• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
@MysteriousDot You might already know, but just incase. There are two Boots of Hastes for sale in the 'Item Market'. I dont want people to buy those overpriced BOH! :p
Was just a test that was being done. Website is still being developed and such so anything you see that is wrong and such will be fixed before the release dw guys

Oh seems legit. Maybe everyone who is interested in otland guild on this serv can go 30 min before start on ts server and know each other?
Ill join the ts for 30 mins before launch to answer questions or w.e you got

It shows 16 hours and 36 minutes atm.
I live in Europe so there seems to be some problem with the time differance.

Odd it shows the correct time for me, what time does it say for you?

Says 23 hours 40 mins for me
when you click on rules it takes you to archlight.org, which doesn't work...

link is located when you create an account, (in the process of creating an account) it says "agree to archlight rule" when you click on archlight rules it takes you to archlight.org

Corrected the timer on site, seems it was always showing the time based on pacific region, not your region. :) Uglier timer, but it works

sick donations

so all best items are donors, what will u get from hard quests later on? seeing how u have added nothing special as attirbutes on addons and stuff i bet u will just get shitter itens than donors?

Back