[FRANCE][Custom|7.4] Tibiara | Real Map | High Rates| Saturday 18th August 18.00 CET

tjafs

Reaction score
he deserves more players
he spends time on his servers but no one is joining?
countdown would work and a reset but not fair because people have already started on the server.
but Danger II is totally recommended.
PS
Next time bro contact me and i buy your advertise on Otservlist
Kindly regards Tjafs

assassinho

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
@assassinho Well, found a few bugs and things that needs to be fixed, so will be better server for people that start now. And it's really high rate + getting full mana with every level. level 100 takes 3 hours maybe :)
that might be. but still he just opened this server outta nowhere. he should reset. then make a proper opening with a timer for opening. this wont'work asyou can see.

Die in heal

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
@Tamtam Türkiye You gonna start here WITH A TEAM OF 15-20 PLAYERS? Really server like this will have maybe 50 players online

15-20 skilled pvpers vs 10 rpgers. Sounds fun....

Last edited:

Tampik back

Reaction score
I can join play here when server have 20+ players but he must have better exp rate to no waste time to exp here much.

Make reset and open with very high exp rates where all can make 100 lvl in 5-10 min then maybe more people play , becasue then players who play other servers no waste time to exp here and can join play here for fun some time.
Proposes something like:

1-29 x80
30-99 x666
100-150 x555
151-200 x444
201-230 x333
231-270 x222
271-300 x111
301+ x99

For players who like play pally and ek make skill rate x40 for balance all vocations then all people is happy people and join play here. :)

If people play on sux exp rate medivia and have lvls 300+ on this shit with bot farms.

So you here you can make very fast high exp rate here.

With this ^^ here people can make lvls like this without farms in short time and to have fun to make funny wars.

No Ot To Play

Reaction score
Fix tombs please they are empty !! all tombs peninsula , stone tomb, oasis , ruin tomb all of them missing alot monsters :(

OP
Danger II

Danger II

FluppiX.com
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who replied before, will answer later today to you guys.

Fix tombs please they are empty !! all tombs peninsula , stone tomb, oasis , ruin tomb all of them missing alot monsters :(
I am working on a automatical task system atm, I will fix tombs right after that.
Pensiula first floor has been boosted already.

No Ot To Play

Reaction score
There is more tombs, if u want to open with countdown some day and have more players when u fix all

Die in heal

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
ye dominate a server with 10-20 players online...
Yeah, but even if server had 50 players online. You would completly dominate with 7 players even if you are BELOW average pvp

Most people play these servers alone or with very small team

2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 for u can play war servers its better for you dude no need to get exp
I was thinking about 3 v 50 but jajajajajajajaj

Last edited by a moderator:

Aczkolwiek

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
better exp rate to no waste time to exp here much.
Make reset and open with very high exp rates where all can make 100 lvl in 5-10 min then maybe more people play , becasue then players who play other servers no waste time to exp here and can join play here for fun some time.
Oh Józef you must be really busy person irl if you don't waste any time in this game. Probably an Apple CEO or NASA scientist with at least 3 children based on your suggestions on every thread. Jeez, this community is amazing xD

OP
Danger II

Danger II

FluppiX.com
Reaction score
Dear Players,
after a whole day of sitting infront of computer and typing some letters I could finally fix a hopefully great task system!
The Tasklist isn't fixed yet but the "Automatic Task System" gives you tasks based on your level.

As soon as your level is higher than a task, the task gets automatical deleted! (e.g Rats from level 1 to level 17, after level 17 the task gets deleted, else the list will be to long)

Last edited:

Tampik back

Reaction score
Today's players are very specific, they never join the server, if he does not have a good start, then this no have chance to success.

It's not 2008 where players only play mainly for fun,
today's 2018 years players are charlovers who want to have everything the best, lvls mlv etc.

When you open server without countdown , then players what play todays never interesing to your server , you can have this online all time your dedicated 1 years and this server still empty.

If you know Ryan wait long time , he make many updates dungeons etc and wait for players join him server , and he wasted only time , or example other server Waropolis he open with no good advertisement and changed the server opening time several times, the server has been open all the time for a long time and 0 players.

Look what say this charlovers , they want this how i tell you countdown , and play at start , for take best lvls etc.

Because today players like rat race to top in tables lvl , mlv , skills etc.

If you do not open again with the countdown, the server can stay all year long and it will still be empty, and you will only waste this dedicated server.

The exceptions are servers for low rate crooks and boters, such as medivia or classictibia, which have an artificial online list created by bots that are legal there.

Big Teams have entered and they play these servers, because they can cheat to create runes using the bot farm and play there comfortably in dishonest defraud vs fair players who join this shit servers.

Any other normal server not for cheaters will not develop if there is no good start and countdown, here there are no times 2008 where players play for fun no for charloving.

Think of a better server name, add a timer with a countdown
, make very high exp rates to attract players from low rate servers to play here.

Because this players no leave this low rates servers - to play mid rate server and waste much time to lvling to play here , becasue they no want full leave this servers they , they can only join some play here if no must waste much time to exp.

Perhaps make a cool name to this server , then people join here of curiosity , buy backlit advertising in yellow on the list of servers, even just before the countdown.

Maybe the name: BeautifulServer.org wtih yellow countdown on the list of servers.

The name of your server is a typical name have style many other servers, it's nothing interesing special.

Aczkolwiek

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
+1 for BeautifulServer.org
You can be sucessful with bad server and buggy datapack but without good name... you are screwed xD

OP
Danger II

Danger II

FluppiX.com
Reaction score
Today's players are very specific, they never join the server, if he does not have a good start, then this no have chance to success.

It's not 2008 where players only play mainly for fun,
today's 2018 years players are charlovers who want to have everything the best, lvls mlv etc.

When you open server without countdown , then players what play todays never interesing to your server , you can have this online all time your dedicated 1 years and this server still empty.

If you know Ryan wait long time , he make many updates dungeons etc and wait for players join him server , and he wasted only time , or example other server Waropolis he open with no good advertisement and changed the server opening time several times, the server has been open all the time for a long time and 0 players.

Look what say this charlovers , they want this how i tell you countdown , and play at start , for take best lvls etc.

Because today players like rat race to top in tables lvl , mlv , skills etc.

If you do not open again with the countdown, the server can stay all year long and it will still be empty, and you will only waste this dedicated server.

The exceptions are servers for low rate crooks and boters, such as medivia or classictibia, which have an artificial online list created by bots that are legal there.

Big Teams have entered and they play these servers, because they can cheat to create runes using the bot farm and play there comfortably in dishonest defraud vs fair players who join this shit servers.

Any other normal server not for cheaters will not develop if there is no good start and countdown, here there are no times 2008 where players play for fun no for charloving.

Think of a better server name, add a timer with a countdown
, make very high exp rates to attract players from low rate servers to play here.

Because this players no leave this low rates servers - to play mid rate server and waste much time to lvling to play here , becasue they no want full leave this servers they , they can only join some play here if no must waste much time to exp.

Perhaps make a cool name to this server , then people join here of curiosity , buy backlit advertising in yellow on the list of servers, even just before the countdown.

Maybe the name: BeautifulServer.org wtih yellow countdown on the list of servers.

The name of your server is a typical name have style many other servers, it's nothing interesing special.
I really appreciate your reply, thanks alot. I've also hosted server with over 300 players on it and know what they actually want or most of them.
Actually I know that a countdown would have raised the amount of players playing on this server but I didn't aim for that.
About the name, well... I will keep this but thanks for your suggestion.
And dont get me wrong but I won't spend my hard earned money for someone who gives me a highlight on a server list in expection to get this money back from donations.
I've payed several hundreds of euro for a countdown, it might look more seriously - but it is not necessary for an successful server.

+1 for BeautifulServer.org
You can be sucessful with bad server and buggy datapack but without good name... you are screwed xD
:D :D :D

Die in heal

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
@Sanraiz

13 Aug 2018, 21:02 Killed at level 112 by Pewopi (unjustified) (soloed)
13 Aug 2018, 19:31 Killed at level 108 by Pewopi (unjustified) (soloed)

Really, this parcel pvper made you quit? :s really