• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
As kasti said on his last stream "niebieski dont want to add anything new to this server, he want it to die so he can open it again, and you know - i dont mind, cuz thats how he is making money and he got familly" - this is exactly words of kasti at his last kasteria stream.

People dont be stupid, they promised warzone 3 etc they didint add it cuz population was 600 instead of 1500 people. funny.
We goin now on nostalrius 8.0 if anyone wanna join just make account.

I loved kasteria and i though its a good ots, but this is another server that gonna be opened every half year, which is not worth to play.

lets give chance for nostalrius, greeting from PVP GOD MODE Typloshiion Dominacja.

Kasteria will be back on June, we cannot tell exact date yet. Typlo, are braindead or what? Havent you realized that we have been ddosed everyday, few times a day and that was our priority - to block these attacks? And still we were updating the server. Whats wrong with you? Who told you that we will add warzone 3 on this edition? Didnt we added another boss Astaroth? Have you killed it once? Didnt we updated map by adding new spawns for players? Should we update server every each day or what? Still we have been doing much more updates that any other server in that time. Dude, first get the facts then start complaining.

Kasteria will be back on June, we cannot tell exact date yet. Typlo, are braindead or what? Havent you realized that we have been ddosed everyday, few times a day and that was our priority - to block these attacks? And still we were updating the server. Whats wrong with you? Who told you that we will add warzone 3 on this edition? Didnt we added another boss Astaroth? Have you killed it once? Didnt we updated map by adding new spawns for players? Should we update server every each day or what? Still we have been doing much more updates that any other server in that time. Dude, first get the facts then start complaining.
hey bro long weekend in poland already passed, when we will hear winners of powergaming competition?

hey bro long weekend in poland already passed, when we will hear winners of powergaming competition?
Heya, well yes we fuc*ed up with this, but I will pass these informations on Friday.

If you can prove it was Ruth the one who was ddosing kasteria/original, he will be added to my blacklist.
Not for ddosing but for lying to me.
/Pawel

if u want to bring back kasteria u should destroy all team hunts places, cuz this shiet was destroying this server.
What destroyed kasteria was @ruth attacks that for whatever reason otland staff seems to don't realise.
And the botters on a 8.0
You're such a massive idi*t to think having fun while hteam hunting destroyed anything.
/Pawel

What destroyed kasteria was @ruth attacks that for whatever reason otland staff seems to don't realise.
And the botters on a 8.0
You're such a massive idi*t to think having fun while hteam hunting destroyed anything.
/Pawel
@Don Daniello is it possible to ban his ip so he need atleast to use vpn to create a new ACC? or make mobile code confirmation

if u want to bring back kasteria u should destroy all team hunts places, cuz this shiet was destroying this server.
Actually team hunt places making server alive, but thanks for your opinion.

And the botters on a 8.0
/Pawel
I cannot say if it was ruth or anyone else as only thing we got is a list of 10k ip addresses that were attacking us :p We don't have any proofs against anyone. We could pass the buck, but we are not going this way.

Only thing ruined kasteria was the attacks 110% nothing else everything was super good. but yea maybe like 5 spawn with good solo exp wouldn't hurt aswell

ye kasti, open a lowrate. But just the exp and the skill/magic should be low. The rest should be as it it. Just to avoid 200x level 100 after 1 hour

START KASTERIA, NOW @GOD Wille :D
Can you say us when u plan to start new edition?
Everyone want to play beast server :D

Why you always start server midweek instead of like friday-saturday ? 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.