• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I havn't really seen anything, and won't be able to play for time reasons, but I think:
1- Making the donation items have a level requirement.
2- Making better/same items than the donor ones that can be obtained in-game. (not for all items, but for very advantegous ones).
3- Don't make them too OP.

Just my thoughts by reading some of the posts. :)

I havn't really seen anything, and won't be able to play for time reasons, but I think:
1- Making the donation items have a level requirement.
2- Making better/same items than the donor ones that can be obtained in-game. (not for all items, but for very advantegous ones).
3- Don't make them too OP.

Just my thoughts by reading some of the posts. :)
They aren't "donor items" persay. They're normal ingame obtainable items, just you can donate to get them faster...

Looks neat

it does not matter donation or not. I can't donate, as long as I'm playing/meeting freinds and doing dungeons, and missions. I'm cool with that.

And that's the exact mindset! Glad to see people like you still here.
haha, Otland is my home will always be my home :)

Don't mention it, I loved the beta I just couldn't find the mission guy, I talked to an npc and he stated that I need to kill 300 behemoth and im level 90

The fcuk, lol but I'm really excited for this project.

haha, Otland is my home will always be my home :)

Don't mention it, I loved the beta I just couldn't find the mission guy, I talked to an npc and he stated that I need to kill 300 behemoth and im level 90

The fcuk, lol but I'm really excited for this project.

Yea we broke it into 2 npcs, one for low levels and one for high :)

Yea we broke it into 2 npcs, one for low levels and one for high :)
giphy.gif

We made some nerfs to the donation gear, we will be continuing to look at it this evening and will insure to keep it still worth its value, but also not unfair to non-donators.

Thank you all <3

We made some nerfs to the donation gear, we will be continuing to look at it this evening and will insure to keep it still worth its value, but also not unfair to non-donators.

Thank you all <3
I think that they now are in the right area to where they should be, if anyone has any complaints about them, please just PM me about it so we can talk :) Thanks

At the donate its 20euro, 440 points +130 thats 570 points. Dose that mean that you unlock Achievement 3. 550 points? Or dosent the bonus points count into that?

And do multible donations count lets say if i donate 20euro and 40euro dose thats end up in 1850points so i unlock Achievement 7? or dose it count the biggest one?

At the donate its 20euro, 440 points +130 thats 570 points. Dose that mean that you unlock Achievement 3. 550 points? Or dosent the bonus points count into that?

And do multible donations count lets say if i donate 20euro and 40euro dose thats end up in 1850points so i unlock Achievement 7? or dose it count the biggest one?

Multiple donations add up yes. :)

And it's 440 +130 as in 570

Back