• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 - RealMap - HighRate - Started March 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be a nice server, I'll give it a try! :)
Good luck with this server @Kungenn

Seems nice! I hope you have the same GM as from celestia, he was good.

Will you have the same custom stuff as realots had? Light bolts, assassin stars, higher dmg with rods than wands, enchant weapons, more base dmg on weapons etc?

If not, have you done anything to balance the vocations?

Looks promising, same questions as snorky, vanilla 7.7 or some balancing?

The website layout looks very familiar to me..
Bug: http://www.classictibia.org/powergamers.php
Showing Celestia Map instead of Real Map: http://www.classictibia.org/sub.php?page=map
@Bug is due to that no players have been in-game it updates that page from in-game.
@Map - delete your cache and it should show the correct one

Seems nice! I hope you have the same GM as from celestia, he was good.

Will you have the same custom stuff as realots had? Light bolts, assassin stars, higher dmg with rods than wands, enchant weapons, more base dmg on weapons etc?

If not, have you done anything to balance the vocations?
The base damage is higher than it was in 7.7, will most likely add light bolts. Not assassin stars though.

Might add the leg enchantments too

@Bug is due to that no players have been in-game it updates that page from in-game.
@Map - delete your cache and it should show the correct one

The base damage is higher than it was in 7.7, will most likely add light bolts. Not assassin stars though.

Might add the leg enchantments too

Alright. I suggest you add the enchantment if you can, it was awesome (adding +12 attack on weapons). Light bolts as well, and a higher base dmg. RealOTs had higher dmg on rods and cheaper exura sio i think so druids became better too :) and also important is that paralyze works

Kungenn, will u have same GM from celestia? he was awesome.

u need adverts m8 or its gonna fail before it even starts

u should focus on one server instead opening too many servers. U just open servers and then kinda forget about it and they keep dying.

Same website as Thronia.. No thanks.. Not again..

Kungenn has been using it a long time before thronia went up. Not that it matters at all but good thing u brought it up brainiac.

Would you consider having 3x experience? Or atleast, 3x untill level 50? Are there any tasks?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you consider having 3x experience? Or atleast, 3x untill level 50? Are there any tasks?
Right now there aren't any tasks but we are working on that.
Nah won't be 3x if anything I would stage the whole server and open it as a medium rate then later on open a 2x but it won't be a constant 3x

Anyways come chill at the stream
http://www.twitch.tv/classictibiaorg/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back