• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Non donors help a lot in quests too, and really only the tank needs donors since the creatures hit hard, and since the quest gives items that are better than donates, all a non donor needs to be better than a donator is reach lvl 300 and complete the quest, which i would gladly help with if we get enough lvl 300's.

That's a problem though. You're solution is a half-assed one. It should have never been that way.

Meanwhile noxious where you can buy +50% exp Owner never once reads a thread or responds. Time to take deviances approach. This is why I was recommended to avoid responding. Some of otland can be incredibly cool, love alot of you, but the rest are the reason it's dieing. Sucks I hate not wanting to come read a thread. This is why 99% of servers are real maps. Much less BS. Much less work. Much more money.

Noxious OT is a real map war based server. It never tried to be super custom or appeal to a dying breed of players. Their donation's are just as bad, which is why I don't play it, and why most RPG players don't play it. Their focus is on war and it's based off of Real Tibia. If you want to stick with Real Tibia map servers, be my guest. But YOU chose to make a "Custom RPG" server, and you SHOULD know that they automatically require more time and effort. The fact is, it doesn't SEEM like there was any effort made in making this server. Only recently have you begun to actually TRY to make the classes custom, which I disagree with (should probably start from scratch rather than try to patch up this cannon wound), items custom, monsters custom.

And it makes me think that this should have been the Beta, so I could at least give you credit for working on it and then accepting you fucked up. Instead, the Alpha consisted of doing a single dungeon, and the Beta consisted of most of the systems not even being able to be tested.

Don't want the stress and just want to make money? Then why the hell are you even making a CUSTOM server. Yes, you don't owe us anything but the fact that you even mention money kind of feels like this is the reason you made this server, especially with how much work was done on Donor things rather than the actual server on launch and prior.

Meanwhile noxious where you can buy +50% exp Owner never once reads a thread or responds. Time to take deviances approach. This is why I was recommended to avoid responding. Some of otland can be incredibly cool, love alot of you, but the rest are the reason it's dieing. Sucks I hate not wanting to come read a thread. This is why 99% of servers are real maps. Much less BS. Much less work. Much more money. But I will be from now on focusing more on updating content and the server in general. Thanks to those who have actually given good feedback in a constructive way and not just a faceroll. @Flatlander @Jaed Le Raep @Deadbringer and many others.

<33333

:D

Can you buy 50% exp? What about stamina refiller? Oh wait you just added it for short time and now its not in archlight shop... I see just add it in your server and then delete it and talk about other server donations, there you go. ( I mean infinite stamina refiller ) :D

Xemos doin what Xemos does best. Tanking Demon Lord Raids!

QU1IOSI.png

*Tear in my eye*

GM Proton asked me to show him my sword and he stole it :( And I just came back to the server ;(
+13 weapon right in trash bin.. Good game ;(

*Tear in my eye*

GM Proton asked me to show him my sword and he stole it :( And I just came back to the server ;(
+13 weapon right in trash bin.. Good game ;(
Then withdraw your money if you've used paypal.

It was because it was a sword from before the patch. We replaced all these swords. He gave half the story to bait you
Your story is old xD! And I ain't withdrawing so dw. Altho I had the perfect reason to do so.

Edit: This is something that happened yestderday.. wasn't when I gave my weapon to you to get it nerfed on my own free will.

Last edited:
Yesterday we changed the task npc's to be repeatable, now you can redo these tasks multiple times. Tonight I will be adding more tasks to the list. Thank you!

I just told Razorblade I don't want to get involved, actually. I was just surprised because I've witnessed him try to do well by the server.

I just told Razorblade I don't want to get involved, actually. I was just surprised because I've witnessed him try to do well by the server.

There we're reasons this happened. He did do a good job most the time.

Tonight (18:00 PST) we will be doing a small patch.

This patch will include:BerserkerAll berserker damage spells have been slightly reworked. All of their damage spells will now be based off slightly less weapon attack, and more on overall level, and a higher base amount. What this means is that players without donation gear will hit a higher base amount.

We feel this is best as it will keep the benefit of donation gear, however allow players without donation gear to have a higher base spell damage making the gap between the two smaller.

Guardian
Ultimate Challenge damage increased by 40%Ultimate Sunfire Added – Level 250 spell that will deal 2x the damage over time of Strong Sunfire.We felt the guardian lacked somewhat damage, despite us wanting to keep it as a tanking vocation, and not as much of a solo artist as lets say berserker (as berserker is not as viable as guardian in teams, but more a solo class) this will increase the guardians damage somewhat allowing them to better hunt solo.

- We are developing two really cool systems, something that you can do to test yourself, and yourself + a friend. We don’t want to release too much, but may later tonight :), This will be something that will be great for players/teams of any level.- Releasing details about the next Guild Hall Wars.

- Adding in 2 massive Dragon Lord spawns, a massive Grim Reaper spawn, an extension to the Pirate spawn with more corsairs, a new Guzzlemaw spawn, multiple more tasks, another large Giant Spider spawn, 2 more new custom monster spawns for 300+ solo hunting.

We have released a teaser on our new upcoming vocation, take a look here. http://archlightonline.com/sub.php?page=news

Last edited by a moderator:
more than 20 euro for donate set, are these donate items obtainable ingame?

more than 20 euro for donate set, are these donate items obtainable ingame?

You can get better equipment in-game from heroes grave quest. The donation set is supposed to make you have an easier run at the beginning and to ultimately support our project and keep it afloat.

This patch will go live tonight/tomorrow morning at (20:00 PST) (5:00 CEST)

Reworking the exp of some tasks, some are currently obviously better than others. We are reworking these to be more even playing field among all tasks.

Adding 4 hour cooldown to all tasks. That means you cannot grind the same task 10x in a day. You will have to do multiple different tasks in a day. However you could still do the same one more than once a day. This will force players to not bot and repeat the same task all day.

Adding in guzzlemaw + hellfire fighter tasks.

Reworking the fishing system somewhat, lowering the required fishing to fish up magic jellyfish.

Fixing an issue caused on login for the Heroic Vocation title. For those of you who do not know, at level 500 you can access a hero’s medal. This medal gives your vocation the Heroic title. This title increases defence, armor and damage by 10%. We will be introducing more Titles in the near future which will each have a different bonus. We had an issue this morning where all players with a promoted vocation, achieved Heroic on login. This will be fixed and those players will lose their Heroic that they did not earn from a Hero’s Medal.

Thank you, we continue to work hard to add in content and balance every single day.

Whats to come this weekend?

Monk Vocation.
Many new large spawns with 300+ spawns.
More Dragon Lords :)
More Tasks.
A new event!
And… The Champions Arena. A 1vMonsters or 2vMonsters event where players must fight off waves of monsters, the higher the wave you get or you and your teammate get the bigger your reward.

More details soon to come.

~Knighter

Back