• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
And the buff to mages is....

Hell's Core - Damage formula increased by 15%
Wraith of Nature- Damage formula increased by 15%
Eternal Winter- Damage formula increased by 15%
Rage of the Skies- Damage formula increased by 15%
Sound Explosion- Damage formula increased by 15%

Rofl. Doesnt change a thing

It's nice to see that there's no lag issues anymore tbh :) So gj on that!

You tho need to fix some stuff, that I personally find most important right now:

* Doing tasks in party is painful - Only last hitter gets task progress (Harder for some to do tasks, like Guardians etc.) Also, people can grief eachothers monsters by lasthitting to get task progress. Which is annoying aswell.
* More Quests for Non-Donors. The Equipment gap is too huge - (I'm lvl 208 and I'm still going around with a Dragon Lance/ Hive Scythe & Carapace Shield, MPA & Demon helm). Quests like Inquisition Quest would be useful.
* Fix the Upgrader Stone issue - Currently, with weak weapons for non-donors. It's really hard for us to get Upgrader Stones, 35 Tokens for 1, and it's not 100% rate. I hope you add some amount to each task or something. Cause right now some people MC characters just to pick up free tokens from the 20min script you guys got to get Stones.
* Balance the vocations, yes you know this already. But this is important, I got some suggestions for Berserkers though. And it's to increase their attack speed but to reduce their attack damage (White damage, I think the spells are fine, or well I dunno how much it hits with donor-weps, might need a scale too). Make our Lifesteal spell permanent like a passive? It's not healing that much anyways or? =P Or maybe nerf the heal % from hits but keep it permanent? ^^
* More crazy spawns ^^ Like the demon spawn you added today, gj! :p

And the buff to mages is....

Hell's Core - Damage formula increased by 15%
Wraith of Nature- Damage formula increased by 15%
Eternal Winter- Damage formula increased by 15%
Rage of the Skies- Damage formula increased by 15%
Sound Explosion- Damage formula increased by 15%

Rofl. Doesnt change a thing
Mages already best voc.

Full donor dont care. Game shouldnt be balanced around a set that gives +40ml and is unobtainable unless you donate. If you want longevity for your server that is
Calm down :p I wasn't tryin to say 'nything about the voc balance but yes the donations are very silly and we really need something comparable for non donors.

Last edited:
Don't understand why your buffing mages so much... Buff'd their spells... Double their pots...like what lmfao they were already waving for 1500

Doesn't matter if it's in effect yet lmfao... Once it is you willbe balanced more and less of a cocky fuck who thinks just because they are broken you can 1 hit people.
Uh. You know the whole class was nerfed just because of my weapon right? The whole "berserker" class is op is just bullshit.. I don't see any other zerker doing aswell as I am.

Not cocky because I can 1 hit people, matter of fact archer was more overpowered. The archers spells did my dmg without donor weapon. Nobody cared because 1 zerk could 1 hit people. How about you report things like "I am a bit overpowered, I just hit this" "or that happened" I actually told Knighter about Utani Rage as soon as I hit like lvl 100. I didn't realize until then that I had over 200 swordfighting..

This server is silly - p2w with unballanced classes (Berserkers are privileged). Guardians and Bards cannot play solo, while berserkers getting buffed all the time - for example

2lj2ma8.png

What the hell? You are giving bread and butter spell from guardians to berserkers? What is wrong with you?
Berserkers have best damage + tank spell.

What was beta tests for ?
No quests for low levels, there are only few for high levels.
There are so many bugs, for example you can kill afk player who is training on trainers, or level gates does not work
And the biggest one - party of 5 people get the same exp as party of 100 people, which means half of server can create a party and still they gain same exp, but 100x faster.
And it's only tip of the iceberg.

You should fix the bugs and balance classes + donate shop, wipe the server and start it again.
2yn338z.png

Peace

Honestly Exeta res should only be melee range for Zerk and a the current one only for guardian. I feel like zerkers need a small exeta res to "off-tank"

The rework on the spells.. They are nerfs.

Other than that I got nothing to add.

Edit: Actually the berserker still sucks at tanking even with exeta res. Its actually better to have some "off-tank" so the guardian doesn't get all the weight on their shoulders. I am using a shield as a zerker right now and I am still as squshy. Idk if it even makes a difference lol.

great server, active tutors, but this GM one isnt so nice lol. I have heard bots are not allowed on this server, today i have seen cavebotter afk, i was reporting him for 20minutes in every channel + private messages to GM Knighter(?), he didnt want to reply or do something. After 20 minutes he came and "KICKED" botter. I wasnt sure if it was kick or ban, I asked and I didnt get any reply. After 1 hour I see that same botter is hunting in the same place and ofc on the cavebot... really, if you dont want to ban botters, just allow the cavebotts lol. About bots-every mage is using auto heal. EVERY.

Other things and my comments about server:
Loot is low, I cant get profit anywhere, hydras, dragons, grims and many other places. Btw black knight is dropping any sellable item in every corpse xD bohs,knight legs and armors are normal.
50% or more players are on trainers >.<
Small choice of equipment. If you get eq on 50 lvl you will have the same eq at lvl 150 xD
Small amout of quests >.<
that "FIND A GROUP" which is in advertising isnt working and I guess it wont work till next year

About bots-every mage is using auto heal. EVERY.

Wow! Just wait a minute! EVERY??? mage? Well my friend... Then you haven't seen me ingame have you? I dont even know how to use a bot, let along stand automatic healing for me... I was hunting with that big group at ramparts and somehow my hotkeys got changed to knight... I paniced and asked the whole group to stop in order for me to get my old hotkeys back so I can heal again ._. I either use function keys or I write everything MANUALLY :)

Back to topic: There are a lot of bugs; most annoying one is that white skulls can get to PZ zones so easily. And yeh... Balance :) But give them some time. You cant expect a server to be balanced with a beta of 4 people who havent reached over 150. They're doing it bit by bit. But it'll come!
I enjoy the server tremendously!

Uh. You know the whole class was nerfed just because of my weapon right? The whole "berserker" class is op is just bullshit.. I don't see any other zerker doing aswell as I am.

Not cocky because I can 1 hit people, matter of fact archer was more overpowered. The archers spells did my dmg without donor weapon. Nobody cared because 1 zerk could 1 hit people. How about you report things like "I am a bit overpowered, I just hit this" "or that happened" I actually told Knighter about Utani Rage as soon as I hit like lvl 100. I didn't realize until then that I had over 200 swordfighting..

Honestly Exeta res should only be melee range for Zerk and a the current one only for guardian. I feel like zerkers need a small exeta res to "off-tank"

The rework on the spells.. They are nerfs.

Other than that I got nothing to add.

Edit: Actually the berserker still sucks at tanking even with exeta res. Its actually better to have some "off-tank" so the guardian doesn't get all the weight on their shoulders. I am using a shield as a zerker right now and I am still as squshy. Idk if it even makes a difference lol.
Oh and I did report stuff for the Archer voc. it was my recommendations and percentages to nerf the vocations spells by. So yes I did and no archers hit as hard as u were lmfao get out of here kid.

You sir can mind your business
So mad xD And well.. My friend was 1 hit from a archer xD nobody cared because he didn't cry about it but he told me that it was kinda unbalanced. Some people just don't yell it out when things are fked up.

Going to be honest, I got realy annoyed when a archer almost did 50% my hp. Im a zerker ffs, not some mage.

And honestly tho, I think berserker should do most dmg. Because we have to get in the things face to do dmg. Range is a big advantage not to mention the fact that berserker got almost no defence.
The spell I 1 hit you with is melee, paralyze me and have fun killing me.

If you want to learn how to pvp I suggest you ask Gitem. I haven't struggled with a archer as much as I have with him. Unless I "Crit" I can't kill him.

Edit:
It´s not a shame not to know; what is bad is not learning. (Turkish Proverb)

So mad xD And well.. My friend was 1 hit from a archer xD nobody cared because he didn't cry about it but he told me that it was kinda unbalanced. Some people just don't yell it out when things are fked up.

Going to be honest, I got realy annoyed when a archer almost did 50% my hp. Im a zerker ffs, not some mage.

And honestly tho, I think berserker should do most dmg. Because we have to get in the things face to do dmg. Range is a big advantage not to mention the fact that berserker got almost no defence.
The spell I 1 hit you with is melee, paralyze me and have fun killing me.

If you want to learn how to pvp I suggest you ask Gitem. I haven't struggled with a archer as much as I have with him. Unless I "Crit" I can't kill him.

Edit:
It´s not a shame not to know; what is bad is not learning. (Turkish Proverb)
I don't understand your logic.... I had 1800 hp got 1 hit... You had roughly 2500 and someone did max 1000 damage to you and you cry? And idk why you act like I suck at pvp and that your a god because you 1 hit me lmfao god your so clueless talking to you gives me aids.

Last edited:
I don't understand your logic.... I had 1800 hp got 1 hit... You had roughly 2500 and someone did max 1000 damage to you and you cry? And idk why you act like I suck at pvp and that your a god because you 1 hit me lmfao god your so clueless talking to you gives me aids.

Are u fucking serious? Zerks are fucking shit, as a non-donor zerk, i havent done more than 300 dmg in PvP with Utani rage on, and I'm fkn lvl 220. While some level 100 archers can hit 700-1k all the time. Wtf.
Maybe that donor zerk is doing nice damage, but dude, tell the GMs to nerf the donor weps / sets, stop whine about the class cause its fucking painful to play zerks right now

We zerks have to get next to you to even do dmg.

Are u fucking serious? Zerks are fucking shit, as a non-donor zerk, i havent done more than 300 dmg in PvP with Utani rage on, and I'm fkn lvl 220. While some level 100 archers can hit 700-1k all the time. Wtf.
Maybe that donor zerk is doing nice damage, but dude, tell the GMs to nerf the donor weps / sets, stop whine about the class cause its fucking painful to play zerks right now

We zerks have to get next to you to even do dmg.
the OP donation items fuck every class balance wise, its the same shit with mages

If a voc gets buffed and they're decent WITHOUT the OP donations, they'll be gods with the donor.
If they're nerfed/buffed to be decent with the OP donations then everyone who doesnt have it will be complete shit and hit like a wet noodle.

Wich is what is happening

Last edited:
Back