• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
It's not a 100% teleport server right? Cuz in the beginner guide I see this tps to monsters, even to harder mobs...

Not 100% teleporter, but a good share of spawns are yes done by teleport. From multiple projects and a 6 year history on otland I put the project together a specific way that most accomodates the ot player base. Not strictly the otland player base.

The RPG feeling will be accomodated through the magnificent mapping by Divinum and the Dungeons.

You will not be let down, unless Teleports to ensure quicker access is a deal breaker.

<3

Not 100% teleporter, but a good share of spawns are yes done by teleport. From multiple projects and a 6 year history on otland I put the project together a specific way that most accomodates the ot player base. Not strictly the otland player base.

The RPG feeling will be accomodated through the magnificent mapping by Divinum and the Dungeons.

You will not be let down, unless Teleports to ensure quicker access is a deal breaker.

<3

I don't like teleport servers, and a quicker access is indeed a deal breaker. It's cool to wander some time to reach a certain pg spot. To reach new challenging areas, to explore areas that give access to the more dangerous spawns. The hartbeat rush when you are exploring deeper caves when you have absolutely no idea what kind of monsters lurk there. The feeling you have when you barely have enough supplies to get back home.

There are servers that solved the "annoying walking part" by a tp stone that could be used to go to a certain checkpoint u activated when u reached that certain point on the map before. I initially thought this server would also function this way.

It's all different if you just have to enter a tp kills mobs, kill enough mobs to get to the next 'advanced' tp. Kill enough mobs of that tp then just move to the next one and keep going (jump & repeat). A big dimension of rpg stays closed this way.

However this is all a personal opinion, and I know much people will think differently.
I also know you and your team have put a lot of work into this server and that there are tons of features I'll enjoy immensely (custom map, custom classes, custom spells, upgrading system, DUNGEONS, quests, great mapping skillz, ...)

Ofc I want to add I haven't played your beta, my opinion is mostly based on the tp servers I've played before.

Last edited:
super high rates + teleport serv? ppl will easily be 200+ first days, even maybe first day sure thats okay if there's super hard mobs suited for those lvl but if its the tibia standard mobs a big team of 200s can literally complete anything

xD thought it was gonna be rpg server guess ill have to wait for smt new again :(

and from looking on site idk what i can find whats so interesting its all just old systems and they're even super dull just look at the addon bonuses XD and the upgrade system? wtf u can only buff def and atk? XD spell looks ok i guess but nothing from what we've seen on other servers like deathzot just some standard spells u can see on any evo server lol :(

i honestly dont understand the hype about this server and i can't see it lasting long but it will be fun to play together with old ppls even if the server itself is bad

Last edited:
I don't like teleport servers, and a quicker access is indeed a deal breaker. It's cool to wander some time to reach a certain pg spot. To reach new challenging areas, to explore areas that give access to the more dangerous spawns. The hartbeat rush when you are exploring deeper caves when you have absolutely no idea what kind of monsters lurk there. The feeling you have when you barely have enough supplies to get back home.

There are servers that solved the "annoying walking part" by a tp stone that could be used to go to a certain checkpoint u activated when u reached that certain point on the map before. I initially thought this server would also function this way.

It's all different if you just have to enter a tp kills mobs, kill enough mobs to get to the next 'advanced' tp. Kill enough mobs of that tp then just move to the next one and keep going. A big dimension of rpg stays closed this way.

However this is all a personal opinion, and I know much people will think differently.
I also know you and your team have put a lot of work into this server and that there are tons of features I'll enjoy immensely (custom map, custom classes, custom spells, upgrading system, DUNGEONS, quests, great mapping skillz, ...)

Ofc I want to add I haven't played your beta, my opinion is mostly based on the tp servers I've played before.

Thanks for your opinion, everyone has different one's, so of course it's important to play a server that fits exactly what you want, however I can assure you, this isn't like a basic evo server

Also a mention to all players who enjoy exploring. Most spawns also have hidden chests (sometimes well hidden, sometimes not) that contain extra rewards. This encourages the adventurer type player to look up those hidden cliffs or in those corners of the mine ;)

Sorry guys, I noticed the rates weren't lowered on the info tab of the website since the beta... so it said the 2.5x rates... Changed now.. So any of you who saw 60x exp rate for example, that was the beta rate.. Sorry about that <3

@ItWasAllMe @Tico Newgate

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah its getting ready for launch? What date?
\
Edit : @Sir Knighter go to library -> beginner guide

"You can hunt here till you fell strong enough to try the harder monster teleport rooms"

Change FELL to FEEL

Back