• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
How would lowering the exp rates keep the server alive longer? 2 versions ago had the same exp rate as the last one I belive and that one survived for a looong time. I actually have a feeling this will shorten the lifespan of this server.

BTW, i went down with 10 more bp gfbs, still no sign of a shield...Im looting less then on 1x servers lol.
2 versions before we haven't so much custom content as we have now, old rates not fit current custom content, also we are preparing totaly brand new content with new city, exp places, tasks, missions etc

You had the best client and the best server but now you have ruined it imho. The lowering of exp rates were a terrible idea, also lowering the lootrate. It must have been some kind of mistake? I went penin tomb hunting vampires with 20 bps of GFB without looting a single Vampire shield. My friend went with 20 aswell and looted 1. Im sad really and was looking forward alot for this client. Now i have no hype left after playing 2 days constantly being fucking broke. Its all good if you teamhunt. If you dont have a team to hunt with you are done for.

Too bad, but i might be leaving this server.
Maybe would you find different server with 1kk in bp after reaching 8lvl? If this game is too difficult for you guys maybe you should play PokemonGO?

It is my first time playing your server but it seems like you cannot control Botters and that makes it unfair for us because I am already playing using your client full manual but others are using Cavebot and cheats instead of playing manual also they will OFC continue using same cheats/bots in WARS or PVP and that will destroy it.
I think you should add more active staff members to ban botters and add some kind of Game-guard to your client to stop botters 100% or just allow bot for all so it is equal to everyone.

nice server, even people on the help channel are conversing about which bot should they use, and which one has the best option xD

It is my first time playing your server but it seems like you cannot control Botters and that makes it unfair for us because I am already playing using your client full manual but others are using Cavebot and cheats instead of playing manual also they will OFC continue using same cheats/bots in WARS or PVP and that will destroy it.
I think you should add more active staff members to ban botters and add some kind of Game-guard to your client to stop botters 100% or just allow bot for all so it is equal to everyone.
We cannot control cavebots automatic yet, this will be possible with new client that is almost done. If its about war bots, we already managed to block most useful functions like auto ssa, anty paralyze etc.

985 player online currently.
300 players above level 50.
38 players with level 80 or higher.

Maybe would you find different server with 1kk in bp after reaching 8lvl? If this game is too difficult for you guys maybe you should play PokemonGO?

Hey hey there... PokemonGO requires you to go outside and walk, that's too hard...

985 player online currently.
300 players above level 50.
38 players with level 80 or higher.
And what would you like to say by this? It's just second day of the server - do you prefer servers where everyone may reach 200 level in one day or what? In my opinion these rates are still too high, if there are people that reached 100 levels in 2 days.

Server is great, its not easy, wars will be perfect on lvls 100-150 for first 2 weeks of server.
If someone is crying about loot rate then sorry, go evolunia guys !!!!!!

Tibia was always like that, rewarding players that KNOW HOW TO PLAY, if you are noob ofcourse u wont exp fast and have cash.

EVERY GAME U NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PLAY TO PLAY PROPERLY.

some guy complaining that he used 20 bp gfb didint loot vamp shield then his friend looted 1 vamo shield killing 20 vampires
^ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I am 100+ rp having 1cc now in my backpack, do i complain that i dont have cash ? no. Do i have cash ? no. Am i noob that go cry on forum cuz im noob and cant play tibia properly ? NO.

Very good RPG SERVER which means u need to spent time to have something. playin 2 hours per day will make u have something in 1 month insetad of 1 week.

Server is great, its not easy, wars will be perfect on lvls 100-150 for first 2 weeks of server.

Tibia was always like that, rewarding players that KNOW HOW TO PLAY, if you are noob ofcourse u wont exp fast and have cash.

some guy complaining that he used 20 bp gfb didint loot vamp shield then his friend looted 1 vamo shield killing 20 vampires
^ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I am 100+ rp having 1cc now in my backpack, do i complain that i dont have cash ? no. Do i have cash ? no. Am i noob that go cry on forum cuz im noob and cant play tibia properly ? NO.

Very good RPG SERVER which means u need to spent time to have something. playin 2 hours per day will make u have something in 1 month insetad of 1 week.

I know you are polish and your english is not the best. But obviously he also used 20 bp gfb not killing 20 vamps...

Also, if you are 100 rp with only 10k to your name, that says something about the lootrate. Or your own skill. Pallys should be moneymaking machines.

The point i was trying to make was that teamhunts is way too good both in loot and in experience. People who enjoys solohunting doesnt stand a chance.

^ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What you seem to not understand is in order to have wars (especially on low/mid rate) you gotta have playerbase.
You will not have big playerbase if you chopped huge chunk of it before letting them get crucial milestones.
Right now there are 170 total players with at least 70 level. How many of these people would be able to fight right now? And moreover how many of them would come back to battlefield after 1 or 2 deaths?
It's hard to think about serious cool war when players will not only have no levels to loose but barely make cash for one pack of supplies.
OT server should be made in such fashion that would encourage people to play on it not to drive them away from the start.
Players should be rewarded for investing their time not have roadblock threw in their way especially in the begining.
Server could be difficult enough, with correct low exprate and also done in such way that would allow more players reach some better levels quicker and end that annoying, slow-paced part of the game when they are most vulnerable, poor and weak.
Obviously highly efficient and talented unit like yourself is able to reach level 100 way faster than others after hunting with your favourite buddies for 3 days. But not everyone has time for it in 2019 and is willing to teamhunt in party and after 3 days of exping still having almost no money.
We differ from each other. Where you say to community: "if it's too hard go other server!" I would say to them: "play here the more the better".

What you seem to not understand is in order to have wars (especially on low/mid rate) you gotta have playerbase.
You will not have big playerbase if you chopped huge chunk of it before letting them get crucial milestones.
Right now there are 170 total players with at least 70 level. How many of these people would be able to fight right now? And moreover how many of them would come back to battlefield after 1 or 2 deaths?
It's hard to think about serious cool war when players will not only have no levels to loose but barely make cash for one pack of supplies.
OT server should be made in such fashion that would encourage people to play on it not to drive them away from the start.
Players should be rewarded for investing their time not have roadblock threw in their way especially in the begining.
Server could be difficult enough, with correct low exprate and also done in such way that would allow more players reach some better levels quicker and end that annoying, slow-paced part of the game when they are most vulnerable, poor and weak.
Obviously highly efficient and talented unit like yourself is able to reach level 100 way faster than others after hunting with your favourite buddies for 3 days. But not everyone has time for it in 2019 and is willing to teamhunt in party and after 3 days of exping still having almost no money.
We differ from each other. Where you say to community: "if it's too hard go other server!" I would say to them: "play here the more the better".
Stoped reading after first 3 sentences, we are able to have proper 20vs20 fightsalready, just dont speak if u dont know situation, we got strong teams that fighting all time for resps etc. learn to play, see ya.

I know you are polish and your english is not the best. But obviously he also used 20 bp gfb not killing 20 vamps...

Also, if you are 100 rp with only 10k to your name, that says something about the lootrate. Or your own skill. Pallys should be moneymaking machines.

The point i was trying to make was that teamhunts is way too good both in loot and in experience. People who enjoys solohunting doesnt stand a chance.
good luck in playin solo game which is TIBIA. see ya, wont speak to idiots like you anymore. dont complain about not having cash or be in top lvl playin solo and chilling, if u play solo then just chill and enjoy, being in top is not for everyone. i spent 12 hours per day in front on computer crying to myself "why do i play this fucking game". and this is why i am top and u are 30 lvl that need to buy cc on allegro to go hunt.

Warzones are not balanced (mages are fcked)
Solo players are fcked (only shared xp matter).

Solution?
Make better xp places for solo players or
make shared worse (prison, azuras...)

Tibia 8.0 shoudnt look like this.

MAKE DICE COST 5x PRICE - dicers need to invest much more.
There is also too many dicers.

Kasteria got nothing incommon with Tibia 8.0 since last 2-3 editions, except pvp system.

good luck in playin solo game which is TIBIA. see ya, wont speak to idiots like you anymore. dont complain about not having cash or be in top lvl playin solo and chilling, if u play solo then just chill and enjoy, being in top is not for everyone. i spent 12 hours per day in front on computer crying to myself "why do i play this fucking game". and this is why i am top and u are 30 lvl that need to buy cc on allegro to go hunt.
I am not a soloplayer my man...And i have most likely played this game longer than you have. Just read what Chucky is telling you, he makes a valid point.

You might be on top 20 in levels thinking you are the pvp god, but the truth is that everyone is laughing at you.

I am not a soloplayer my man...And i have most likely played this game longer than you have. Just read what Chucky is telling you, he makes a valid point.

You might be on top 20 in levels thinking you are the pvp god, but the truth is that everyone is laughing at you.
XD yep he got the point, he want everyone got cash for fight at second day of server, he want them to have 500k for bless and supplies, he want them to have 100+ lvls, everything at SECOND day of server. good luck to the familly u gonna make infuture, cuz u gonna raise band of no brains like you.

im playin tibia 16 years now and i exactly know what good server need, and kasteria got most of needed things, now with this low rates its perfect server where u need to fight for respawn and whats the most important u need to log in and go hunt to have cash for war, which makes this server last LONGER.

You cant understand it, because u are noob, AND ITS OK TO BE NOOB ! 70% of this server is mostly noobs, and we need them to teach how to play, its always like that, u are a kid that need to learn things from grown mans like me.
The first lesson is that YOU CANT HAVE EVERYTHING AT SECOND DAY OF SERVER. You need to exp, you need to sit on respawn, you need to have hard psychic, and you have to ADAPT. just ADAPT to this server and everything will be ok.

Yours, atm 114 rp, PVPGOD, Typloshiion Dominacja

XD yep he got the point, he want everyone got cash for fight at second day of server, he want them to have 500k for bless and supplies, he want them to have 100+ lvls, everything at SECOND day of server. good luck to the familly u gonna make infuture, cuz u gonna raise band of no brains like you.

im playin tibia 16 years now and i exactly know what good server need, and kasteria got most of needed things, now with this low rates its perfect server where u need to fight for respawn and whats the most important u need to log in and go hunt to have cash for war, which makes this server last LONGER.

You cant understand it, because u are noob, AND ITS OK TO BE NOOB ! 70% of this server is mostly noobs, and we need them to teach how to play, its always like that, u are a kid that need to learn things from grown mans like me.
The first lesson is that YOU CANT HAVE EVERYTHING AT SECOND DAY OF SERVER. You need to exp, you need to sit on respawn, you need to have hard psychic, and you have to ADAPT. just ADAPT to this server and everything will be ok.

Yours, atm 114 rp, PVPGOD, Typloshiion Dominacja
You are so full of yourself that you miss all his points, and mine. I will end the discussion here. You can't seem to see the bigger picture and from other players perspective. You are simply too stupid to understand.

Yours truly, HASCH

Tbh I just don't care enough about this discussion and only wanted to post my wholesome video of ACTUALLY hunting Iskall instead of team hunting with him... because that's what real men do.

Also I wanted to post an old school video I just found about the worst ek on the hotkey era?

Some people never change...

Last edited:
Hello Kasterians,

First of all, thank you for trusting us with this latest perfected edition of Kasteria.

We would like to announce we are currently working on a brand new city including new tasks, monsters and missions to bring even more great content to our client.

U4mbUpP.png

Also, keep an eye out on Wednesday 17th July for Dungeons which will have some exciting new bosses and rewards! More informations about how Dungeons are going to look like will be provided on Tuesday 16th July!

Status
Not open for further replies.