheep Outfit
Sheeppromo1.png
(Male and Female) (Tier 4 HP&MP Outfit)
Sheep Doll
Sheeppromo1.png
(House Decoration/Furniture)​
Passive: Using this doll will increase your Archlight Token Lootchance by 100% for 2 hours. 22 Hour Cooldown.
Ever wanted to have a sheep calling people noobs as they run by your house? Well all your dreams have come true.

1 Non-Limited Edition will also be available with unlimited supply which is our Sheep Bed!​
Sheeppromo1.png
Sheep Bed Covers will hold 300 Energy, and gain 1 energy every 240s interval!
Throw away that second blanket during the cold nights on Archlight - Upgrade to a Sheep Sheets!
Sheep Covers can be bought with 2 Cosmetic Tokens, which all players receive all their cosmetic tokens when War of Gods Launches!
Limited Editions
limited_ed.png
Limited Edition Cosmetics, Items and Furnitures will all have either a purchase limit, or time limit to obtain them, after this purchase limit, or time limit has expired, they will not EVER be obtainable again (no recolors of them either..).​
Limited Editions will be bound to your account forever once purchased, and viewable in your My Account Panel like below! (Example of having no limited editions).
These will automatically be redeemable on your account on any future Fresh Starts.
Limited Editions are your way of showing your legacy on Archlight, being able to show off rare and unique cosmetics forever that no one else will be able to again obtain.
New Revamped + Optomized ArchLauncher
LauncherTeaser.png
LauncherTeaser2.png

With a cleaner UI, quicker navigation, better organized news and patch posts, and.... it automatically deletes and cleans up old Archlight files when it updates to the latest version! We're very excited about our new Launcher and it's new streamlined features. Additionally - All giveaway's and ways to win free Archlight Coins will be posted on the Launcher! This is just the start of what our launcher will offer in the near future - Offline chat anyone?
Legacy Progression Crystals Added To All Accounts!
All Legacy Progression Crystals from last Era have now be added and stored to your account! These will all be available for you to spend on Launch.
Legacy Crystals from donating will be released in the same manner as Archlight Coins, from day 1!
Congratulations to Gerardo Quaye (Drumbomb) being the #1 Legacy Player of Archlight: Rise of the Otherworlds, obtaining 16,060 Legacy Crystals for his progression last Era.
War of Gods Donations Now Open
As we completed the final account points/store history wipe this morning, players can now freely donate to have points ready on their accounts for tomorrow mornings launch!​

We're LIVE on Twitch Answering your questions! Tune in now to chill, see the new depot, and ask/hear answers to questions you may have!

@Sir Knighter make sure to check out my tutor application, and have you ever thought about changing up the essence system at all? Like adding chances for stat stones Nd soul souls and shit from item orbs?

3 Hours Until Launch!!
If you are new, come hang out in our discord with 300+ others for Pre-Launch!

im trying this out because I can see the effort. but its very hard to understand starting lol, especially with me being very unfamiliar to new tibia. but anyway Im trying, I can't figure out how to make any runes though, where can I see the conjure spells or something? I dont see it on the wiki or the website, and cant seem to make a gfb as "adori mas flam", OR "adori gran flam" do nothing. Im lost.

Won't let me use winrar folder, says im missing dll file. So i try to download it, still dosnt work and wont let me download it. So i download the client itself, says dll file is missing. What do i gotta do to play on your server? All options are limited.

XIlHr7w.png

got the dll file still wont let me run client so i gave up, goodluck in your server. Wish i could play.

Last edited:
Won't let me use winrar folder, says im missing dll file. So i try to download it, still dosnt work and wont let me download it. So i download the client itself, says dll file is missing. What do i gotta do to play on your server? All options are limited.

XIlHr7w.png

got the dll file still wont let me run client so i gave up, goodluck in your server. Wish i could play.
You can contact CM Rufus, he handles all of our client issues
This one is actually a very simple fix, you can read our Client FAQ page (under downloads on our website) to fix it

im trying this out because I can see the effort. but its very hard to understand starting lol, especially with me being very unfamiliar to new tibia. but anyway Im trying, I can't figure out how to make any runes though, where can I see the conjure spells or something? I dont see it on the wiki or the website, and cant seem to make a gfb as "adori mas flam", OR "adori gran flam" do nothing. Im lost.
Yea... we're very far from tibia, I really recommend you join our discord and go to the new player section, there has a very short video series that will teach you all the basics you need to know :)

You can contact CM Rufus, he handles all of our client issues
This one is actually a very simple fix, you can read our Client FAQ page (under downloads on our website) to fix it

Yea... we're very far from tibia, I really recommend you join our discord and go to the new player section, there has a very short video series that will teach you all the basics you need to know :)
Thats not a bad thing anymore! Lol tibia has gone to hell imo. But i will get on there and check it out, thanks foe the reply and congratz on your newest edition, looks like its a big hit

I seem to find that the bot in the client keeps casting the spell "Aim" over and over, thus not letting archers use soulrune cause of the constant spamming of aim.

I seem to find that the bot in the client keeps casting the spell "Aim" over and over, thus not letting archers use soulrune cause of the constant spamming of aim.
Yea the built in bot is shit, it used to work better at one time but now it's just a shit show

PatchNotesSite.png
Patch 14.0.2
August 4th

August House Contest - Giving Away 200 Euros of Points!
HouseContestSite.png

We will be selecting 10 Houses to win 1000 free Archlight Coins, and also a House Contest Winner Blade in Stone (Can be used as Deco to show you have won the house decoration contest)!
You do not need to submit your houses for this contest! CM's + Council will go around town at the last day and pick 30~ houses, from there, staff will all have a chance to vote, with Knighter having the final say. Please note, it's not only about what's inside or the items worth, but the decoration of the house itself! Clever themes and ideas are always taken highly into account!
Houses must be finished decorating by Tuesday, August 28th!
Winners will be chosen by August 30th and posted on our website/discord/facebook.

Florisa Summer Event & Race
FlorisaSite.png

For thousands of years, the sunflower goddess looked over Archlight, blessing it's environments with fruitful and abundant nature of crops. After a 6 month battle with Serandiel, her staff was destroyed into multiple pieces, however, during it's destruction, a spell was cast on the staff itself, creating hundreds of copies of the staff all which we're shattered moments later. Recreate her staff and use it for your own power.
More info about this event will be posted on August 3rd.

Patron System
PatronSite.png

Patron is a new optional way to support Archlight and the project we work passionately on to evolve, improve and grow day after day. Patron will be available via our donation tab on our website. Having Patron, is meant to be exclusive, it is meant to be something not everyone has, unlike the lower cost premium, where the vast majority of our playerbase has it (as it can also be obtained via Gold Ingame).
Patron is meant to be the ultimate form of supporting our project. Patron will come with the single benefit of giving the player access to direct duplicates of some mid/high end hunting locations. These locations will not have mining or woodcutting nodes however. If the creatures in those spawns are skinnable though they will remain so.
We decided on this route rather than, what we considered, in releasing new, larger, more dense spawns, with a paywall gap, like majority of other games do (for example tibia having virtually any good spawn, many quests, and 80+% of the content behind a paywall). We instead decided to introduce simply duplicates of higher end spawns, for players to hunt in somewhat more peace. Patron spawns are not unique, patron players will still share the same locations, however they can of course choose to go to the normal spawn locations as well.
Patron spawns will NOT have higher density, faster respawn rates, or anything unobtainable in the current spawns.
As Patron, you will have access to duplicates of the following spawns: Plagued Rats, Ogres, Death Reapers, Insectoids, Leviathans, Gnomevils, Nomads, Vexclaws, Voids, Hellflayers, Exileds, Rhutums, Dragonlings, Draptors, Forsaken Dragons, Sand Dusk Scarabs, Gusko/Cave Behemoths, Lurking Cave Spiders, Water Guardians, Venomous Widows, Static Seal, Frost Seal, Venom Seal, Enflamed Seal.
Whether or not we create any patron specific content in the future is undecided, but current is likely a no.
Patron is meant to be exclusive, and more seen as a way of Supporting this project further, rather than the benefits obtained from it.

New Solo & Duo Arena Released - Possibly Teamboss Arena as well
Pre-Era Post
This has been a major talking point for our development team - how can we make the Arena more interesting, challenging and engaging while also keeping its core principles and ideas in tact. Well, we're excited on the following new changes to the Archlight Arena!
- Solo, Duo and Team Arena all have their own 23 hour cooldown - 1kk to enter, This entry fee goes up every week by 10% automatically
- Every wave will spawn 5 creatures off this list, each wave the creatures spawned will have 20% more damage and 8% more health compounding.
- Duo Arena the creatures will by default start at 50% more health and damage.
- Every 10th wave is a Boss Wave. The next wave will not start until the boss is killed.
- Highest wave is recorded and on leaderboards (Solo, Duo and Team records)
- Anytime you join the arena after your first time, you will start 10 waves back from your last wave you reached. So if for example last time you got to wave 27, you'd now start at wave 17 the next time you do your arena. This doesn't apply for Duo or Teams only Solo.
- You receive Arena Bags based on the Arena Wave you get to. Example: If you died in Wave 23, you would get 23 Arena Bags (Will be same contents as Lord Ritual Bags)
- Duo arena's both players will receive the amount of Arena Bags based on the wave they get to.
Team Boss Arena's will behave very similarly, however, be focused on bosses!

Misc Changes
Ability to exchange grips with weapon exchange tokens to other weapons, and other weapons to grips.
You can no longer join a dungeon when you are not in a Protection Zone.
Ability to view other players mana bars added to options list. We decided this was a much needed addition to make a more fair playing field for health users, as they essentially could not view the "health" of mages, which is mana.
Removed Guild Boss Rooms that said "Coming Soon" as we implemented Guild Ritual Bosses long ago and forgot to remove these rooms.
Shop Changes
You now have a chance to obtain up to 6 Mini-Crates instead of only 3 when you open a Profession Crate.

Bot fixes/improvements
Fixed a bug for the bot quick switch window
Autotarget improvements in target selection algorithm
Added autotarget danger mode for ranking targets
Spellrotation bot now turning towards creatures when saying wave spells
Added ancient and absorb summon spells to monk quick buttons
Added second rune option to health runes
Fixed a bug with the siolist and reloading said list

Back