• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dear players,

since Sunday we had another attacks that leaded to server lags. These attackers found another way, that was harder to detect as previous ones. We had spent half of the night with checking logs, stats and finally at morning we found they way they are doing it. Attacks has been mitigated and game should be smooth as it should be.

Today, around 12:00 CET we are going to do server save in order to add another game client, which we dedicate to play as incase of attacks on updater server you'll still be able to use brand new client without any issues.

We are really sorry for this happening, but as I've said to one of my good friends - it's not like we have an button called "block attack" and it's done, sometimes we have to spend few hours to detect and mitigate problems.

And as stated above, attacks shouldn't hurt game anymore.
In recompensate for problems, we decided to give +7 days of premium account for every each player. We hope that it will make you feel a little bit better.

Dear players,

since Sunday we had another attacks that leaded to server lags. These attackers found another way, that was harder to detect as previous ones. We had spent half of the night with checking logs, stats and finally at morning we found they way they are doing it. Attacks has been mitigated and game should be smooth as it should be.

Today, around 12:00 CET we are going to do server save in order to add another game client, which we dedicate to play as incase of attacks on updater server you'll still be able to use brand new client without any issues.

We are really sorry for this happening, but as I've said to one of my good friends - it's not like we have an button called "block attack" and it's done, sometimes we have to spend few hours to detect and mitigate problems.

And as stated above, attacks shouldn't hurt game anymore.
In recompensate for problems, we decided to give +7 days of premium account for every each player. We hope that it will make you feel a little bit better.
You don't need to look for who attacked the server. I did it for you. @GOD Wille

Cukierasek proved Scammer & Pinger | Realesta Team DDoSing @ Kasteria.pl

Blameworthy:
@ruth
@Florent
@kijek28
@Cukierasek
@Mietekkek
@Nothxbye
@lkkklkll
@Sqrczybyk

I have my shovel. Ready to bury all of you. Come At Me.

Last edited:
Tell @ruth to change the name of his botnet. Sorry. Server* to Willeresta.

First because Wille server will last longer.
And.
Second because it'll reset. And last nothing. Same as previous "low rate" editions.

You don't need to look for who attacked the server. I did it for you. @GOD Wille

Cukierasek proved Scammer & Pinger | Realesta Team DDoSing @ Kasteria.pl

Blameworthy:
@ruth
@Florent
@kijek28
@Cukierasek
@Mietekkek
@Nothxbye
@lkkklkll
@Sqrczybyk

I have my shovel. Ready to bury all of you. Come At Me.
Hello,

You are making serious accusation of attacking a peer server, with illegal methods.
We (the Realesta team):
1. Don't have any problem with Kasteria/Tibijka
2. Are 200% busy with working on our server
3. Are adults and not fifteen years old kids.
4. Don't consider Tibijka/Kasteria as concurrents but colleagues.

Please do not accusate and try to put our reputation down. We are not behind this.

@GOD Wille If you need help from our network technician to make things more stable, I will ask him to help you for free. Send me a message if you need.

With kind regards,
Florent

Tell @ruth to change the name of his botnet. Sorry. Server* to Willeresta.

First because Wille server will last longer.
And.
Second because it'll reset. And last nothing. Same as previous "low rate" editions.

Please respect Ruth, we have been working over 70 hours per week for the last month on our server. We don't have time/envy/age/reason to do any harm to any other server.

Hello,

You are making serious accusation of attacking a peer server, with illegal methods.
We (the Realesta team):
1. Don't have any problem with Kasteria/Tibijka
2. Are 200% busy with working on our server
3. Are adults and not fifteen years old kids.
4. Don't consider Tibijka/Kasteria as concurrents but colleagues.

Please do not accusate and try to put our reputation down. We are not behind this.

@GOD Wille If you need help from our network technician to make things more stable, I will ask him to help you for free. Send me a message if you need.

With kind regards,
Florent

Please respect Ruth, we have been working over 70 hours per week for the last month on our server. We don't have time/envy/age/reason to do any harm to any other server.

Fake news from a Fake guy.
At the end if you were not lying and you're 31 years old and this is your job... Your "job" is basically making as much money as possible with copying not only others hosters ots but cipsoft work aswell. (ryans ideas, eloth team, realistic...) If you weren't corrupted you wouldn't do the most obvious things such as spoofing (server/streams), trashtalking other servers with obviously fake accounts. But not only this.

You have a corrupted past. Otherwhise you would come here with your main account. I don't belive that from April 8 to April 24 you learnt everything about OTs. So it's between: or you are a corrupted guy OR you know sh*t about this community.
To add more things, you have corrupted people around you. Ruth, known ddoser, known scammer, known corrupted guy. Same as Punio. Who had edited sets, access to a GM chars and unlimted cash and runes on previous editions.

Nothing changed. Nobody worth gonna buy your words.

As you would say: "thanks for the bump" ;)

@GOD Wille If you need help from our network technician to make things more stable, I will ask him to help you for free.

LMFAO

The reason you have is basically the same reason why you need to pay a streamer to "promote" your server. The same reason why you ddos other servers. The same reason why you need to have people giving bad reputation to other servers. The same reason why you spoofed your server. The same fkn reason why you are commenting here trying to justify yourself with lies. The reason is MONEY. All you want and don't have.

Last edited:
Fake news from a Fake guy.
At the end if you were not lying and you're 31 years old and this is your job... Your "job" is basically making as much money as possible with copying not only others hosters ots but cipsoft work aswell. (ryans ideas, eloth team, realistic...) If you weren't corrupted you wouldn't do the most obvious things such as spoofing (server/streams), trashtalking other servers with obviously fake accounts. But not only this.

You have a corrupted past. Otherwhise you would come here with your main account. I don't belive that from April 8 to April 24 you learnt everything about OTs. So it's between: or you are a corrupted guy OR you know sh*t about this community.
To add more things, you have corrupted people around you. Ruth, known ddoser, known scammer, known corrupted guy. Same as Punio. Who had edited sets, access to a GM chars and unlimted cash and runes on previous editions.

Nothing changed. Nobody worth gonna buy your words.

As you would say: "thanks for the bump" ;)

LMFAO

The reason you have is basically the same reason why you need to pay a streamer to "promote" your server. The same reason why you ddos other servers. The same reason why you need to have people giving bad reputation to other servers. The same reason why you spoofed your server. The same fkn reason why you are commenting here trying to justify yourself with lies. The reason is MONEY. All you want and don't have.
This is my last answer to you, troll.
I will only talk with a member of Kasteria or Tibijka team to put away any doubt and help if we can do anything.
You don't have my respect,
F

@fillenothehehe

400 players online on tibijka and kasteria combined

can feel your salt lol

View attachment 36112

That's more people than what realesta gunna have the launch date if he doesn't spoof.

Anyway, 400 players are A LOT. There isn't ANY server in real Tibia with those numbers. Medivia Legacy: 56 Antica: 370

This is my last answer to you, troll.
I will only talk with a member of Kasteria or Tibijka team to put away any doubt and help if we can do anything.
You don't have my respect,
F

Respect from a corrupted fake guy? who wants it. Why you can't say the things for their name. The same way you are "trying to help" Tibijka now after DDoSing it yesterday. Come here and tell me you just can't stand vs me in the forum. Despite you are more than 1o "brains" thinking and I am only one. BUT. A good one.

Again, "thanks for the bump" buddy ;)

Go to breathe some fresh air with Ruth, 70 hours weekly... damn... must be a hard work to DDoS and spoof servers.

Last edited:
That's more people than what realesta gunna have the launch date if he doesn't spoof.

Anyway, 400 players are A LOT. There isn't ANY server in real Tibia with those numbers. Medivia Legacy: 56 Antica: 370

compared to what it used to be 1 day ago on tibijka or 2 weeks ago or kasteria no, it isnt really much, those servers are crack with 0 longevity yet u troll around defending them like it was a matter of life and death for you to defend them XD

2:01

A demonstration of the real skills of players from 8.0 servers.

Not like the skills matter that much in Tibia but the ATTITUDE you show.

Anway everyone who works under "hotkey tibia is for people without hands" what they actually want to say is: "I don't have brain to remember that many hotkeys. Nor map. Nor Quests." "I better stick on my beloved 7.4 playing only sorcerer".

Unadapted kids getting stomped by the Chad. The same way the homo habilis destroyed the australophitecus.

Holding the Throne. Never back down. Take it easy. I born to stay in the Top. Meanwhile there are others who can only follow the sheepdog.

Last edited:
Trying to steal Morgaroth's Heart the same way I stole Rill's one. In a sneaky way | kasteria.pl

"we decided to give +7 days of premium account for every each player"
"we will be having an increased experience weeked from Friday 26th - Monday 29th April."
"The exp rate will be increased to 30% next weekend."

Increased exp weekend just started today! Time to make levels and cash. Gather time when gather time.

Ferumbras' Raid has a high chance to spawn today aswell! Stay Tuned!

Zero (0) lags at all. Seems like Realesta owners are to busy on their server now...
Zero (0) trashtalking here aswell...
Coincidence?

Last edited:
While Betas hunt rotworms on low rates that will reset soon, the Alpha Male face Grim Reapers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.