• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Its low rate, should stay longer. There is no other 8.0. Randoms will play till mr jajko end streaming

Nice ota for one week. I will play kill punio and leave.
Hope you'll like the server and stay longer:)
Its low rate, should stay longer. There is no other 8.0. Randoms will play till mr jajko end streaming
We believe that with this project we may achieve long-term server with a help of the players - finally, people can have something totally different than next real map which is already bored by most of people. We as a support guarantee our activity and listening to players expectations.

Do you have an static IP address? If so, then we propably are able to do something about that for you :)
Sadly i dont, thanks to my ISP (but maybe u can just exclude Philiphiness IP's from ur ban list ) :D

Sadly i dont, thanks to my ISP (but maybe u can just exclude Philiphiness IP's from ur ban list ) :D
Well, sorry but I rather to keep it blocked instead of allowing one player to play :p you can still use some proxy server to login :p

Yo ,

Can you share minimaps to get full explored minimaps in client ?

It will helps all players to better explore new grounds.

Last edited:
Looking forward to this Server, I’m not sure if it’s been asked, haven’t done much research but are there training monks or training dummies available?

Last edited:
delete campfire/ghostly elementals. these respawns are too op

really are trainers? i thinks it brokes the game and will be people online afk on trainers... :s