• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
hello where is powergaming competition reward for winner?

Flomes and Iskall have paid for their crimes and are free to walk the lands of Kasteria again.

I feel like I probably shouldn't spill out my thoughts here but who cares. Since there is no really direct competition to 8.0 server like yours. My message is written to owner of kasteria or people in charge of it. You gotta think about hard reset and brand new opening of 2 servers. One would be casual server for players who enjoy tibia/kasteria in its current state with all of it present features and rules. Another one would be made for players who would like to try their hand in a harder version of it. On the second one there wouldn't be bans for PK. After getting red skull you could still fight and take unjusts. The only drawback would be that if you get killed after exceed your daily unjust frag limit while being on red skull besides dropping your EQ you would loose 150% of what you would lost if you died normally.

In order to make this PVP server adjusted better to new upcoming scenarios there had to be few changes implemented like f.e.
1. if player throws 2 magic wall runes in less than 30 seconds he gets hard pz lock for 60 seconds.
2. if player use desintegrate rune he gets hard pz lock for 60 seconds.
4. if player use destroy field rune he gets soft pz lock for 60 sec. (he got pz for 60 sec but can enter protection zone)
5. GFB rune should only deal 33% of it's regular PVE damage to players instead of 50%. There is a way around it but you would have to make dragon necklace have 15% fire resistance instead of 8% and add some another piece of equipement that gives some protection to it
6. no party exp bonuses here, they are pretty unfair even on regular server, here they would destroy the core of it
7. no pvp protection level
8. trainers accesable only in 2 or 3 towns (Carlin, Thais, Edron) with minimum 60 level requirement to get in. max training time per server save is 6 hours. entering trainers area costs 10k. each town has different training spots, they doesn't lead to the same place.

(SPACE FOR ANOTHER IMPORTANT CHANGES)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is this delicate topic of players movement speed and speedboosts on kasteria. In my opinion it had to be changed on such server that focuses on battling. The difference between magic vocations and everyone else is just ridiculous. Moreover mages and druids are way too quick after 200 level. It gotta be cancel out by some percent. Overall players speed gotta be decreased proportionaly. Obviously mages/druids still have to be the fastest in game but the offset gotta be done.

I would also suggest to enable possibilty of traveling via carpet (only carpet - no boats) with hard pz lock(skulled/redskulled/non skulled). But make it cost 10 times more and make some cooldown on it (it can be 60 sec or 120 sec). Or travelling by carpet with hard PZ could result in expanding PZ lock by 2 or 3 minutes. It's a subject for a different discussion.

And to get rid of botters just before every server save make your client to update itself by a tiny piece of code so after SS it download a small upgrade that would prevent current bots to recognize the game client. Of course there still would be maniacs/hackermans who could bypass it everyday but in my opinion its still worth it. Even domestos doesn't kill all bacteria...

Also if you really wanna to pull this off and bring my proposal to life act like a man. Don't give GM privileges to people who be to the detriment of this server. Actually there should be only 1 or 2 GMs tops at such server. No need for more. Choose these guys wisely. They cannot have regular accounts on server besides GM chars.
They gotta treat community impartially, cannot get involved, cannot interfere too much... It's a must to not provoke, generate and fuel eventual conflicts with a players or incidents like on current edition when some guy with GM acc could ban someone for killing him or insulting him via Gadu-Gadu or FB. This is the worst thing that can happen.
Put it on and let players do their thing. and watch from a distance.

Exp rate together with magic and skill rate should be lower than on existing version of kasteria.

This is just some things I had on my mind that could bring your server/servers to life and to it's prime glory.
If you interested in any other ideas or concepts message me.

No offence @loonatic but the things(ideas) You wrote are stupid.

You need to understand one thing, Tibia is dying game and every single OT or even RL tibia server is dead or dying. This is how it works.
If it comes to Kasteria it was great OT but first crashes, then "Warjaty" leaving server because They lose. Like it or not but WAR is the only thing that keep pvp server alive and "Warjaty" are always leaving servers and They spam "dead OT" and sh!t like that. They lose and They leave, its always like this and when I say always - I mean atleast last 4 years.

Kasteria/Eloth/Tibijka (8.0) are the only good 8.0 servers but nobody cares because people always get hyped and server dies in a month.

Now people gonna go on OriginalTibia 8.0 and They will play there for 2 weeks. Its good server for quick war but @Fribben is lazy as fvck and he can't even fix most simple things about his OT. You can't put ring/amulet while running, monsters are not moving, They are dancing around You, 1 frost dragon can do 1200 combo and after 5 editions, its still not fixed.

Like it or not but this is how Tibia looks right now.
People will start new OT or new RL tibia world with oldschool pvp and They will quit in a month or two.

The thing is that most servers are fast paced and people love it at the start because competition is fun but after a while its getting boring for alot of people.
And nobody has the time to play slow paced servers because 7.4-8.0 tibia is old and only old players play those kinds of servers.

edit: and just kick this Kasti piece of garbage from "Eloth team". He's trash player, nobody respect him and he acts like a child. I get it, he's making free advertisment but Eloth doesnt need that. Quality is the advertisment.

No offence @loonatic but the things(ideas) You wrote are stupid.

You need to understand one thing, Tibia is dying game and every single OT or even RL tibia server is dead or dying. This is how it works.
If it comes to Kasteria it was great OT but first crashes, then "Warjaty" leaving server because They lose. Like it or not but WAR is the only thing that keep pvp server alive and "Warjaty" are always leaving servers and They spam "dead OT" and sh!t like that. They lose and They leave, its always like this and when I say always - I mean atleast last 4 years.

Kasteria/Eloth/Tibijka (8.0) are the only good 8.0 servers but nobody cares because people always get hyped and server dies in a month.

Now people gonna go on OriginalTibia 8.0 and They will play there for 2 weeks. Its good server for quick war but @Fribben is lazy as fvck and he can't even fix most simple things about his OT. You can't put ring/amulet while running, monsters are not moving, They are dancing around You, 1 frost dragon can do 1200 combo and after 5 editions, its still not fixed.

Like it or not but this is how Tibia looks right now.
People will start new OT or new RL tibia world with oldschool pvp and They will quit in a month or two.

The thing is that most servers are fast paced and people love it at the start because competition is fun but after a while its getting boring for alot of people.
And nobody has the time to play slow paced servers because 7.4-8.0 tibia is old and only old players play those kinds of servers.

edit: and just kick this Kasti piece of garbage from "Eloth team". He's trash player, nobody respect him and he acts like a child. I get it, he's making free advertisment but Eloth doesnt need that. Quality is the advertisment.

> Talks about "stupid ideas".

> Spreads stupid ideas.

It's not about Warjaty or about Kasti. It's the WHOLE community which is fucked up in the head. The WHOLE community is filled with "server jumpers" looking for the "ideal server" with 5k players online, 0 lag and where everyone is happy.

And for your information, little braindead; real tibia is not dead AT ALL. I'm sure a massive idiot like you is comparing Tibia with popular games such as Fortnite.
20k+ online players on a MMORPG from 1997 which is making more and more money year after year is AMAZING.

You tiny depressed kid get the f*ck outta here.

Last edited:
Guys no need to clash verbally in this thread. To sum up I don't really care about teams, I am not trying to please everyone, to be all things to all men, I just want to create an environment in which I would feel good and I know a lot of players would also like it. There is no way, no guarantee to prevent server population to drop in some longterm perspective but actually what I proposed could help server to not be used as garbage dump for some teamed up botters or whatever griefers and criers teams you just mentioned.

Tell me whats dumb or wrong with my idea of server which cyclicaly, constantly would make botters life harder, server with area of freedom bigger than now, server with clear transparent rules, with mature reasonable GMS, server where you can PK freely without worrying about getting banned for it and I delete my previous post.

@pitbullmindset, real Tibia is trash right now and 99.9% of good pvpers from real tibia is gone, thats why I stopped playing.

You can find better pvpers on 7.4/8.0 OTS than those kids from real tibia. I guess using Super Great Mana Potion on Your friend in a "box battle" is called pvp right now on real tibia.
Pvp as a skill doesn't exist on rl tibia right now and it began with 8.6 update and no exhaust between spells, era of nonpvpers was born this day.

Guys no need to clash verbally in this thread. To sum up I don't really care about teams, I am not trying to please everyone, to be all things to all men, I just want to create an environment in which I would feel good and I know a lot of players would also like it. There is no way, no guarantee to prevent server population to drop in some longterm perspective but actually what I proposed could help server to not be used as garbage dump for some teamed up botters or whatever griefers and criers teams you just mentioned.

Tell me whats dumb or wrong with my idea of server which cyclicaly, constantly would make botters life harder, server with area of freedom bigger than now, server with clear transparent rules, with mature reasonable GMS, server where you can PK freely without worrying about getting banned for it and I delete my previous post.

Well, server would be great with 1 big new thing and second small one.
1st. GOD Wille should ban botters. He has "a thing" that he can see if You use elf-bot or not. He just ignores it.
2nd. No more crashes.

And even with all of those things server would die in 2-4 months because this is how Tibia looks right now. People get bored, They cry and They jump on next server.

You're actually wrong in so many levels that is not even worth my time to "argue" with you.

@pitbullmindset, real Tibia is trash right now and 99.9% of good pvpers from real tibia is gone, thats why I stopped playing.

Not even 2 posts here on this thread and you're already making youself look like a fool.

> complains about people quitting servers

> put a lame excuse why he quitted real tibia

Listen to me tiny girl.

Tibia right now is in the best state the game has EVER been. What you're doing is just talking from fear (fear of the unknown) and desinformation.

As I already said many times. Behind any "hoster", there's a tiny guy in his house making a server for HIS goal.

If you think you can make better servers, go and make one. I dominated here on Kasteria since day 1 and even tho it's true the amount of botters is high for a 8.0 server. It's not something hard to deal with once you acquire a pitbull mindset.

@pitbullmindset Listen "little girl". I've been fighting on most of real tibia servers and when I say most I mean 85-90% of them.

There is no more "high lvl of pvp" on rl Tibia and if thats "lame excuse" for You, then ok. Don't even try to say that new tibia is all about good pvp because I never stopped playing this game for longer than 6 months or smth. Once a month I've got questions on steam or whatever and people ask me if I wanna get some char and fight with them on rl. I've been doing it since tibia 8.6 because I quit exping at late 8.6. Now I just log in on some char and fight and like it or not but Tibia right isn't skill game.

Yes, Cipsoft is making alot of money but game isn't about skill anymore.

And you didn't dominate shit. You've been killing 80 lvls mages on tombs and blocking south gate bless with pots.
Amazing bro, You got some skill.

And please, post more of Your lame ass movies and I hope that finally I will see atleast one part when You did something special. Take some time, look at ur vids and ask Yourself if you're a good player and if those movies were worth posting. Have a nice day mr. nobody.

@pitbullmindset I've been doing it since tibia 8.6 because I quit exping at late 8.6.

9 years ago you stopped playing Tibia. If you can't even EXP on this GERMAN game for almost a decade you are completly irrelevant.

"I've been fighting on most of real tibia servers and when I say most I mean 85-90% of them.

Listen tiny polish girl when the Aryan Alpha Male speaks. What chars did you play here in Kasteria?

"I think You should add Djinn in thais or something. I know it sounds like "orshabaal ots" thingy but it was really annoying when this 15 people PK team was at djinn 24/7 and They were hiding at dragons later. " Czesc 2018
Not even 1 year ago you were already wanting GAME CHANGES because you were getting killed. #PvPer

Do you know that cuz of people crying the SAME way you doing (djins, blessings...), Cipsoft added blessings in Thais Temple on some worlds?

"Honestly, I dont give a single fk about tibia. I didn't played since last sh!tginaltibia.com. I dont care about tibijka or any other ot. All WE wanted was quality OT with good support... Czesc 2018
Hypocrite much?

"You are right. I played almost every edition because of Veziv. " Czesc 2018

"Well, if Masgen is playing then I'll be playing aswell"
Czesc 2019
Honestly I have seen emo girls with more PERSONALITY than you.

"but first crashes, then "Warjaty" leaving server because They lose. Like it or not but WAR is the only thing that keep pvp server alive and "Warjaty" are always leaving servers and They spam "dead OT" and sh!t like that. "
Czesc 2019

"Kasteria/Eloth/Tibijka (8.0) are the only good 8.0 servers but nobody cares because people always get hyped and server dies in a month." Czesc 2019
Last edition of Kasteria lasted 6 months.. I think you left before anyone else.. Quitter.

Such a complexed girl. Account from 2008 and first comment in 2017. Were you "practising" in War servers for a decade and now trying to "shine"?
@ruth Can you please check if @Mietekkek and @Czesc had the same IP? I know you kept all of them. It can't be hard for such a genius.

TL;DR: If "Real Tibia PvP" isn't good is BASICALLY for COMPLAINERS and QUITTERS like you. Period. Now go back to Harmonia where you came from, Quitter.

Last edited:
Dude, You seriously need some help.

You are nobody, nobody knows You, You post sh!t movies about low skill gameplay and You're a forum fighter.
You could be great addition to Empty's trade team. Ask him for invitation.

You are nobody, nobody knows You,

Translation: I need other people to realise my existence to feel I am worth.

Still you didn't say on what char you're on homie! Scuuuuuuuuurred?

Ps. Gonna put Masgen asking for permission to hunt frost dragons in next movie, stay tuned!

You're actually wrong in so many levels that is not even worth my time to "argue" with you.

Not even 2 posts here on this thread and you're already making youself look like a fool.

> complains about people quitting servers

> put a lame excuse why he quitted real tibia

Listen to me tiny girl.

Tibia right now is in the best state the game has EVER been. What you're doing is just talking from fear (fear of the unknown) and desinformation.

As I already said many times. Behind any "hoster", there's a tiny guy in his house making a server for HIS goal.

If you think you can make better servers, go and make one. I dominated here on Kasteria since day 1 and even tho it's true the amount of botters is high for a 8.0 server. It's not something hard to deal with once you acquire a pitbull mindset.
rl tibia = dedots
kasteria = dedots

greetings

Yeeeeh dedots BUT let's play it for money, right? If it works to Venezuelans why wouldn't it work for me!?!?!?!? ~cuckierasek 2018

Lmao, you're the guy without life that keeps thinking that if you kill someone in a game, you're leading the server, please, get a life instead of making memes/stupid videos all over your day.I guess your parents aren't very proud of you, "Goat".
P.s. If really needed, i can help you to get a real work or something, this is really sad to see you in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.