• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Exp na początku za duży, na końcu za mały.
Znów każdy pierwszy lepszy noob wbije w kilka dni 100 lvl, a na 140 lvl+ nie bedzie sie dało praktycznie epxić. Już lepszy byłby exp x3 statyczny od poczatku do końca, wtedy byłby prawdziwy klimat Tibijski, co do mlvl/skill/loot/regen się zgadzam.

theres some missing website features that existed before like the full map that displayed spawns and a list of custom spawns
also can you add custom item list?

1) You need to change loot on elementals at edron magic shop or just change entrance to 60 smal amethyst/rubies (3cc ) becouse you can exp here from 20 level at utamo vita and you can get profit like 40cc from 500 manas hunt.
2) You need to change loot at this venom dragons really becouse its fcking OP OP OP SPAWN same as elementhals at edron ;) Just edit some items or give it same chance like undead dragon ;)
3) Try do something like tournament ;D Not only Power Gamer,try do WAR Guild or even something better
4) Give us diffrent event ! Really I like fight War battle but please... all the time same event ? .. Give us something like snowball fight or hide and seek or even something like fortnite in tibia(battle royale tibia) ;)
5)Do really heavy rules ... I mean if someone will use bot just delete him ... don't give fckiing bans for 3-7 days becouse its fcking annoying.. You know that on your OT are possible 2 bots i will not say the names buut do something for us... Just delete someone if u see him botter... I think about PVP bot or CAVE bot
6) be active for like 5-6 days from the start ;D And I think ur OT and @uszmen can be same as second 6 month edition ;)
1, 2) General loot rate has been already reduced, so I think it's not needed to lower loot chance from specific monsters
3) We will try to organise some war tournament if there are going to be teams interested in it
4) I have already discussed about battle royale event, but at this moment we got more important things to do - it doesn't mean that we won't write that event after server start
5) We already tried to delete people instantly after being catched, but then teams complained so much that was the main reason we choosed to give banishment as a first warning, then delete
6) We are always active as long as server is alive, being active does not mean that we are spending 24/7 near PC
make lower exp rate bro 1.5 -2x maxxx 3 its overrated :/
It's 2x after 140 level.
Exp na początku za duży, na końcu za mały.
Znów każdy pierwszy lepszy noob wbije w kilka dni 100 lvl, a na 140 lvl+ nie bedzie sie dało praktycznie epxić. Już lepszy byłby exp x3 statyczny od poczatku do końca, wtedy byłby prawdziwy klimat Tibijski, co do mlvl/skill/loot/regen się zgadzam.
Generally it's that what we wanted to achieve - we are aware that there is still a group of players that doesn't have as much time as others, or players that are not good in exping and low exp rates might be too big challange, so we choosed to make 'friendly' start, then hard mid/end game.
theres some missing website features that existed before like the full map that displayed spawns and a list of custom spawns
also can you add custom item list?
Yes, website still missing few pages that we are currently working on - don't worry, you'll see these before server start

Last edited:
@GOD Wille Can u also make loot rate 1.5-2x? 3 it's big, i was watching Kasti movie on youtube, and he was planning to bring old tibia feels, he said he want to see hard loot rate to even have p-set arround lvls 100. So 3x loot rate it's demon set not p-set what u think

@GOD Wille Can u also make loot rate 1.5-2x? 3 it's big, i was watching Kasti movie on youtube, and he was planning to bring old tibia feels, he said he want to see hard loot rate to even have p-set arround lvls 100. So 3x loot rate it's demon set not p-set what u think
Loot rate is 2.5x actually.

@GOD Wille if you won't delete character u gonna see tons of elite knights level 100-160 running around on rotworms/orc fortress etc etc
You should just check the loot from this 2 monster really ;) They are so OP at the beggining.

I am weteran 8.0, I play on Eloth/Tibijka/Kasteria since 2009r. xD
I suggest stackable runes and manas, will be perfect how is now on Mastercores 7.4. Otherwise, there will be piles of empty backpacks after manas and runes on the ground again.

Climat 8.0 is balance, not 1 mln backpack on floor :p

Otherwise, there will be piles of empty backpacks after manas and runes on the ground again.

Climat 8.0 is balance, not 1 mln backpack on floor :p
Make backpacks sellable for 8 gold coins, Tampon will recycle trash backpacks because he always has money problems even on servers with 3x loot rate

any serious teams are about to join this server? cuz idk if its going to be worth to create character

I want to renew my idea to block tasker magic lvl / delete trainers with new idea how to do it

Decrease time you can spent on trainers OR block the trainers for people that got their skills higher than : EK skills 95 / RP skills 100
WHY: No matter what rates you do, after X time people skills will be so high that it will bring unbalance in the dmg. Blocking trainers after you reach "OK" skills is very good idea. We all have to know that kasteria got big chances to be long term server if there wont be any bugs/problems now, so idea like this need to be implemented.

BLOCK using mana fluids in protection zone after xx time - lets say maximum 1.5 hour per day.

WHY: Same reason as with trainers, but there we got bigger problem which is we cant block using manas after reaching XX magic level. Blocking using mana fluids after certain amount of time in PZ wont cause problems to players that are not using TASKER.
Theres same story on every server with mages - after 2-3 weeks people start to have money, then sit every night spamming spells in houses, making their magic levels HUGE

once again : KASTERIA CAN BE LONG TIME SERVER so without this changes after 2-3 months there will be HUGE UNBALANCE

Yours,
Probably best polish player
- Typloshiion Dominando, hehe

Or just ignore this message, and lets have 200 ek with 110-130 axe fightings and paladinkas with 120-130+ distance fightings (actually paladins doesnt matter, anyway you hit 1 assassin star [which dmg is 0-350 into player] per 4 shots xD xD)

edit: and ofcourse 200 mages with 100+ m lvl xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.