• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hope the mana regen is decent or items that increase it xD items that give bonus mana regen/lifesteal etc. (Like in ascalon) because I can't stand using mana potions/runes as a Knight/Zerker

Hope the mana regen is decent or items that increase it xD items that give bonus mana regen/lifesteal etc. (Like in ascalon) because I can't stand using mana potions/runes as a Knight/Zerker

Regen is fairly high, also there are many pieces of gear that can restore regen not just soft boots. Also you can get Vampire Silk Slippers early (half the regen bonus of soft boots) for archlight tokens from Princess Sophia, it requires 13 which doesn't take long at all to get.

How long does it last? XD

Edit: Does the item decay like softboots or do they last forever?
Kinda failed post so had to edit xD

Cant see the rules on the webb so i ask. You are not gonna allow bot i hope? If you are gonna allow bot is it gonna be no bot at all or bot allowed when manual hunt/skill train? (Sry bad english...)

Bots are allowed, however Afk botting will not be tolerated, will first be a kick (warning) followed by a ban.

Reason bots are allowed for strictly manual/training is because this is something difficult to control. Many say "Bot detection system catch all botters blah blah" They're very dishonest.

Bots are allowed, however Afk botting will not be tolerated, will first be a kick (warning) followed by a ban.

Reason bots are allowed for strictly manual/training is because this is something difficult to control. Many say "Bot detection system catch all botters blah blah" They're very dishonest.

It's very hard to fight against bot's I agree, it's when people take advantage and just afk 24/7 I hope you got very heavy staff ready to monitor this, and I can't wait to try the server out! :)

I'm thinking of either a Archer or Druid, btw is there only few custom spells and rest from real tibia? Or what?

We like to not overload players with custom spells. The one's we have in place serve very purposeful functions. Not just a random damage spell.

List of spells will be uploading to website tomorrow. Certain vocations like bard tend to have more custom spells than others.

I'm thinking of either a Archer or Druid, btw is there only few custom spells and rest from real tibia? Or what?
Archer is definitely a different feel to the Paladin from RL tibia. It's new spells and stuffs makes it more fun imo.
Druid definitely has the most prettiest hard hitting spells that @Sir Knighter has made and I love them.

But you won't be disappointed with either of the vocations you pick, so why not play both :D

Well, hopefuly management will be good. I'm not really into bot servers, I like skill, hard work, and community. Especially on rpg server with nice features like that, would be better to play actually with players instead of bots.
Anyway, see you in game!

Well, hopefuly management will be good. I'm not really into bot servers, I like skill, hard work, and community. Especially on rpg server with nice features like that, would be better to play actually with players instead of bots.
Anyway, see you in game!

It's very hard to make a 100% botfree server, there are many different kind of bots, where would u draw the line?

Let's take the custom servers ascalon and ruthlesschaos: u think there were no botters? hah There will always be people using auto healing features aka healing hotkeys (they are simple and easy to find), besides that there were people botting using the "heavier" cavebots (even saw some people doing it 24/7 afk on ascalon)

And cuz there always will be bots & autohealers & .... on a server and you can only ban a small fraction of them, you could be fair and say botting is allowed. It's only fair.
Personally I don't really have a problem with someone who's botting and watching his bot go, the problem are those who are botting all day long or day and night 24/7 afk.

Some servers actually have a great exp system to "counter" botters and you'll level a LOT faster while teamhunting or aoe manual. The team bonus exp helps the gainz ofc! & dungeon huntzzzzz :D

Also for me a game is about having fun, I enjoy exploring different areas and different mobs to lvl up. Working in a team to clear big spawns while getting good exp and fun yeeha. You miss a lot of stuff if you bot all your way to the top (it's also veeeery satisfying I imagine), and it's your own choice.

And I know it's maybe weird, but I don't like killing people in tibia and I so rarely pked. I always felt bad that someone else would lose stuff he/she worked for. War is different tho, here people choose to fight and both sides can have fun killing each other (accepting the risks) xD. And ofc who doesn't like killing botters :D which is whole different story.

Last edited:
Back