- Feb 26, 2011
- Reaction score
Hello everyone and invite you to the OFFICIAL start on September 24 at 19:00
Website: VisionOT Site
It is a server focused on RPG. You will find many equipment upgrade systems such as.
WHAT will you find on the server?
Elite Monster System
Any monster on the map that already exists or respawns has a chance to become elite. The elite have special skills. Each of them has improved stats from their original form. +50% EXP, +10% Damage, +30% HP, 20% Loot Chance, +50% Gold and special upgrade items.
Unique Upgrade System only with us you will not find it anywhere else!
Big unique map!
obraz_2021-03-22_170359.png51.6 KB · Views: 175 · VirusTotal
craft1.png243.3 KB · Views: 10 · VirusTotal