• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Lets break this down now,

• sammy
  • playgroud
What those things have in common?
- kids

What kids always do?
- They cry

Well Sammy, You were right. That will be Your playgroud like every single TeamSpeak server is.
All You do is crying. You actually cry more than pissed off Mahmoud but the difference between You and him is - people like Mahmoud. He's a nice guy and You're piece of trash, even Your teammates are saying this.

Have fun in Your playground tho.

Seems like one of vezivs parcels have to back him up , its ok mate u got a spot in the team dont worry. Maybe 1 more post Will allow you to follow him bk to furia or even danubia

THE GOD CZUJE AKA ORC FROM LORD OF THE RINGS IS READY TO EARN 15 KG WITH THIS OT
87b5445a9b5e9ece370a3a0fc8607e49.png

Seems like one of vezivs parcels have to back him up , its ok mate u got a spot in the team dont worry. Maybe 1 more post Will allow you to follow him bk to furia or even danubia
Well, I'm not with Veziv and I'm not sure if I will play here since Masgen or Sebus aint playin.
Don't be mad budd, all I said were facts. You're 25+yo man(i'm guessing) and You take this game too damn serious.
Oh, almost forgot about Your "god issue", thats a weird one. I hope You realize by now that You're just a good player, not very good or whatever and You can't lead, thats for sure.
So even if I don't like Veziv, the truth is he's a better leader than You.

Have fun in Your playground. I wonder how long it will take untill You'll lose Your sh!t again and scream like angry child.

tryhard in dead game called lol in 2k19, when noone plays this game seriously xD

Finally, I'll play on kasteria ofc.

Btw.
Don't know about sebus but Masgen probably will play aswell 😁

Sorry, but client is not something that I can test on my own, and I dont want to kill ot kusy because client may be crap for players with wooden PC etc, thats why we are going to host both clients. If that new one will work as intented for everyone, then we will disable old one.
Looool what a stupid thinking, also better test the new client and don't be a SHITTY RETARD to other players. Noone wants bots especially on 8.0 and if the cpu is 100% ( even on computers that can play Fornite on medium high ) that means YOUR CLIENT is fucked up not our computers. FIx that shit before opening the server

Looool what a stupid thinking, also better test the new client and don't be a SHITTY RETARD to other players. Noone wants bots especially on 8.0 and if the cpu is 100% ( even on computers that can play Fornite on medium high ) that means YOUR CLIENT is fucked up not our computers. FIx that shit before opening the server

Fortnite.. medium.. 😂

What are You talking about?
Kasteria's client is good and there is no way You'll have any lags or anything like that.

Last edition I played on my gf's old laptop with some shitty i3 procesor, 2 clients opened and still I had like 20% cpu usage.
And trust me, her previous laptop couldn't run Fortnite

Finally, I'll play on kasteria ofc.

Btw.
Don't know about sebus but Masgen probably will play aswell 😁

Well, if Masgen is playing then I'll be playing aswell because KGB ELOTH TO JEST KURWA JEDNOSC.

I do not like version 8.0 because it has a built-in bot to client and every one player shooting runes from the hotkey and the game is boring and too easy.

Due to the fact that there are no servers to play, I may come here for a moment and check why people exciting of this server.

I remember once playing on one edition , it was terribly boring low rate and few frags , after a few frags i got a ban for frags and pressed the exit cross.

Two important questions:

How many frags to red skull and ban?

Here it's pvp enforced or boring shit normal pvp?

A question, you said you are adding training dummies, where everyone can perfect they're skills, can you make 'spear' at least infinite so I can properly perfect my skills on my paladin? And where is the location of those dummies?

Thanks we asked for customs spawns not every unknown to the public spawn like forbidden to be shown 😋 whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.