• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I was pretty sure it's required to have a pits of inferno quest done, my bad. Inquisition will come with next server save.

Dno if im the only one and tbh cba having a runemaker but uhs cost alot, maybe 3k is better?

@GOD Wille, there is a bug, its not much but still i paid cash for 100 points so i gonna say about it:
Nick game: Cutas
- was going to buy RETRO HUNTER i clicked it but i received RETRO KNIGHT
it was like hour ago u can check in logs, i was talking with gm, but i need to contact with god's so i post here please for respond to my post
it would be really great if u can change it correctyl for me hunter

@GOD Wille, there is a bug, its not much but still i paid cash for 100 points so i gonna say about it:
Nick game: Cutas
- was going to buy RETRO HUNTER i clicked it but i received RETRO KNIGHT
it was like hour ago u can check in logs, i was talking with gm, but i need to contact with god's so i post here please for respond to my post
it would be really great if u can change it correctyl for me hunter
Hello,

I have just checked it - everything is correct with the system and you have bought Retro Knight instead of Retro Hunter.

@GOD Wille
maybe in your bugged system,but i click left side where was a hunter nothing is correct as u think then
so i just spend 100 points for something i didnt want great

@GOD Wille
maybe in your bugged system,but i click left side where was a hunter nothing is correct as u think then
so i just spend 100 points for something i didnt want great
Retro Hunter was bought 12 times, noone get a wrong outfit, instead of accuse us / our system you should just speak to us that you did a mistake and bought wrong outfit. You have reported it to us in-game one hour after you get the outfit (also you were wearing it), if it would be really a bug I'm 100% sure that you would report it instantly after transaction.

Retro Hunter was bought 12 times, noone get a wrong outfit, instead of accuse us / our system you should just speak to us that you did a mistake and bought wrong outfit. You have reported it to us in-game one hour after you get the outfit (also you were wearing it), if it would be really a bug I'm 100% sure that you would report it instantly after transaction.
i was on discord with some rpg players while hunting, said to grajek rpg if he try to talk about it with uszmen on discord, so i said fuck it i will do it after hunt to not waste their time, then i saw gm online so i reported he said wait for szlugar he gonna fix it thats all what i want to say
there is no sneaky tricks from my side just telling what happend, i will stay with knight outfit but dont tell me that why im lying there was just a bug
,but u can live with it,shit happens not gonna invest anymore my cash

i was on discord with some rpg players while hunting, said to grajek rpg if he try to talk about it with uszmen on discord, so i said fuck it i will do it after hunt to not waste their time, then i saw gm online so i reported he said wait for szlugar he gonna fix it thats all what i want to say
there is no sneaky tricks from my side just telling what happend, i will stay with knight outfit but dont tell me that why im lying there was just a bug
,but u can live with it,shit happens not gonna invest anymore my cash
If there would be any bug, then everybody who bought it would receive wrong outfit - thats how the system works, it cannot give randomly wrong outfit. I can of course exchange your outfit in that case, but I'm sure there was no any bug on it.

Here is a list of things that has been updated during last day. Thank you for all of the reports which help us develop the server.

• CTRL+S will no more show/hide skills window while using WASD
  • Minimap will no longer disappear
  • Added Chimeras and Hellspawn spawn - Askara cemetery
  • Added new tasks to Grizzly Adams [Chimeras and Hellspawns]
  • Updated tasks list on webpage
  • Updated Wikipedia monsters page
  • Added 16 brand new houses [6 near Askara and 10 near Esgar]
  • Added stamina regeneration on trainers [2 minutes on trainers regenerates 1 minute stamina]
  • Added command !vial - use it if you wants to make empty vials disappear on drinking mana fluids, use it once again to make empty vials appear
  • Added Damaged Steel Helmet on Deeper banuta, you have to pull all levers to open a walls inside.
  • Added Giant Spider task to Grizzly Adams
  • Inquisition quest has been added, you just have to start a mission from Henricus and go inside (one throne of Pits of Inferno is required to get in to teleport).
  • Added ability to use Battle window filters
  • From now tasks are being counted for maximum 2 players without party (and up to 5 players in party)
  • You'll no longer be teleported to tunnel on training monks
  • Closing key doors while player is inside will push that player out

New Polls!
As always we are reacting to your most current feedback and perfecting Askara. Our latest hot topic has been regarding ‘noob chars’ during warmode battles and pvp situations. As I’m sure you all know, there is no system that can magically fix this issue as it’s very much a part of the game! However we have come up with some very interesting ideas on how we can combat this without breaking the game play.

Please check our latest polls here Polling - List - Askara (https://askara.net/polling/list) to make your votes on what you think should happen. We will not take direct action against this poll, but we will strongly consider all votes if we decide to make a change.

Defences!
We are very proud of the map and the kind words our players have sent us. After days and hours of carefully selecting each location, from tomorrow server save you will find a few more defences. This is in response to the feedback from our players – we also strongly agree.

Easter Event!
With Easter fast approaching we have been working on an event that everyone can enjoy. During the easter holidays you will be able to loot different coloured eggs from all monsters during your hunting trips - As you collect these you will then be able to claim a reward! This is just a small preview of whats to come with this event, we will tell you much more news on this in the coming days!

Great updates! A suggestion is to add to the website item list like you had on kasteria. There you could search items, see which npc bought/sold those and for how much.

Aa only checked website not wiki 🤦‍♀️ Also another suggestion is to give smaller %shared exp with different vocs. Its boring to solo hunt but so much better.
We will think about it and will let you know as soon as we determine something about it.

Patch notes vol. 5

Here is a list of things that has been updated during last days. Thank you for all of the reports which help us develop the server.

• Skeleton Mage's spawn has been added, which you may find somewhere in Ancient Temple in Esgar - Askara - Map preview (https://map.askara.net/#zoom,17,position,1353,1039,14)
  • From now you may repeat your experience & money tasks as many times as you want, but each repeat reduces your reward.
  • Full describe about task system you may find on our Wikipedia - NPC Tasks - Wiki (https://wiki.askara.net/wiki/npc-tasks).
  • Search function to Wikipedia has been added and works properly - from now it should be much easier to find anything you want to know.
  • From now items with duration show their durations on Wikipedia properly.
  • Items that have any regen attribute from now show it's regeneration on Wikipedia, for example: Life Ring - Item (https://wiki.askara.net/item/Life+Ring).
  • From now tool NPCs sells coloured backpacks
  • Trainers are not kicking on corridor on auto-reconnect anymore.
  • Mass Healing ("exura gran mas res") heals all players on stack.
  • Some small map issues.
  • Added small rubbies to loot from Campfire Elemental
  • Added small sapphires to loot from Ghostly Elemental
  • From now players that shoot an magic wall near to 10 or more War Mode players when on the same screen will receive an yellow skull as a public

Last edited:
Suggestion: add the warevent to server! Make it at evening and give you like few precentage extra bonus exp if you win and smaller bonus if you lose. :)