• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Wars with who? XD if wars on tombs 60lvl 2vs1 combo ue its war im freak

i think u got little problem with memory but warzones was since april 2018 edition XD

to much editions and u just forgot what and on what time u added nvm everyone see true and full respect it but,U can't reconcile a true like clickhead
dungeon is something way different than warzone (he wrote dungeon not wz)

Stop complaining like noobs, it's just a game, the fucking old game.. just chillout and wait for new edition.. and enjoy it

its autumn and winter coming, more people gonna play for sure, lets just try to start fucking long term edition and GET FUN

dungeon is something way different than warzone (he wrote dungeon not wz)
aa yeahs this dungeon's what was full unbalanced and looks like shit yeah thats +1 for Niebieski for something he can do since close to 2 years well done god love u

i think u got little problem with memory but warzones was since april 2018 edition XD

to much editions and u just forgot what and on what time u added nvm everyone see true and full respect it but,U can't reconcile a true like clickhead
I think you got little problem with reading, as I wrote about warzone in sentence of 6 months edition which was exactly in 2018.

@GOD Wille

bro let's do next edition but keep it fucking serious, answer for reports ctrl+r, answer od help channels, get in touch with community

its the biggest problem of your server that support members are there for 1 week and after no answers, no help, nothing...
the second problem is this fucking polish community toxic and crying to tears

Yea,

ELOTH.EU with kasteria map and all updates, medium-high exp stage, warzone and ruthless quest available after 2-3 weeks or so
make good proxy for SA-NA players and it will be all good..

why not try to ask some streamers for support ( streamers from brasil if you can make a good proxy for them ) and maybe Punio ( NO KASTI - >KASTI IS RETARD FOR NOOBS ONLY )

The problem is not advertising, because people play a lot. The problem is support. Which dumps the server after a week and can't even respond to reports.
If only they changed their attitude, the server would work again 6 months.

PLZ KASTERIA COME BACK I CANT BREATH WITHOUT KASTERIA ANYMORE WHEN IS THIS OT STARTING ? GOD NIEBIESKI PLZ LAUNCH IT AGAIN !!!!! LOVE FROM ALASKA

Ppl want play long time but God Wille his behavior destroy this OTS ;] Unfortunately the most important for a guy is cash he got 20K$ in 1 week from kids. He travel for this money to Bahamas and create songs like "uuu you touch my tralala". I would like to play kasteria myself but never again for free, if he like ots for 1 week pay to Mitch again for log in 20 mins per day ;)

PLZ KASTERIA COME BACK I CANT BREATH WITHOUT KASTERIA ANYMORE WHEN IS THIS OT STARTING ? GOD NIEBIESKI PLZ LAUNCH IT AGAIN !!!!! LOVE FROM IŁAWA

Ppl want play long time but God Wille his behavior destroy this OTS ;] Unfortunately the most important for a guy is cash he got 20K$ in 1 week from kids. He travel for this money to Bahamas and create songs like "uuu you touch my tralala". I would like to play kasteria myself but never again for free, if he like ots for 1 week pay to Mitch again for log in 20 mins per day ;)

PLZ KASTERIA COME BACK I CANT BREATH WITHOUT KASTERIA ANYMORE WHEN IS THIS OT STARTING ? GOD NIEBIESKI PLZ LAUNCH IT AGAIN !!!!! LOVE FROM IŁAWA

Well, thats actually impressive that a "south gate trap team" was able to do quick video with few frags on open.
Other teams could do video like this after one day of battles but You guys decided to trap bless and cover south gate instead of fighting. I respect the hustle tho.

So quick question comes to my mind - why You can't breathe without Kasteria? Do You really miss RPG gameplay and trapping south gate?

For example, I'd love to see Kasteria again but I need 2 things:
  • antibot and instant ban/delete for bot,
  • Veziv and his team. I realize that people hate Veziv but lets face the facts - he's the best opponent to fight. Veziv and his people can fight every single day, 5 times a day.

So yeah, nobody cares about empty south gate team, we care about real opponents. So Niebieski is actually very smart to wait with Kasteria, I'd do the same. I'd wait till Veziv quit rl tibia and then run next edition.

Once again, really nice video, kinda sucks that took You weeks to collect those few frags. Hopefully next time You guys will actually fight instead of exping 24/7 and blocking bless and south gate.

Julius.

simply question..
You need to always say that you are "julius" (idk him ;( )
at every post ? So saaaaaaaaaaad

BTW. on first edition yours team quitted OTS cause u was getting paunch as fck so stop saying bullshits. We were playing only first edition kasteria orshabaal. (The rest was only 4fun with 5-10 ppl xDDD)
If you want we can add like 11231321 videos from killing you at henricus.

EMPTY TEAM COMBO FROM DJINNS AND TOMBS GREETINGS ;)

User is posting a message in a foreign language on an English board. This goes against our rules.
Julius ? Someone know u ? With my GITEJRO team kasteria was longest edition ever. Join Saruman channel on youtube and u can see 10h full open battles, but kids like u got full gnojówa at bless by BOGOWIE GITEJRO TEAM. Essasito swe bambino see u at blessidło and temple - 8 lvls ESSA

FUCK this empty kid crying over everything the longest edition didnt die because of all teams playing and rpg players

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.