[France] ArchlightOnline - Archlight North America Coming Soon

Best answers
Revisit in what way, what are the changes you suggest.
Thinking about it, something I would change back to is having panels on the side. It doesnt make sense to have that much range of view(I suppose you added more viewable tiles to the client) when you have to have a lot of things open and block the view. Hope I'm making sense.

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Thinking about it, something I would change back to is having panels on the side. It doesnt make sense to have that much range of view(I suppose you added more viewable tiles to the client) when you have to have a lot of things open and block the view. Hope I'm making sense.
It does, but look at any modern mmorpg, even modern 2.5d mmorpgs. None do that. It's even more outdated than 2.5d ;)

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
This Monday we will be dropping Patch 14.1.1
This will include many bugfixes & quality of life enhancements, to name a few;
Achievement Points Perks Shop
New PvP Event & Siege Event Player Scaling (Giving weaker players a better chance during these events)
Many misc bugfixes (to one's that have been mentioned over the past few days that cant be reloaded in)
Update to Forgotten Gold Shop
and more

Pecax

Best answers
Anyone who is looking for a good custom server, this is it. If u need any help, I can even give u some starter items, just msg Ben dover ingame.

I have a few questions tho. Will these achievement points be transfered to another era? im a free player and im busting my ass off playing, and I wont play the next era unless we free players get some boosts at the start of the era. Its pointless tbh.

Also it would be a good idea if u made energy regain only when hunting, and make SOLO dungs be HARD. And by hard I mean dont make it doable by any power&eq. EVERYONE has to have alts, to farm ores or to do solos for dem juicy 200 medals per day lol. Its like having an alt is a MUST and its so turning me off each and every day lol. Make 1 character more worthy than just making 10 idiots to farm quests and solos everyday..

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Anyone who is looking for a good custom server, this is it. If u need any help, I can even give u some starter items, just msg Ben dover ingame.

I have a few questions tho. Will these achievement points be transfered to another era? im a free player and im busting my ass off playing, and I wont play the next era unless we free players get some boosts at the start of the era. Its pointless tbh.

Also it would be a good idea if u made energy regain only when hunting, and make SOLO dungs be HARD. And by hard I mean dont make it doable by any power&eq. EVERYONE has to have alts, to farm ores or to do solos for dem juicy 200 medals per day lol. Its like having an alt is a MUST and its so turning me off each and every day lol. Make 1 character more worthy than just making 10 idiots to farm quests and solos everyday..
The change to solo dungeon scaling is actually a huge reason for this patch, I forgot to include it, oops. Haha will edit later

Pecax

Best answers
oh awesome than hahah How about the thing we talked about b4? Free players getting anything next era? By free I mean make like a 7k power limit to get anything

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Patch 14.1.1
Character Boost Coupon
In the past, we have mentioned our intent to stay away from Bundles in the future, despite the purpose of these bundles generally being for newer players/weaker players to have a quick catchup to be relevant and enjoy later game content, it generally ends up being a further power spike for top tier players as well.​
Thus we are introducing Character Boost Coupons instead :)
Character Boost Coupons will be 99.99 in the ArchShop, and will allow a player, whether current or new, to boost their character up to a relevant strength, and quickly dive into the later content and skipping most of the early catchup content.
A character boost coupon will include a long list of catchup coupons, including the following;
~Character~
1 Awakening Boost to 750 Coupon
1 Primary Skill to 140 Coupon
1 Instant 70 Gathering Profession Coupon
1 Instant 70 Crafting Profession Coupon
8 Instant +90 Stat Coupons (To get 8 stats to +90)
Quest Progress Unlocked up to & Including Legendary Spell
500 OW Reputation
500 Forgotten Island Rep
~Equipment~
Iceforged Set - Pick Your Voc
Refreshing Amulet
Prismatic Ring
6x Instant +25 Upgrade Coupons (To get your weapons, and armor set to +25)
6x Instant Regrade 4 Coupons
4x 6 Charged Gems of your choosing Coupons (Total of 24 gems)
~Items~
1 Vocation Change Scroll
1 Instant +10 T3 Rune Coupon
1 Instant +13 T1 Soul Rune Coupon
7Trials (T3) Rune
4 Goldencrafted Shards (You will not be able to obtain goldencrafted shards from the quest boxes after this)
Cosmetic
5 Free Outfits of your choosing Coupon (Does not include Cosmetic Token Outfits or Limited Editions)
5 Free Mounts of your choosing Coupon (Does not include Cosmetic Token Mounts or Limited Editions)

We are actively looking at unique new ways to introduce ways to further support and fund our production and development on Archlight, while also keeping the balance as close as we can. This idea was inspired by Character Boosts in WoW, which we tried to closely mimic, we feel this not only will be a nice available boost for newer/weaker players, but also it will only further increase our later game community and relevancy and further benefitting all player groups of Archlight.
Achievement Points Perks Shop Open
Includes ability to purchase +monster essence find, +all stats, +speed, +exp, +token and more!
New PvP Event & Siege Event Player Scaling
(Giving weaker players a better chance during these events)
Characters will now scale health, mana and equipment upgrades, as well as Stats.
Solo Dungeon Scaling Changes
Solo Dungeons now scale more accurately at higher power tiers, making them less of a snoozefest and more interactive - we will be continuing to slightly tune this moving forward.
Misc Changes
Ancient Stat Stones added to Forgotten Gold Shop.
Mana and Health Regen added to Character Information Panel
Magic Walls & Wild Growths disabled in World Bosses (to prevent people from griefing in these events)
Defense disabled and removed from weapons (this will visually only show up when your weapon is upgraded from it's current upgrade rank, however all defenses have been disabled). This is due to the rampant scaling on weapons, ruining creature auto attack mechanics (making many creatures below X damage hit 0 any attack).
Active Guild Perks now display.
Search Function added to House Auction UI so it's easier to find a specific house if you've located it ingame
Class Balances
Archers Auto-Attack Damage Lowered by 27.5%.
Exura San Awakening Enhancement Buffed by - 33%.
Archers Grace - Buffed by 300% stronger, Cooldown Increased from 14s > 17s.

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Best answers
Why would we respond to this until we discuss a new era, we havn't even had chats about rewards for that kind of stuff yet as we havn't even started discussing a new era.. not sure how you want me to respond.. :p