• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.1] ClassicWar War Server Online Today!

tjafs

Solutions
Reaction score
c46e52158a9f392880ff60a4c43b6ac1.jpg

Download: Classicwar_client.zip

• Custom Client 1.0
  • Port: 7171
  • Revamped Thais + Edron
  • You start at level 30
  • Private accounts and characters
  • Protocol: 7.1 with DX9 and Open GL support
  • Dedicated
  • Hosted in France
  • Old Runes and spell formulas from 7.1
  • Automatically Map Change every 60 minutes
  • PvP Statistics: Lots of pvp stats recorded
  • Frags, Deaths, Multikills, kill streaks, accuracies, speeds.
  • PvP Shop In Temples
  • A new feature this time is the skullsystem:
  • 5 frags in a row = White Skull
  • 10 frags = Yellow
  • 15 frags = Green
  • 20 frags = Red skull
  • *** Private Character by Donating ***
  • Loggin by 1/1 2/2 3/3 4/4
  • Account 1/1 = Sorcerers
  • Account 2/2 = Druids
  • Account 3/3 = Paladins
  • Account 4/4 = Knights

Server Online

GO GO LETS PK!

Last edited by a moderator:
but why do people pay for some warots to make an account? if the player dies, he must take back his bags and many people get upset. That's at least make the player do one character

I totally agree. Make players able to create their own account, this is most stupid idea. It would work about 10 years ago but not nowadays.

I got pissed of trying to setup my backpack and stuff, gathering all the gems to buy some better stuff but as soon as you die, they are useless. People started dropping off them to floor, it's totally pointless.

If you don't consider on doing this changes, your server will remain with 0 players or very few.

Cool to see more oldschool war-servers out there! Good luck with the server!

Cool to see more oldschool war-servers out there! Good luck with the server!

oh god, but you still have not done what people ask you
by making players create their own characters for free (The server will not have any support)
we are going to add a system event where u killing 30 players on the event- You get points to buy your own Character.

Last edited by a moderator:
would be a major improvement if bp stays open after you die and if you would start with 1 bp of sd, uh, and mana. I dont think anybody actually uses the current backpack setup that you start with.
I hope with the 30 kill event you dont mean 30 kills as a streak because then pretty much only players that team up will get enough points. That usually gets kind of nasty when good players gang up on new ones.

would be a major improvement if bp stays open after you die and if you would start with 1 bp of sd, uh, and mana. I dont think anybody actually uses the current backpack setup that you start with.
I hope with the 30 kill event you dont mean 30 kills as a streak because then pretty much only players that team up will get enough points. That usually gets kind of nasty when good players gang up on new ones.
Thanks for your Idéa i will try fix so bp dosent close when you die :):)

How hard is for you to make players be able to create their own account? Why don't you admit that you're a money beggar asking for donations just to own a private account.

How hard is for you to make players be able to create their own account? Why don't you admit that you're a money beggar asking for donations just to own a private account.
if we dont have any income how is the server to be open?

isnt bad at all but need some changes.. exhausted so low (in my opinion. but is great too) and nerf gfb, it's op and noobs spam all time.

Also, I don't understand character system. You lost your backpack, rubys, outfit... is more simple let all create his own account, boring to have to create backpack all times u die, and there aren't kd. But fine someone open OtWar :)

isnt bad at all but need some changes.. exhausted so low (in my opinion. but is great too) and nerf gfb, it's op and noobs spam all time.

Also, I don't understand character system. You lost your backpack, rubys, outfit... is more simple let all create his own account, boring to have to create backpack all times u die, and there aren't kd. But fine someone open OtWar :)
will fix so ppl dont have to open agian backpack after death.

Back