• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom /10.98] | OFFICIAL Start | VisionOT Online - 24th September 19:00 CET | RPG Style

Server Website/AAC
https://www.visionot.online
Server Address
visionot.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Check out what's new in the main post and on Discord. Official start on May 14!

Locked thread due to board rule: "Don't advertise an OTS more than a week (7 days) before being open to all players".
OP may request to re-open the thread by reporting the first post, when time is due.

Thread is now open again.

Looks cool but for me to much custom
Good luck with the server

[ Pet System ]
Pets are cosmetic items applied to the character. They summon creatures that follow the character around, but do not participate in combat. Pets can be upgraded to +15 and give them attributes. Also rarity from common to mythic!
Each pet starts at 70 item level and reaches 100 item level at +15.

Pet attributes available.
Max HP, Max Mana, Health Regeneration, Mana Regeneration, Item Find, More gold from loot, Recovery Effectiveness, Experience
Some will be available in-game via quests or from drops.
Pets from the store are in no way better than the normal ones from the game! Store pets have more skins and shaders.
petBetter.gif

[ Pet System ]
Pets are cosmetic items applied to the character. They summon creatures that follow the character around, but do not participate in combat. Pets can be upgraded to +15 and give them attributes. Also rarity from common to mythic!
Each pet starts at 70 item level and reaches 100 item level at +15.

Pet attributes available.
Max HP, Max Mana, Health Regeneration, Mana Regeneration, Item Find, More gold from loot, Recovery Effectiveness, Experience
Some will be available in-game via quests or from drops.
Pets from the store are in no way better than the normal ones from the game! Store pets have more skins and shaders.
View attachment 58550
Eyy this looks awesome! Maybe you can do like AQW, I really enjoyed their pets. They did it like some pets (rare ones) allow you to do rare tasks, ex a nulgath pet that you were only able to get during a birthday event allowed you to do a farming quest for nulgath items that no one else that didnt have the pet could do. Idk but I really think that is a great pet system and would love to see it in a tibia server ^^ However you end up doing I wish you the best of luck, it looks awesome!

oh shit we can build mf build for farming xD hope economy will be good enough to make it worth a try

Hello guys! OFFICIAL start on May 14 at 18:00!
Start tomorrow
! Here is the final version of our system upgrade!

Upgrade Level!
Upgrade1.gif

Upgrade Tier!

Upgrade2.gif

Looks cool, I'll be checking it out tomorrow. I just hope it is not TOO P2w