• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Why did you put so much time on a new client that is "anti bot" when you clearly dont care about botters? I have reported Rio who is botting on cast and even admitting it to me on msg.

21:37 Mohammad [132]: you have auto loot on your cavebot
21:37 Mohammad [132]: its so obvious
21:37 Rio [191]: and
21:37 Rio [191]: ?

21:39 Mohammad [132]: Rio is botting on cast and even admitting it to me in chat
21:39 Please wait patiently for a gamemaster to reply.
21:40 Gamemaster: Thanks, we will check him.
21:40 Your request has been closed.

Nothing happens? Why waste time on your new client when your wiki is not up to date. You clearly dont care about botters so fuck that client and fix your website and write on your site that its OK to use bot.
Its ok to use autolooter.

7. Foreign language: This is an English community, and you are expected to write English on the boards.
PATRYK LIDERA LOVE YOU GICIE
COME BACK AND SHOW THEM

Last edited:
Let's see what a peoples playing here, to find out just look at the names they create on the online list:

Backlight Gruba Szmata , Twojaa Stara , Downie Rasmus , Backlight Rozjebany Cwel , Kurwa Twoja Mac , Plastikowy Dzieciak , Mooney Maaker , Merlin Bot etc...

Who normal with a healthy mind makes such names, except only a pataological not very wise man? Maybe someone who creates noob char to set it to cave bot full afk?

A server with a legitimate bot + gm wants to add such ads in server information, it doesn't look good.

Rather, nobody in their right mind would want to play something like that.

Gm admitted that it is a server for bots, So don't not need to comment on it more, just the bottom and seaweed we can specify such a server hahahahaha xD

Tampik, what do you want to achieve by constantly complaining in this thread? Some players will always try to exploit oppertunities on every server, especially when you can make rl-cash on it by selling chars/items. The more players a server have the more cheaters you will have. Kasteria is a successfull OT where there is a big market for selling chars/items for rl-cash, offcorse there will be cheaters that exploit that for their own benefits.

Me personally really dont care about cavebotters or runemaking bots etc. Most of the war-bots are taken care of, thats the most important part.

Half on train monks, botters, 240 online. Almost black red.
Realesta, now is your turn, finish it

Tampik, I see you on all damn posts with ur google translated English, no one bats an eye over ur posts anymore dude, gtfo.

Ayo how bout removing pz from boats on Kasteria?

Tampik, what do you want to achieve by constantly complaining in this thread? Some players will always try to exploit oppertunities on every server, especially when you can make rl-cash on it by selling chars/items. The more players a server have the more cheaters you will have. Kasteria is a successfull OT where there is a big market for selling chars/items for rl-cash, offcorse there will be cheaters that exploit that for their own benefits.

Me personally really dont care about cavebotters or runemaking bots etc. Most of the war-bots are taken care of, thats the most important part.

I just comments what I think about it, I looking sometimes maybe some new server is not starting, I write comments in the meantime.

I know situation about boters here , my friends play here and on big teams they to selling chars for real money so i know it's biznes, but i no liked servers this style.

Many bots working here easy to use no only they for cave boting, my friend selling bots for money here so i good know how many people boting on war and pk.

Belive me it's no good server, you can play it but this it's no good.

Tampik, I see you on all damn posts with ur google translated English, no one bats an eye over ur posts anymore dude, gtfo.

Ayo how bout removing pz from boats on Kasteria?

If you have any problem reading my posts just don't read them, go play naruto with your avatar xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I just comments what I think about it, I looking sometimes maybe some new server is not starting, I write comments in the meantime.

I know situation about boters here , my friends play here and on big teams they to selling chars for real money so i know it's biznes, but i no liked servers this style.

Many bots working here easy to use no only they for cave boting, my friend selling bots for money here so i good know how many people boting on war and pk.

If you have any problem reading my posts just don't read them, go play naruto with your avatar xD
XDD, ur so funny man XDD omg, XDD

As I said, there will always be botters on servers with alot of players. There is money in creating bots for succesfull servers and there is money in using bots to gain advantage and sell chars/cash on servers. Hopefully the new client will work and make it harder to use bots.

Ladies and tibia mans, are you ready for another couple of A4 papers wrote by Typloshiion ? lets go, and remember, haters gonna hate.

Start:
This edition was(is) really nice, server got now dungeon system which is FINE - but will be for sure great after several updates/ideas etc. (i believe u gonna do something nice with it)
New client which if it works like u sayin, will make the server without bots, economy will be way better, finally only good players will have something to say
There suppose to be new city, but obviously its not something that u can make in 2 weeks so lets hope its worth waiting.
Gm Dymek that wakes up every day 6;00 to ban botters (HAIL DYMEK)

Kasti.
3 weeks of streaming, lvl 80 ek and lvl 33 paladin. Yea, he made this character in 3 weeks of streaming. Streaming on his own ots, where he is the only advertiser. What happend after 3 weeks of streaming ? He decided to say on stream that he is bored of his own server, and he wont do it more, because it not giving him happines anymore. Withing the 3 weeks of his advertising the ot, he wasnt able to make 2 simple, quick movies which is "Warzones, where and how ?" and "Astaroth - daily boss "

Now you can jell at me "Typloshiion, he dont know english, how he is suppose to make this movies for players when he cant speak english !"
well, thats a point, he doesnt even know english, how other nationalities feel when this idiot stream for polish players and telling them when he is goin to spawn ferumbras, while for swedish guys its still big mysteriando about "how polacks always know when theres gonna be boss and how they are always already there when it spawns?????"

I wrote it several times on this thread, im writing this now, because i got ANOTHER REASON to be mad on it.

Rubini. DDD Pinda. And some guy with name starts on N but i dont remember.

3 streamers. 1k+ viewers per stream all time.

Why you making so big advertise for your new project (which is totally ok that u made something like this, its great idea and its nothing to do with eu kasteria) and you cant do this to our server ? Why some "wearetxxxx" server got money to pay bubbagame and couple other streamers, and make pvp guild tournament for 2500 dolars, and you cant ?

You said that with bringing the beta client to kasteria, there will be made powergamer competition with real money prizes, and you didnt do it. (you wrote it on this forum thread.) - so its like some spoof server make tournament for 2500 dolars, and you just promising some pg competition and not even doin it. (allright you could just forgot about it, so lets forgive you this. BUT ONLY THIS..)

I am not owner of any server, and i will never be in situation like u are, and i know its easy to say that i would do something better.

I just want to know why main kasteria got some dwarf that cant speak english, and is lvling 3 weeks lvl 80 ek on xp rate x10, making fire sword giveaway (yes, FIRE SWORD GIVEAWAYS :)))))))))))))))))) )
and your another server is advertised by 3 good tibia players with HUGE amount of viewers that are goin to stream battles (and everyone knows how many people Punio can bring on server by just fighting all time)

Hehe. Dont ban, please.

Ladies and tibia mans, are you ready for another couple of A4 papers wrote by Typloshiion ? lets go, and remember, haters gonna hate.

Now you can jell at me "Typloshiion, u fucking retard, he dont know english, how he is suppose to make this movies for players when he cant speak fucking english !"
well, thats a point, he doesnt even know english, how other nationalities feel when this idiot stream for polish players and telling them when he is goin to spawn ferumbras, while for swedish guys its still big mysteriando about "how polacks always know when theres gonna be boss and how they are always already there when it spawns?????"

Hehe. Dont ban, please.

My love. Are you not that guy who quit/change team (cry like baby) because you didn't get to have the ferumbras hat on a orshabaal OT :D
You're cute

It wasnt about ME getting feru hat, it was about make lottery for it, but leaders were too greedy when i told them that feru hats were sold for 50-100 euro last edition. :) this forum is to comment kasteria things not some private trash talk

So niggas, how did you cunts make the server dead this time? Did gm hurt ur feelingzz?

Last edited:
[NEW CLIENT] Major changes
  • fixed health/mana circle, from now you may push someone on it
  • fixed minimap scrolls, move
  • fixed hotkeys, you'll not be kicked anymore due to spam hotkey
  • game interface has been totaly reworked
  • added full minimap to the client
  • added proxies that will choose the fastest connection for your location

Status
Not open for further replies.