• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
If i could change, i simply remove assassin stars, replace by good crossbows/bows. Better option to explore new things.

He added better bow and arrows for teamhunt. Assassin stars are for solo hunts

If i could change, i simply remove assassin stars, replace by good crossbows/bows. Better option to explore new things.
wtf are you saying, assassin stars are good on 8.0, its just kasteia assassin stars that sux, there is no way they are same as on real tibia 8.0, too big miss chance. 8.0 paladins were best damage on higher lvls.

Will there be any changes from last edition regarding damage/spells/speed/hitchance etc. If so please let us know what changes you have made

reason? Its so fucking boring to take lootbags all the time if u want to teamhunt... Maybe add some stackable manapotions but they are more expensive than normal?

You are the reason rl tibia have gone to shit, once you start removing these "small" things, the game becomes shallow. Last kasteria was a hit, and for a good reason. Dunno why everyone wants so many changes.

Will you add them on page ? @GOD Wille
Yes, we are currently building a wiki on our site with all kind of information you have to know.
Will there be any changes from last edition regarding damage/spells/speed/hitchance etc. If so please let us know what changes you have made
No, formulas are going to be same.

I want to renew my idea to block tasker magic lvl / delete trainers with new idea how to do it

Decrease time you can spent on trainers OR block the trainers for people that got their skills higher than : EK skills 95 / RP skills 100
WHY: No matter what rates you do, after X time people skills will be so high that it will bring unbalance in the dmg. Blocking trainers after you reach "OK" skills is very good idea. We all have to know that kasteria got big chances to be long term server if there wont be any bugs/problems now, so idea like this need to be implemented.

BLOCK using mana fluids in protection zone after xx time - lets say maximum 1.5 hour per day.

WHY: Same reason as with trainers, but there we got bigger problem which is we cant block using manas after reaching XX magic level. Blocking using mana fluids after certain amount of time in PZ wont cause problems to players that are not using TASKER.
Theres same story on every server with mages - after 2-3 weeks people start to have money, then sit every night spamming spells in houses, making their magic levels HUGE

once again : KASTERIA CAN BE LONG TIME SERVER so without this changes after 2-3 months there will be HUGE UNBALANCE

Yours,
Probably best polish player
- Typloshiion Dominando, hehe

Or just ignore this message, and lets have 200 ek with 110-130 axe fightings and paladinkas with 120-130+ distance fightings (actually paladins doesnt matter, anyway you hit 1 assassin star [which dmg is 0-350 into player] per 4 shots xD xD)

edit: and ofcourse 200 mages with 100+ m lvl xD

300 MS with 110 mlvl+ on this server have ~1400 DMG on monsters and say that should block possibility of skilling, when lvl give nothing to DMG. You are crazy xd ?

300 EK with skills 120/120 have ~500 DMG with Exori Gran, is to much ?

On this server, the damage should be increased, not reduced, because the game is disturbed at higher levels. The formula should be rewritten for Tibia 7.92, then the server would be perfect.

I just wish someone could do some decent effort against us if all are ”shit”
Samuel, this time you wont have me in team, so be prepared to lose, as we all know that i was one of the best players in the team.

Yours, Typloshiion Dominando, Dominans, Dominacija, Domination, Dominacja
Probably best tibia player

Ahh sammy :/ 20 lvl stoled ur armor when u was 200+ :) And u still thinking u are the best ? Maybe we gonna start all playing so you will stay in depot all day as like first edition.

I like how you poor kurwa polskis flame on forum but stay in pz all day when game is online :p

Well we gonna see :) I love when all swe players crying to gm when losing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.